thirteen

"What does it mean if two people coincidentally had the same dream?" Ni-ki thought aloud in the Astronomy room.

"Fate?" Sunoo shrugged as he drank his yoghurt drink in one shot.

Ni-ki sighed tiredly, unable to understand how he and Sunhee appeared in each other's dreams.

"Oh my god,"  Sunoo suddenly gasped as he looked at Ni-ki with wide eyes.

Ni-ki raised a brow at Sunoo's sudden enthusiasm, knowing all too well that his best friend was either being dramatic or truly shocked.

"The stars do align!" Sunoo squealed as he smirked at Ni-ki's obliviousness.

"What is it now Sunoo?" Ni-ki sighed as he stared at Sunoo questioningly.

Sunoo giggled to himself before sashaying away from Ni-ki.

"Like I said, it's fate. The stars do align!" Sunoo chanted happily again before skipping out of the Astronomy room.

"ARE YOU SURE?!" Jay exclaimed causing Sunoo to clamp his hand over the older boy's mouth.

"Jay! He's sleeping right now, can we please finish our discussion before we wake up the sleeping kid?" Heeseung scolded, keeping his voice low.

"Wait- let me get this straight, Ni-ki and Sunhee are soulmates?! My baby sister, with that brat-"

"Jay!" Heeseung scolded again as he flicked Jay's forehead.

Sunoo hid his face with his small palms as his new and "older" friends bickered over their noise volume.

"How do you know?" Heeseung asked Sunoo as he covered Jay's mouth.

Jay shoved Heeseung aside, wiping his mouth as he glared at the older boy.

"They met in their dreams! And their star signs, they're compatible!" Sunoo dreamily replied.

Heeseung and Jay glanced at each other worriedly before looking back at the excited boy in front of them.

"You're a 100% sure that they're soulmates?" Heeseung asked to confirm again.

Sunoo sassily looked Heeseung up and down, internally mocking the boy for being so practical.

"My friend, the stars never lie,"