S5 E4: The furry coat - Wednesday - Feb 24

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I woke up in my bedroom next to Taffy. "Morning Taffy." I said. Taffy woke up and licked my face. *Bark* Taffy barked excitedly. I looked over at my dresser and saw a dark purple box. I got out of bed and over to my dresser and opened the gift box. I found a card that reads. Dear Cherrie, I know how much you wanted a new furry coat so I got you this off-white furry coat. I love you Cherrie with all my heart. Sincerely yours, Mark Opal. I took the furry coat out of the gift box and brought it to my chest. "Thanks Mark." I said as I put the furry coat on the walked over to the mirror. I looked in the mirror. "I love it Mark." I said. Later in my bathroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - Cherrie's bathroom}
I walked into my bathroom to brush my teeth and my hair. I put my hair into a high ponytail. My hair fell just to my mid-thieh when I let it drop. I washed my face and walked out of my bathroom and down to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The Kitchen}
I walked into the kitchen. "Hi mom." I said. "Hi Cherrie, I love your coat. Who got it for you?" Mom asked. "Mark got it for me." I said. "Cherrie, Mark is perfect for you. He clearly loves you." Clara said. "Your right about that, he does love me." I said. "Yeah Cherrie, you're sister is right about that. Mark loves you and he wants to protect you from anything bad." Mom explained. I got a bowl down from the cabinet and went to the pantry and got the fruit loops. I grabbed the milk from the fridge and walked over to my bowl. I poured the cereal into the bowl and brought it to the kitchen island and ate my breakfast. "Thanks guys. I will be in the living room." I said as I walked into the living room. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - The living room and the great hall}
I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch and Taffy jumped up onto the couch and sat down next to me and put her head on my leg. "Awe Taffy." I said as Taffy licked my hand. I watched TV for a while all of a sudden there was a knock at the door. I walked into the great hall towards the door. I opened the door and saw Mark standing there. "Hi Mark." I said as Mark hugged me. "I see you got my gift." Mark said as we walked to the living room and watched TV for a hour. "I love you Mark." I said. "I love you too, Cherrie." Mark said as he put his arm on my shoulder. "That furry coat looks good on you, Cherrie." Mark said. "Thanks Mark." I said. Later in the treehouse.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - The treehouse}
Mark and I walked into my treehouse. Once we got up into my treehouse. Mark turned to face me. "Can I kiss you?" Mark asked. "Of course Mark." I said as Mark kissed me on the forehead. "Your the best boyfriend I ever had." I said. "You are the best girlfriend I ever had, Cherrie." Mark said as he pulled me into his chest and he put his head on my shoulder. "I love you Mark." I said. "I love you too, Cherrie and remember that I will always love you." Mark said. We walked into the treehouse and sat down on the couch. "What do you what to do today Cherrie?" Mark asked. "I kinda want to go to the bakery this afternoon." I said. "Alright Cherrie, we can do that." Mark said. Later at the bakery.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - The bakery}
Mark and I walked to the bakery and sat down at the table. "Do you know how much I love you?" Mark asked. "Yeah, Mark you tell me that everyday. I love you too, Mark." I said as we hugged. Mark ran his fingers through my hair as we hugged. We sat back down at the table and ordered our sweet treats. "What did you get, Mark?" I asked. "I got a pie of banana bread, what did you get?" Mark asked. "I got a strawberry shortcake." I said as our baked goods arrived at the table and we ate our sweets. We went back to my house. Later at my house.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - Cherrie's house}
We walked into the great hall and we took our shoes off. We walked over to the entrance of the kitchen. "Should we get something to eat?" I asked. "Of course." Mark said. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - The Kitchen}
Mark and I walked into the kitchen where Clara and mom were. "Hi, Cherrie and Mark." Mom said as Mark put his arm on my shoulder. "You two are perfect for each other." Clara said. "Thanks Clara." I said as I looked at Mark than back at Clara. "I mean it sis, you are perfect for Mark, right Mark?" Clara asked Mark. "Yeah, you... I... we are perfect for each other, Cherrie." Mark said stumbling on his words. "I love you Mark." I said as Mark pulled me into his chest. "I love you too, Cherrie." Mark said. Aaron came walking into the kitchen. "Hey guys." Aaron said. "Hi Aaron." I said as we finished hugging. Mark and I got our lunch. After we finished eating our lunch and we went to the horse room. Later in the horse room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - The horse room}
Mark and I walked into the horse room. Snowflake trotted over to us. Mark put his hand on Snowflake's mussle as I went to get  her saddle and reins. Snowflake laid down and let me put on her saddle. I grabbed Snowflake by the reins and brought her out of the house. Snowflake laid down so we can get on her back and we raced off to Mount Bobcat. Later on Mount Bobcat.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - Mount Bobcat}
We arrived on Mount Bobcat and Snowflake laid down. We got off of her back and we sat down next to Snowflake. "I'm so lucky to have you as my boyfriend, Mark." I said. "I am too, Cherrie." Mark said as he took out a small gray box and hand it to me. "What's this?" I asked as Mark smiled. "Open it and you will find out." Mark said. I opened the box and found a princess cut diamond necklace. "I love it Mark." I said as I hugged him. "I knew you would love it." Mark said as he hugged me tightly in his arms. "I love you, Mark. You treat me better than Matt and Rio combined. They treated me like property. Being with you I can be myself." I explained. "To let you know that I will always be there for you. I couldn't imagine you being a bully like Matt. I do agree with you, Cherrie. You aren't property and they just wanted you for personal gain." Mark explained. Mark and I watched the meteor shower for an hour. "Cherrie." Mark said as I looked up at Mark. "Yeah Mark." I said. "Do you want to go to my house for little bit?" Mark asked. "Yeah of course." I said as we got back onto Snowflake and we headed to his house. Later at Mark's house.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - Mark's house}
Mark and I walked into his house. His mom walked over to us. "Hi Mark and Cherrie." Mrs. Opal said. "Hi Mrs. Opal." I said. "You guys hungry?" Mrs. Opal asked. "Yeah, I am." I said. "Alright." Mrs. Opal said. We walked into Mark's kitchen. Later in Mark's kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - Mark's kitchen}
Mark and I walked into the kitchen holding hands. "Make your at home as I finish making dinner." Mrs. Opal said as we sit down at the table. Mrs. Opal finished making dinner and put the curry on the table and we ate our dinner. "Thanks Mrs. Opal." I said. "Your welcome, Cherrie." Mrs. Opal said. We walked into his living room to watch TV. Later in Mark's living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - Mark's living room}
We walked over to the couch. Mark had me in his arms. "Cherrie, did I ever say how much I love you?" Mark asked. "Yeah, you tell me that everyday." I said as Mark pulled me into his chest and we watched TV. I fell asleep on Mark's shoulder. "Come on let's take you home." Mark said as he picked me up and brought me outside and Snowflake laid down so we could get on her back. "Snowflake take us to Cherrie's house." Mark said. Later at my house.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - Cherrie's house}
Mark carried me into the house and mom brought Snowflake to her room. Mark carried me up to my room. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - Cherrie's bedroom}
Mark carried me into my room and brought me to my bed. Mark put me into my bed and sat down next to me. Mark put his arm on my shoulder as I slept. I could feel Mark saying that he loved me with all his heart and I knew that he loved me. "I love you, Cherrie." Mark said as he grabbed my hand. "I will see you tomorrow, good night, Cherrie." Mark said as he kissed me on the forehead and walked to the door. Mark turned off the light and closed the door and went home. Later in the dreamscape.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - The dreamscape}
I floated in the dreamscape as Elsie floated up to me. "Hi Cherrie, how was your day?" Elsie asked. "I got to spend my whole day with Mark and Mark gifted me with this furry coat and this princess cut diamond necklace." I said. "That's amazing. Do you want to continue your last dream or start a new one?" Elsie asked. "My last one because I want to defeat the evil King Ravana from doing anymore harm." I said. "Alright, I will teleport you to where you left off." Elsie said as she teleported me to the throne room. Later in Dreamtopia.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - Dreamtopia}
Prince Mark was explaining to me that he wanted to talk me on our first date. "So princess Cherrie, what do you want to do today?" Prince Mark asked. "Maybe to the bakery." I said. "Awe, good choice." Prince Mark said as we walked to the bakery.