ten

"Mister Nishimura, are you still keen on joining the Astronomy Club?" Mister Choi asked Ni-ki.

Ni-ki sighed as he contemplated whether he should join the beloved club he left 3 years ago.

"I'll think about it, I'll drop by the club's room later Mister Choi," Ni-ki responded before bowing down.

Mister Choi nodded before flashing a smile at the younger boy, patting his back as he made his way back to his form class.

"Glad to see you're happier Ni-ki,"

★彡

Ni-ki made his way to the Astronomy Club's room, vividly remembering how it looked like as he dragged his tired feet towards it.

In all honesty, Ni-ki felt like the club no longer held significance to him now that his best friend had already graduated.

Kim Sunoo, the one and only member before Ni-ki joined.

Ni-ki smiled at the crazy yet vivid memory, still finding it absurd that Sunoo ran the club on his own.

Arriving at the club's room did he realise that someone had already occupied a seat near the clubroom's windows.

Peeking his head from the front door, Ni-ki immediately recognised the brunette's figure.

"Sunhee?"

Sunhee tore his gaze away from her telescope as her attention diverted towards Ni-ki's voice.

"Oh it's your dumbass," Sunhee uttered unenthusiastically as she stood up from her seat.

Ni-ki laughed at Sunhee's lack of interest in him, finding it rather adorable whenever she showed her sassy behaviour.

"I see you've joined this club," Ni-ki pointed out as he entered the room.

Sunhee nodded curtly as she sat in a random seat, crossing her arms as her eyes followed Ni-ki's movements.

"Is this yours?" Ni-ki asked as he crouched to look into the telescope's eyepiece.

"Sunoo gave it to me. He told me to continue his legacy after he graduated,"

Ni-ki stood up straight again before taking a chair, dragging it to where Sunhee sat.

"Maybe I'll rejoin this club for the last time. I wasn't able to do much Astronomy related things when I was in Japan," Ni-ki spoke enthusiastically.

"Pft, as if I'd let you rejoin," Sunhee scoffed as she stuck out a tongue at Ni-ki.

"I could be of use to you in terms of the monthly reports Mister Choi makes you do?" Ni-ki asked hopefully.

Sunhee narrowed her eyes at the red-headed boy who was not only giving her puppy eyes, but was also pouting cutely at her.

It was a double kill, knowing the fact that Sunhee absolutely adored Ni-ki the most when his soft side jumped out.

"Whatever," Sunhee uttered, finally giving in to Ni-ki's rare yet endearing antics.

Ni-ki beamed happily as he stood up, stretching out his tired body before swiftly bending down to give Sunhee a kiss on her forehead.

"See you later!" Ni-ki giggled as he ran out of the classroom before Sunhee could react.

Blushing red, Sunhee sat in shock as she stared with wide-eyes at the cheeky red head who dashed out of the classroom.

"You little shi-"

"Sunhee! I forgot to tell you something!" Ni-ki's head popped back from behind the door again.

"What is it you brat," Sunhee grumbled as she tried hiding her evident blush with her hoodie.

Ni-ki flashed a playful smile, his eyes forming crescents before he blew a cheesy flying kiss.

"You look beautiful as ever,"