S4 E7: The season 4 Finally: The winter formal - Saturday - Jan 30

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's Bedroom}
I woke up at 7:00 in the morning before the winter formal and honestly I'm excited for tonight. It will a night of fun and hanging out with my friends and Mark. Plus I don't want to see Matt or Rio after the way they treated me. Mark won't let him get close to me. I have to just forget about them and I have to remember that this night is all about me and Mark having fun together. I have to get myself ready for tonight. I got myself out of my bed and went into my bathroom. Later in my bathroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - Cherrie's Bathroom}
I walked into my bathroom and looked into the mirror. "Today's the biggest day of my life because my band and I get to perform in front of the entire school." I said. My sister walked into my bathroom and walked over to me. "I'm really excited for today and it's a big day for you." Clara said. I hugged my sister. "Thanks sis." I said. "Your welcome and now get ready." Clara said as she walked out to get ready for the winter formal. I got my black skirt, a black crop top with a pink heart on it, and I put my accessories. I put my makeup on. I put my hair into a high ponytail. I walked out of my bathroom and went down to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The Kitchen}
I walked into the kitchen and sat down next to Clara and Aaron. "Mom." I said. "Yeah Cherrie?" Mom asked. "I have to be at the school for six for sound check and to rehearsed for the concert." I said. "Okay since it's five now and we will leave at 5:30." Mom said. Thirty minutes go by and we start heading to the car. Later in the car.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - The Limousine}
I sit down on the plush seats of the limousine and we tell the driver to take us to the school. We arrived at the school and we get out of the limousine and start walking into the school. Later in the school.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - The Rose High School}
We walked into the school and towards the auditorium to start rehearsals for the show. Later in the auditorium.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - The auditorium}
I entered the auditorium and Crystal approached me. "Hey girl." Crystal said. "I love the outfit." I said. Ella came running up to me and hugged me. "Are we ready for rehearsal?" I asked. "Yeah." Nancy said. I take my place at the microphone. We rehearse in the auditorium for at least a hour. We head back stage and the stage lights dim and everyone filtered into the auditorium. My mom walks up to us. "Are you ready?" Mom asked. "Yes we are." I said. "Alright your up in 10 minutes." Mom said as she walked out from back stage. "Thanks." I said. "Your welcome." Mom said. "Your mom is the coolest." Emma said. I looked from back stage at the audience and I saw Mark sitting in the front row along side is all of our other friends. My mom introduced us as we walked out onto the stage and we performed our five songs. The audience cheered as we walked off the stage. Later in the fashion classroom.
-——------------------------------
{Scene 7 - The fashion classroom}
We walked into the fashion classroom with our winter formal dresses in our arms. I walked behind the changing doors and changed into my winter formal dress, I put my heels, my accessories, and I exited the changing door. "Do you like it?" I asked. "OMG your dress is beautiful, no wonder Mark had a crush on you." Crystal said. "I love Mark, he treats me like a Queen." I said as Mark walked in. "You look beautiful in that dress." Mark said as he kissed me on the forehead. "Thanks Mark." I said as Mark grabbed my hand and pulled me into his arms. "Can we go somewhere private?" Mark asked. "Of course." I said as Mark and I walked out onto the roof. Later on the roof.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - The roof}
We walked onto the roof of the school to the railing facing the courtyard. "Tonight if Matt tries to get close to you I will be there for you. Just remember that." Mark said as he pulled me in for a hug. Mark ran his fingers down my face. "Mark." I said. Mark laid his head on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah. I love you Cherrie." Mark said. "I love you too. Mark." I said as I put my hand on his back. Mark stood up and looked into my eyes. Matt walked out onto the roof where we were standing. "You are so needy for attention." Matt said as Mark turned to face him. "She isn't needy for attention." Mark said angrily. I walked in between them. "Can you guys stop fighting over me?" I asked. "Sure Cherrie, anything for you." Mark said as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Anything for you Princess." Matt said. "Don't start with me, I'm already taken. By this guy. Let's get back to the others." I said as we walked to the student council room where the others were waiting. Later in the student council room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - The Student council room}
"That was weird." I said. "He got way to close to you and for the rest of the night I won't let him get close to you." Mark said. Crystal walked up to us. "Hi guys, what are you talking about?" Crystal asked. "I rather not talk about it." I said. "Are you okay?" Mark asked. "Yeah, well let's not doubt on this, tonight let's have fun." I said excitedly. We walked out of the student council room to the courtyard. Later in the courtyard.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - The Courtyard}
We walk into the courtyard. Mark and I walked over to the punch bowl to set up for the winter formal this evening. "What was wrong with Matt. Ever we broke up, he's been oppressed with me?" I asked. "He's been really weird." Mark said. "I agree with you. He didn't need to get close to me like that." I said. "At your concert this morning was amazing." Mark said. "Thanks Mark." I said as I hugged him. "Your welcome." Mark said as he led me out of the courtyard. "Why did you take me here?" I asked. "Just to tell you that you look wonderful in that dress." Mark said. My friends walked out of the courtyard to join us. Later at my locker.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - The lockers}
The winter formal is going to start in two hours. Mark told me that he won't let Matt get close to me. Crystal told us a really good joke and I couldn't hold my laughter. I laughed at the joke. Mark looked over at me and walked over to me. "I have to go to the bathroom." I said as I walked to the bathroom. Later in the bathroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - The bathroom}
I walked up to the mirror in the bathroom and washed my face with my hands. I looked into the mirror and saw a beautiful young girl in the mirror looking back at me. "I shouldn't think to hard about this, all I need to do is to enjoy this party and watch out Matt. I must make this night a night to remember." I said. Later in the courtyard.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - The courtyard}
I walked into the courtyard and Mark walked over to me as everyone filtered into the courtyard. "Hi Mark." I said blushing. Mark put his hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes. "Did I tell you are the most beautiful girl I ever met?" Mark asked. "Of course you tell me that every day you see me." I said. Mark pulled me into his chest, I could feel every little fiber on his suit. He is the best boyfriend I ever had. The party is going going great, we are just an hour into the dance. The dance is three hours long and we are heading into the second hour. Mark took me up to the roof. "Why did you take me here?" I asked Mark. "I could feel that Matt was getting close so I took you up here." Mark said. "Oh, okay I understand." I said sadly. "What's wrong?" Mark asked worried. "Oh, it's nothing." I said as Mark took my hands in his. "You can tell me anything." Mark said. "I've had getting scared of Matt because he would touch me in the wrong places and making me feel uncomfortable. I don't regret rejecting him because he was doing those things to me." I said. "Oh, I won't let him do that to you anymore." Mark said. "Thanks Mark." I said as I hugged him. "Your welcome Cherrie." Mark said as he hugged me back. "Let's head back to the others." I said. "Oh, okay. But stay by me." Mark said as we walked back to the courtyard. The dance is almost over. We were two hours into the dance. My mom is going to announce the winter formal king and queen. "I hope we are the king and queen of the winter formal." I whispered to Mark. "Hope so." Mark whispered to me. "I'm getting thirsty, I'm going to get a drink of punch." I said as I walked over to the punch bowl. I grabbed a cup and put some punch in it. I walked back over to where Mark was sitting. "Hey Mark. I grabbed two cups of punch, one for me and one for you." I said as I handed Mark the cup of punch. I sat down next to him and began to drink my punch. The dance was almost over and everyone was standing in front of the stage waiting for my mom to announce the king and queen of the winter formal. My mom walked onto the stage. "And time for the moment you all been waiting for. The king and queen is Cherrie and Mark." My mom said as we head up onto the stage to receive our crowns. Later at my house.
——-----------------------------————
{Scene 14 - Cherrie's house}
I arrived at my house with my crown on my head. The dance was fun especially I won queen of the winter formal. My dad was the only one home because my mom was back at the school finishing up the winter formal. "I see that you won winter formal queen, who won winter formal king?" Dad asked. "The winter formal king was Mark." I said. "Congratulations to you both." Dad said. "Thanks dad." I said as I hugged my dad. I walked into the living room and waited for my mother and my siblings to get home from the school. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - The living room}
We are a happy family, well known around the city. My boyfriend Mark is like talked about around for dating me. It's a big deal in our city for dating a girl an elite family. My family is thriving for still being the most elite family in the city. My mom, brother and sister came in the door from the school. Clara came and sat down next to me and asked me how my day was going. "Hey, sis. How was your day going sis?" Clara asked. "It's great." I said. "That's good." Clara said hugging me. "You are the best sister I ever had." I said to Clara. We watched an episode of Inside The Armstrong House until dinner was ready. "Girls!! Dinners ready." Dad said as we walked into the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - The Kitchen}
We walked into the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen island. "What's for dinner tonight dad?" I asked. "Tonight we are having pork chops with chicken." Dad said as he put the food on the table in front of us. "Alright eat then Cherrie go take a shower after dinner. "Okay dad." I said as I ate my dinner. My mom chimed in. "Your father is right, you have to take a shower to have silky hair in the morning." Mom said as I finished eating my dinner. "Okay I'll go take a shower." I said as I got up from the kitchen table and walked to my room. Later in my bathroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - Cherrie's bathroom}
I walked into my bathroom and took my clothes off. I got into the shower. I washed my hair with my fruit smoothie shampoo and conditioner then I washed my body and my Fruit smoothie body wash. I finished taking my shower and turned off the water. I reached out for my bath robe and put it on. I put my hair up into a towel and walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. Later in my bedroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 18 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I walked over to my closet and put my pajamas on and grabbed a book. I walked over to my bed with my book in hand and I got into bed. I started to read my book until I had to go to sleep. One hour later and I got sleepy so I went to sleep.