S6 E1: The video chat - Sunday - Mar 24

{Scene 1 - My Bedroom}
I woke up in Mark's arms. "Morning Cherrie. Did you sleep well?" Mark asked. "Yeah." I said. Mark had a worried look on his face. He ran his fingers through my hair. "What's wrong Cherrie, you can tell me anything." Mark said as he grabbed my hand. "Yesterday I went over to Matt's house, but not for him for Diana. I told him that I was still dating you and then I went upstairs to her room." I said. "You did the right thing and tell him off. Please remember this. My love isn't fragile." Mark said as we hugged. "I love you too Mark and I will always love you." I said crying into his chest. "Shhhhhhhh it's okay." Mark said comforting as he hugged me tightly in his arms, he ran his hand on my back. "I don't want to disappoint you." I said crying. "What disappoint me, you will never disappoint me." Mark said as he kissed me on the forehead. Diana woke up to see Mark holding me. We went down to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
-------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - The Kitchen}
We walked into the kitchen. Mark kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back. "Remember that I will always love you." Mark said. We sat down at the kitchen table. Mom put the French toast on the table. Of course with extra powdered sugar just the way I like it. Diana, Mark, and I started to eat breakfast. "Miss Armstrong, this breakfast is amazing." Mark said. I love Mark and he loves me. Nothing could ever seperate us from each other. "Cherrie." Clara said. My thoughts were interrupted when I looked over at Clara. "Yeah Clara." I said. "You and Mark are perfect for each other." Clara said. "Yeah Cherrie, Clara is right about that, we are perfect for each other." Mark said. I looked into Mark's eyes and his eyes had so much love for me. Mark put his hands on my shoulders. "After breakfast today do you want to get puppies?" Mark asked. "Yeah, want breeds?" I asked. "How about a doberman and a poodle." Mark said. "Those two breeds are pretty yet opposite, just like us." I said. "Yeah Cherrie just like us." Mark said as he kissed me. "I love you." I said. Later at the pet shop.
-------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The pet shop}
Mark and I walked to the pet shop. Mark kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back. We entered the pet shop. "Good morning you two." Michael said. Mark and I walked over to the dogs. "Over here Mark." I said. Mark walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Look at these two. They are perfect." Mark said. There was a black and brown doberman with a creamish-white poodle. "I love these two." I said as I kissed Mark. "Alright Cherrie it's settled, we will get these two." Mark said. We walked up to the counter. "How can I help you?" Michael asked. "We were looking at this poodle and doberman puppies. We were hoping to adopt those two." I explained. Michael got two leashes from off the wall and we walked over to the kennel that the doberman and poodle puppies were. "Do you guys want to get to know them better?" Michael asked. "Yes sir." Mark said as we walked over to the play rooms. The puppies ran over to us. I grabbed a toy for the poodle to play with. "Cherrie." Mark said. "Yeah Mark?" I asked. "What are we going to name them?" Mark asked. "How about Snow." I said. "And for the doberman I was thinking Sky." Mark said. Michael walked into the play room. "Are you guys ready for the paperwork?" Michael asked. "Yes." Mark said as he handed the paperwork to us. We filled out the paperwork and we went to pick out accessories for our new dogs. Mark and I kissed. Later at the bakery.
-------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - The bakery}
Mark and I walked into the bakery. Mark looked at me with love in his eyes. "I love you, Cherrie. More then anything in the world." Mark said as a blush grew across my face. "I love you too Mark." I said blushing. "Nothing could ever seperate us, I love you so much." Mark said hugging me. "You are a amazing boyfriend that I could ever have." I said as Mark hugged me tightly. "You are the best girlfriend I ever had." Mark said cutely. I spending the day with Mark and I am enjoying it. "What are you thinking about my love?" Mark asked. "I was thinking about our relationship." I said. "That's sweet Cherrie." Mark said as he kissed me. Mark and I walked out of the bakery with our sweet treats. We held hands. "You are so sweet Mark." I said as Mark smiled. "Isn't that my job to be sweet?" Mark asked. "Yes Mark." I said as Mark kissed me on the cheek. "I love you, I love you, I love you." Mark said. "I love you too Mark." I said. Later at my house.
-------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - My house}
Mark and I walked into my house. Diana went home soon after breakfast. Mark and I walked into the living room. Later in the living room.
-------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - The living room}
We sat down on the couch and we kissed. Mark russelled with my hair and we laid down. We continued kissing each other for a while because of how much we love each other. We finished kissing each other and went into the kitchen.
-------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - the kitchen}
Mom put lunch on the table. It was curry Mark's favorite. Mark and I started to eat lunch. "Cherrie I got to get going home after this okay." Mark said. "Okay Mark." I said as we continued to eat lunch. Mark walked to the great hall with me. Later in the great hall.
-------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - The great hall}
Mark and I walked into the great hall. Mark turned to face me. "I have to tell you something about myself that is really hard to talk about." Mark said. "You can tell me anything." I said. "I'm Trans." Mark said. I hugged him. "Before you go do you want to tell my mom, Clara and Aaron?" I asked. "Yes Cherrie." Mark said as we held hands to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
-------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - Kitchen}
Mark and I walked into the kitchen. "Mom, Clara, Aaron Mark wants to tell you something." I said looking at Mark. "I'm Trans." Mark said. "That's amazing Mark." Mom said. "What do you wantus to call you?" Mom asked. "Um... Madison or Maddie." Madison said. "Madison if you feel comfortable with that you can continue to date my daughter." Mom said as she hugged Madison. "Hey Babe." Madison said. "Yeah Madison?" I asked. "I got to go home now." Madison said. Madison kissed me on the forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow at school." Madison said. Later in my bedroom.
-------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - My Bedroom}
I'm going to get into my swimsuit on and head down to the pool room. I walked into my closet and got my swimsuit on. I walked out of my bedroom in my swimsuit and towel around my waist. I walked down the stairs and towards the pool room. Later in the pool room.
-------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - The pool room}
I walked into the pool room and put my towel on the the poolside chair. I walked up onto the stairs leading up to the cliff overlooking the pool. I walked to the end of the diving board and started to bounce up and down. I dove off the board and towards the water head first. I plunged into the water swimming like a mermaid. My hair floated around me as I swam in the water. The water glided over my body as I swam through the water. I got out of the pool and walked towards the locker room to get changed into my fairycore dress and my flower crown for my role in the latest movie. I am playing the lead who is a fairy princess who is the heir to the throne. Later in the kitchen.
-------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - The Kitchen}
"Mom could you please take me to movie set of the movie I'm going to be in?" I asked. "Yes Cherrie I will." Mom said as she hugged me. "My daughter in her first full featured film. I am very proud of you Cherrie." Mom said as we walked into the great hall. Later in the great hall.
-------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - The Great Hall}
I put on my leafy inspired shoes and my mom put her combat boots on. We walked out of the house and towards the car. We drove into the forest that surrounded the city and to the movie set. Later at the movie sets.
-------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - The movie sets}
We arrived at the movie set. The director walked over to me. "Hello Mate, I'm director Black." The director said. "Hi nice to meet you Director." I said. I walked with the director to the other actors and actresses. Madison was one of the them. We hugged. "What role did you get?" Madison asked. "I got the lead role in the movie and you?" I asked. "I got the trans prince who marries your character at the end." Madison said. "That's great babe." I said as we hugged. The makeup artists did Madison and my makeup for the movie. They put fairy ears on our ears. We began the shooting process of the first scene of the movie. One hour later and we finished filming the first scene. Madison drove me home. Later at my house.
-------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - Cherrie's house}
"I love you Cherrie with all my heart, I truly will." Madison said as she kissed me on the forehead. "I love you too Madison." I said as I got out of Madison's car and she drove off to her house. I walked up to the front door. Later in the great hall.
-------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - The Great Hall}
I walked in the front door into the great hall to take my shoes off. I walked to the kitchen where my mom, Clara, Aaron, and Amira were. Later in the kitchen.
-------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - The Kitchen}
"How was your first day of filming the movie?" Clara asked. "It was amazing because I play Princess Ciara and Madison plays Trans prince Skye. He marries my character." I said as Clara hugged me. "That's amazing sis." Clara said. My mother put dinner on the kitchen island. We ate dinner and I walked upstairs to my room. Later in my bedroom.
-------------------------------------------
{Scene 18 - My Bedroom}
I walked into my bedroom. Taffy and Daffodil jumped up on my legs. "Hi girls." I said. They went to get in there beds and I went to get my pajamas on to get into bed. I went to get my SketchBook to work on the dress that I am going to be making the day after the movie is being done being filmed. I got in my bed to get to work. I fell asleep knowing that I finished sketch of the dress.