five

3 YEARS LATER

"Ni-ki, I'm so proud of you-"

Before Ta-ki's mother could finish her sentence, she burst into tears as she engulfed the taller boy in her arms.

"Come on Mom, Ni-ki will come back as soon as he graduates and gets a job!" Ta-ki sighed as he pried his sobbing mother off of Ni-ki.

"Thank you my loving guardians for being with me every step of the way," Ni-ki chuckled as he hugged Ta-ki's parents.

"You've grown so tall over the past 3 years," Ta-ki's father commented sadly as he tip-toed to ruffle Ni-ki's hair.

"Flight 5403 to Seoul is ready for boarding,"

Ni-ki sighed sadly as he hugged his family for the last time before slinging his backpack and dance bag over his shoulder.

"Be good there, send my regards to the boys!" Ta-ki exclaimed softly as he hugged Ni-ki goodbye.

"I will. Thank you for everything Ta-ki," Ni-ki muttered gratefully as he embraced his best friend tightly.

"Final call for flight 5403 to Seoul. Calling Nishimura Riki, Nakamoto Yuta, Osaki Shotaro..."

Ni-ki said his final goodbyes before rushing over to the boarding gate for his flight.

He was finally coming back after 3 years.

Ni-ki looked forward to spending his last year of high school in Seoul despite his former plans to graduate in Japan.

According to Ta-ki, it was better for Ni-ki to graduate in Korea so he could learn the ropes to managing one of the dance companies Ta-ki's father acquired over the years.

He was now an 18 year old with a clear goal for his future, an 18 year old whose heart finally healed after several traumatic years.

And maybe, just maybe, will he be able to make it up to the only person he looked forward to seeing.

"Sunhee, I'm finally coming back to you,"

★彡

Sunhee's head shot up at the sudden voice in her head as she looked around her classroom in a daze.

Over the course of 3 years did Sunhee grow tired of waiting for her soulmate to relay any message to her.

And finally when he did, she wasn't able to grasp anything he said due to her lack of energy.

The school bell rang signalling the end of the school day, snapping Sunhee out of her daze again as she immediately packed her bag.

Hanging loosely over her frail and pale body was Sunoo's yellow hoodie.

Despite the warmth and boldness of his hoodie, Sunhee was ironically the opposite; gloomy and meek.

The young girl tiredly brushed her hair back as she made her way out of the dreaded place called 'hell'.

"Twin sun!"

"Hey twin," Sunhee exclaimed softly as Sunoo ran towards her from the front gate.

"How was school?"

"Terrible as usual,"

"I'm sorry for graduating. I bet it would've been ten times better if I was still there," Sunoo joked as Sunhee linked arms with him.

Sunhee giggled as her and Sunoo walked away from the school and towards their favourite café, Boy With Dreams.

[ A/N: If you know the café, y'all are the OG readers <3 ]

"I miss your space buns! Not gonna lie, I find it hard for myself to adjust to your new style," Sunoo commented sadly as soon as they took vacant seats.

"Well Sunoo, I think Sunhee looks lovely as a brunette," a voice suddenly chirped in.

"Oh if it isn't Yang Jungwon," Sunoo rolled his eyes as he looked up and down at the uniformed boy.

Jungwon glared sassily back at Sunoo as he took out his notepad before plastering a bright smile.

"Now, may I take your orders?"