Season 1 - first week of school - rest day

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's room} - [Morning sound]
It was the first week of school. "Cherrie, you are going to be late for your first day." Said Mom. "Alright, I'm up, I'm up." I Said. I should probably introduce myself I am Cherrie Armstrong. As I got out of bed, I rubbed my eyes, and I put on my slippers. I left my room and headed for the bathroom. I looked in the mirror at my messy hair. "Look at this mess, where's my hairbrush?" I said as I looked on the bathroom shelf and there it was. "Aw, there it is." I said as I picked up my hairbrush and began to brush mu hair. "That's better." I said while I ran my fingers through my hair. Then I walked back to my room.
----------------------------------------------
Theme song - love triangles
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - Kitchen}
I got into my school uniform and headed downstairs where my parents were sitting at the table with breakfast. "Hi, mom, Hi, dad." I said. "Hi, Cherrie." Said Mom. "How was your sleep, last night?" Asked Dad. "It was amazing." I said. It looks like we're having egg omelets. I ate my breakfast and headed for the door and walked to school with my younger brother and my older sister.
--------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - Outside}
"I can't wait to see what the day brings." Said Clara. "Yeah." Said Aaron. "Me, too." I said. Mark and Max came walking up behind them. "What do you think of Nancy?" Asked Max. "Which one, thereś like two Nancyś in this school." Said Mark. "Nancy Newman." Said Max. "She's not exactly..." Mark suddenly stopped when he saw Cherrie. "You like Cherrie, Cherrie Armstrong." Said Max. Mark blushed a rosy red color. "H-how D-did you know?" Asked Mark. "Because you stopped in the middle of your sentence and stared at her." Said Max. "I LIKE HER OKAY!!!!." Screamed Mark and everyone and Cherrie turned to look at him and Max. "You are making a scene, nothing to see here. He's just overly excited." Said Max.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - Lockers}
"It was weird that he said that in front of the entire school." I said. "She's talking about me." Said Mark. "There's no way she's talking about you, she's mine." Said Matt Timothy. Later with the girls. "Oh, I better go before I'm late, by girls." I said. "Bye, Cherrie." Said Crystal. "She's beautiful." Said Mark. "In your dreams, come on guys." Said Matt before walking off to his class.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - Math with Mrs. Aphmau}
"Welcome, Cherrie go take a seat, the class will begin soon." Said Mrs. Aphmau. "Okay, Mrs. Aphmau." I said. "Why hello, Mark." Said Mrs. Aphmau. "I am well." Said Mark. "Go take your seat." Said Mrs. Aphmau. "Alright, Mrs. Aphmau." Mark said as looked up and saw Cherrie and just stared before going to sit down. "Hi, Cherrie." Said Diana. "Hi, Diana." I said. Diana sat down next to Cherrie. "How are you, Cherrie." Said Diana. "I'm good, how are you?" I asked. "I'm great, what did you have for breakfast this morning." Asked Diana. "I had an egg omelet, what did you have?" I asked. "I had pancakes." Said Diana. All the other students came in and class started. "Alright, I pass out the textbooks so you guys can get started on the classwork today." Said Mrs. Aphmau. "Should we work together to get done faster?" Asked Diana. "Yeah, we should." I said. I have this sense that someone's watching me. I look back towards Mark and he looked away blushing. Cherrie and Diana work together to get their work done so they don't have homework. They head to the back to the completed bin and put their work in the bin and headed back to their seats. They wait for class to be over. *The bell rings* "Whatever you didn't finish will be homework." Said Mrs. Aphmau.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - Afterschool}
"Hi, Girls." I said as I was walking down the hall. "Hi, Cherrie and Diana." Said Nancy. My sister and brother came walking down the hallway and stop by their sister and said. "Ready to go?" Asked Clara. "Yeah, I'm gonna go, bye girls." I said. "Alright, bye see you tomorrow." Said Diana. "How was your day, Clara." I asked. "My day was amazing I made new friends." Said Clara. "You did." I said. "Yep, I did." Said Clara. "How was your day, Aaron?" Asked Cherrie. "It was amazing. . . I guess." Said Aaron. "Did you get bullied by Matt Timothy by any chance?" I asked. "Yeah, I did." Said Aaron. Aaron started to cry and he started to run home. "Aaron!!!" I yelled. Later at home.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - Home}
Aaron ran in the door and to his room and locked the door and cried. "Aaron, what's wrong?" Asked mom. "He was bullied by the biggest bully in school." I said. "You mean Matt Timothy?" Said my mother. "Yep, that Matt." I said. "I gotta go do my homework for creative writing." I said. "Alright, I'll call you down when dinner is ready." Said mom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - Cherrie's bedroom}
Before I do my homework, I need to get out of my school uniform. I got changed into my comfy clothes to do my homework in. I grabbed my school bag and looked at my planner to see what the assignment for creative writing is to create a short story by next Thursday for a final grade. "Alright, this looks easy enough. Let's get to work. Where's my pen." I wondered to myself. My mother walked in the door and asked me what I was working on. "I'm working on an assignment for class." I said. "Okay, your friends are outside and they want to help you with your short story." Said my mother. "Alright send them in." I said. My friends knocked on the door and I answered. "Hi girls." I said. "We want to help you with your story." Said Nancy. "Come on in." I said. "Your room is amazing." Said Crystal. "Thanks Crystal." I said. Crystal got up and said. "Alright let's get to work." Said Crystal. "Alright." Said my friends. "Who should be the main character?" Ella asked. "Ooh, the main character should be a princess." Said Nancy. "Alright, a princess, what should her name be?" I asked. "I think her name should be Princess Rainbow." Said Nancy. "Alright, Rainbow it is." I said. "Where should she live?" I asked. "She should live in the Sunset Kingdom." Said Ella. "Alright, The Sunset Kingdom it is." I said. "I got an idea for who her parents should be." Said Crystal. "What are the names?" I asked. "King Sam and Queen Bella." Said Crystal. "Alright, King Sam and Queen Bella it is." I said. "Thanks for all the help, Do you guys want to have a sleepover?" I asked. "Let's do it." Said the girls. Cherrie and her friends went to ask Cherrie's mother if they can have a sleepover. "Mom, can my friend's sleepover tonight." I asked. "Alright, your friends can sleepover." Said mom. "Yay." The girls and said.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - In the frontyard}
"As the first sleepover activity is to go on a shopping spree." I said. "Yay!!!." Said the girls as they high-fived. They headed towards the limo and headed off to the mall. Later in the limo.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - In the limo}
"Where should I take you ladies today?" Asked Mr. Alex. "To the Mall." I said. "Alright, ladies." Said Mr. Alex. They headed for the mall to begin their shopping spree. "Alright, ladies we're here." Said Mr. Alex. "Thanks. Let's go girls" I said. Later in the mall.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - In the mall and the house}
"Where should we go first?" Asked Crystal. "Should we go to claire's first?" I asked. "Yeah, we should." Said Ella. Later back the house. "Where's Cherrie and her friends, I'll call Cherrie." Said Mom. Later at the mall. *Phone rings* "Who's calling?" Asked Crystal. "I don't know but I'll see who it is, It's my mother." I Said. "Then answer it, she's probably wondering where we are." Said Ella. "Hi, mom." I said. "Where are you guys?" Asked mom. "The girls and I are at the Mall." I said. "Alright be safe." Said Mom. "Bye, mom." I said. "See you guys when I see you when you get back from the mall." Said Mom. "Alright, I love you, mom." I said. "I love you too." Said Mom. My mom hung up. "Alright, let's do this." I said. The girls were at the mall for three hours. Then got something to eat from the food court. After they ate their food they went home.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - hallway}
"The second sleepover activity is Swimming in our indoor pool." I said. "Did anyone bring their swimsuits?" I asked. "Yep, we did." Said Crystal, Ella, and Nancy. "Let's go get changed into our swimsuits. Then we can go to the indoor pool." I said. "Mom, we're going to swim in the pool." I said. "Alright, have fun." Said mom. "This will be fun." Said Ella. Cherrie and her friends went into the pool room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - The pool room}
"This pool room is so big." Said Nancy. "Let's get into the pool before the sweet treats are ready." I said. The girls went to different sides of the pool and I said. "On the count of 3 we all cannonball into the pool. 1 . . . 2 . . . 3." Cherrie and the girls all yelled. When they all said three each of the girls ran, jumped, and yelled CANNONBALL. *Splash* "That was fun." Said Crystal. I got out of the pool and headed towards the diving boards and I went for the dive. "Cherrie, Cherrie, Cherrie, Woah." The girls Chanted. "That was FANTASTIC. The way I hit the water was incredible, I feel amazing." I said. "Girls, time for dinner spaghetti and meatballs, go get changed and come for dinner then after we can watch a movie." Said mom. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - kitchen}
"You all look cute in your pajamas girls." Said Dad. "The spaghetti and meatballs are on the table, come and sit down next to me." Said mom. "Mrs. Armstrong this spaghetti and meatballs are amazing." Said Crystal. "I'm glad to hear that you like our spaghetti and meatballs." Said mom. Cherrie, Crystal, Ella, Nancy, Clara, and Aaron finished their spaghetti and meatball dinner and waited for mom and dad to finish dinner. "Alright, guys let's head to the home movie theater to watch our favorite movie ... Frozen 2!" Said mom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - Movie theater}
"Somethings wrong." Said Anna. "With you?" Said Elsa. "Your wearing mom's scarf." Said Anna. An hour later. "Arendalle did not fall." Said Elsa. "It didn't." Said Anna. "The spirits all agree that Arendalle desverses to stand, with you." Said Elsa. "Me." Said Anna. "Her Majesty, Queen Anna." Said Harris. The movie finished and the girls walked to Cherrie's room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - Cherrie's room}
"Today was one of the best days ever." I said. "It was a blast thanks for inviting us to a sleepover." Said Nancy. "You guys are very welcome." I said. "You guys are the best friends I ever had." I said. "You are to Cherrie." Said my friends. "I'm going to take a shower." I said. "Alright, go right ahead." Said Crystal.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - Cherrie's bathroom}
"Aw, I needed this after the day I had." I thought to myself. I got undressed and got in the shower. I could feel the cool water ran down my face and my body. The same feeling I had in the pool. It usually takes me ten minutes to finish but this feeling is wonderful so I stayed in the shower for five more minutes for my hair treatment to set in. Five minutes later. Then I rinse the hair treatment out of my hair. I turned off the water and got out to get changed into my kitty-kitty pajamas and slippers. I headed for the bathroom door and headed out so my friends can see my pajamas. "I love your pajamas." Said Nancy. "Thanks, Nancy." I said. "I'm tired I'm going to sleep." Said Ella. The four girls except for Cherrie she looked out the window before going to bed herself.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 18 - Mark's room and Max's room}
Mark thought to himself then his phone began to ring. Who's that. Mark thought to himself. Mark picked up his phone and saw it was Max so he answered. "Hi, Max." Said Mark. "Hi, Mark." Said Max. "How are you doing max?" Asked Mark. "I'm great, how are you?" Asked Max. "I'm great, What do you want?" Asked Mark. "Let me ask you something?" Asked Max. "Fire it at me." Said Mark. "Are you still thinking about Cherrie Armstrong?" Asked Max. How did he know? "How did you know?" Asked Mark. "You said that you liked her in front of the entire school." Said Max. "Why didn't you stop me?" Asked Mark. "I tried to but it kinda slipped out of your mouth." Said Max. "Tomorrow I think I will tell her my true feelings about her." Said Mark. "Oh, Romeo do you have feelings for lovely Juliet." Said Max.