S4 E5: The new car - Thursday - Jan 28

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I woke up that morning feeling under the weather. "Cherrie are you up?" Mom asked. "Yeah, but I don't feel good." I said as my mom walked in. "Are you okay?" Mom asked. I felt like I'm going to throw up. "Yeah, but I feel like I'm going to throw up, can you please get me a bucket?" I asked while clutching my stomach and my mom got me a bucket from my bathroom. "Here you go now get some rest, Mark and your friends are coming to visit you after school today." Mom said as she gave me the bucket and I did throw up but not that much and after my mom gave me my medicine to help me feel better in the long run. "You can come down to the living room when you feel like it." Mom said. "Okay." I said as I went to my bathroom to take a bubble bath to try and feel better. Later in my bathroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - Cherrie's bathroom}
"Why do I have to be sick today of all days..." I said coughing. *cough* "I guess I'll get in my bubble bath." I said as I took off my clothes and got into the bath. I was in the bath for two hours and I got out of the bath and put on my clothes back on and I head for the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The Kitchen}
"Hi Cherrie how are you feeling?" Dad asked. Luckily dad took the day off of work to take care of his sick daughter. "You are burning up go lay down on the couch and I will put a wet wash cloth on your forehead." Dad said as I went to the living room to lay down on the couch. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - The living room}
I walked into the living room and laid down on the couch and my dad put a wash cloth on my forehead and gave me some hot soup. "Thanks dad." I said. "Of course anything for my daughter." Dad said as he kissed my forehead. "I love you dad." I said. "I love you too, Cherrie." Dad said. I ate the chicken noodle soup that my dad had given me. My dad sat down on the chair and watched TV with me. I sat up asked dad if he could get me a cup of water. "Dad." I said. "Yeah, Cherrie?" Dad asked. "Can you please get me a cup of water?" I asked. "Of course." Dad said as he went to get me a cup of water. "Here you go." Dad said as he handed me the cup of water. "Thanks dad." I said as I drank my water. "Your welcome." Dad said. I got up off the couch and headed to my bathroom. Later in my bathroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - Cherrie's bathroom}
I walked into my bathroom and I had to go to the bathroom. I finished going to the bathroom and I walked out of my bathroom so I can get changed into a comfy casual outfit. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I walked into my room and over to my dresser and got out a off-white sweater dress, black fleece lined leggings, and my black heeled bear paw boots. I walked to the horse room, so Snowflake and I can go to Mount Bobcat. Later in the horse room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - The horse room}
I walked into the horse room and Snowflake immediately stood up and pranced over to me and we went outside. We galloped to Mount Bobcat just outside of the city. Later on Mount Bobcat.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - Mount Bobcat and my room}
We arrived at Mount Bobcat and I got off of Snowflake's back. "This is beautiful isn't it?" I asked Snowflake. Snowflake nodded her head in agreement. I walked over to the cliff of Mount Bobcat and looked at the view of the city. My foot slipped off the rock but Snowflake was there to catch me before I plummeted to my death. "Thanks Snowflake." I said as I hugged Snowflake. "Let's go home because school is about to be over." I said. Snowflake and I head back to the house and I got Snowflake back into her room. Later in my bedroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - The gift}
I went to my room and saw a small box on my desk and I walked over my desk and opened the box and saw a picture of Mark and I at the fall formal and a diamond necklace that was stained pink with the lily of the valley. I put the necklace on. "I feel dizzy... I should lay down." I said as I walked over to my bed and laid down on my bed. My friends are coming over to visit me after school, I hope Sasha is coming to visit. *Cough* I sat up and went downstairs to lay on the couch. We were friends since pre-school, she was 6 years old when I first met her and I was 6 years old myself so we were friends for 12 years now. Later after school.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - Afterschool}
There was a knock at the door and I got up to get the door. I opened the door and Sasha Puff hugged me. "How are you feeling?" Sasha asked. "I'm still feeling under the weather..." I said. *Cough* "Poor thing let's get you to the living room and a drink of water." Crystal said as Mark brought me to the living room and we sat down on the couch. Mark rubbed my back and Sonja gets me a cup of water. "Here you go, enjoy." Sonja said as she sat down on the floor in front of me. "Thanks, do you guys want to play video games?" I asked as Mark brought me into his embrace. "Sasha and I have a surprise for you." Mark said as we walked outside. Later outside.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - The new car}
We walked outside and I saw a pink, magenta and sliver mustang convertible. I turned to face Mark and Sasha and gave them a big hug. "Do you love it?" Mark asked. "I love, love love it." I said. "We knew you would love it." Sasha said. I turned to face Mark and gave him a huge hug. Mark wrapped his arms around me. "I love you Mark." I said. "I love you too, Cherrie." Mark said. I took a drink of my water to quench my thirst. Mark looked into my eyes and asked me. "Can I kiss you?" Mark asked. "Of course." I said as Mark kissed me on the forehead. I went to check out the car and Mark walked over to my side and put his hand on my shoulder. Later inside.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - The living room}
The others left and Mark and I walked into the house. We walked into the living room to play video games, just like we did two weeks ago when I was dating Matt Timothy the bully and I regretted being Matt's girlfriend because he told me that he would stop bullying anyone else but after I rejected his love confession and started dating Rio Blur the famous idol the week after that, then Mark caught him smoking in the school bathroom and he told me that. On that same afternoon he confessed his love to me and after that I totally rejected him. Then there's today I am dating my best friend since middle school and I don't regret dating Mark because he respects my boundaries and he asks me if he can kiss me. Something my previous boyfriends did not do at, one Matt approached me and kissed me without asking me first that just made me uncomfortable, that was the thing that I rejected him. Then there's Rio who got caught smoking in the bathroom at school so that was the main reason I rejected his love confession. My taught was interrupted by Mark putting his hand on my hand. Mark and I played our favorite video game for three hours and Mark went home and he did promise to text me when he got home. Later in my bedroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I walked into my room and sat down on my bed with my phone in hand. I got a text message from Mark that he got home safe from my house. I pulled my phone into my chest with relief that my boyfriend got home safe. I feel like going up to my treehouse and plus the winter formal is this weekend and I'm looking forward to it like the fall formal but I really didn't want to go with Matt he was so possessive over me when we were dating. I started to cry and I fell onto my pillow. "I shouldn't have dating him. I really regretted it, if we continued he would've changed me into a bully like him." I said. Later in my treehouse.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - The treehouse}
I walked up into my treehouse with my phone in hand. I leaned onto the railing of the my treehouse's porch. I looked down at the house to see my sister walking up into my treehouse. "What are you thinking about?" Clara asked. "I'm just thinking about asking Mark if he wants to go to the winter formal with me on Saturday." I said. "Oh definitely he would say yes because he is devoted to you and plus he loves you." Clara said. "I know and what if he rejects me." I said. "He won't reject you because he loves you and he will stick with you throughout his life." Clara said as she hugged me. "Thanks Clara." I said. "You are welcome and don't hesitate to ask him about the winter formal. Come dinners ready." Clara said as we walked into the house. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - The kitchen}
Clara and I walked into the kitchen and sat down next to Aaron. "Hey guys." Aaron said as he looked at his phone. "What's for dinner tonight dad?" I asked. My mom walked through the front door and she took off her shoes and walked over to the kitchen. "Hi mom, how was work today?" I asked. "It was great." Mom said as she hugged her children. "We are having steak." Dad said as he passed out the steak dinner. I pulled the tender meat into a bite-sized and took the first bite. "Dad, this is so good thank you." I said. "Thank you, I worked really hard to get this ready for dinner." Dad said. "Thanks honey." Mom said. I finished eating my dinner. "I'm going to be swimming." I said. "Alright have fun." Mom said. Later in the pool room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - The pool room}
Clara and I walked into the pool room and we went to get into our swimsuits. Clara jumped into the pool and I went up to the top of the cliff overlooking the pool. I jumped off of the cliff and into the air to the pool. I hit the water head first and a huge splash followed through. "That was amazing." I said to my sister. "Your right." Clara said. "I'm feeling slightly sleepy." I said as I got out of the pool. "I'm feeling sleepy too." Clara said as we got out of our swimsuits and into our pajamas. Later in Mark's bedroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - Mark 's bedroom}
Mark walked over to his desk and picks up a picture of me and looks at me. "Looking into your eyes, I just can't help but love you." Mark said as he walked to his bed and laid down and went to sleep. Later in the dreamscape.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 18 - The dreamscape}
I entered the dreamscape and Elsie floated over and hugged me. "How was your day, today?" Elsie asked. "It wasn't the best day I had in months." I said. Elsie had a look of worry on her face. "What's wrong? What happened?" Elsie asked. "I had a sick day." I said. "I hope you feel better." Elsie said.