S1 E6: Season 1 Finally: The day after the confession - Saturday - Sept 30

{Scene 1 - My room}
It's now 6 in the morning. Today I am turning 18 yrs old. My mom knocked on my door and there was no answer so she came into my room and whispered in my ear. "Happy birthday, my dear." Mom said. After hearing that I woke up and saw that mom was sitting next to me on my bed rubbing my back like she always does in the morning. "Come downstairs when you are ready we are having breakfast in ten minutes." Mom said. The morning went smoothly like butter on Toasted bread and I am wondering what we are having for breakfast today, I hope it's french toast. My mom makes that best french toast ever. When my mom was in school she was the one who always made the french toast everyone called her the french toast queen because they loved whatever she put in her french toast to make it taste so good. Ten minutes later. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - The kitchen}
I came down to the kitchen and asked what we are having for breakfast today. "Good morning, sweetie." Mom said. "What are we having for breakfast today, Mom?" I asked. "French toast with extra powdered sugar just the way you like it." Mom said. I sat down and Mom said. "Since, it's your birthday you get the first bite." Mom said. "Okay." I said as I took my first bite of breakfast. My family sang happy birthday. "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Cherrie, Happy birthday to you." My family sang. "Thanks mom." I said.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - My closet}
It's 10 in the morning and I was walking to my room to get changed into my special outfit for my birthday. The day before this I picked out the perfect outfit. Today is my 16th birthday and I am ready for whatever my family has planned for me today. "Come on Cherrie your friends await." Clara said. "I'll be right there, Sis." I said. "Alright, I'll be waiting for you." Clara said. I got in my swimsuit on under my outfit and went into the hallway. "You just look fabulous in your outfit, let's go." Clara said. "Clara, you are the best sister I could ever have." I said as Clara began to walk away and said. "Thanks, Cherrie, you are the best sister I ever had." Clara said. I hugged my sister before we went down to the party. Later at the party.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - the party}
Clara and I walk down to the party to see all my friends and 13 other girls here. "Who are they?" I asked while I pointed to the thirteen girls. "You don't know, they are the daughters of the zodiac signs. Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. Their names are Ari age 16, Tauri age 18, Gemma age 15, Emma age 15, Claire age 16, Lenna age 17, Sienna age 18, Leah age 14, Paige age 15, Sage age 15, Harlie age 17, Aubrey age 18, and Chia age 18." Clara said. "I want to get to know them better." I said. "Hi girl." Lenna said. "Hi, girls this is my sister, Cherrie she wants to get to know guys better." Clara said. "Hi, girls just let me say that you all look amazing." I said. "We are the legendary 13 daughters of Aires, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces." Emma said. "Calm down sister." Gemma said to her sister. "Come on sister let me make friends, please don't shelter me like this my whole life." Emma said. "You have been sheltered?" I asked. "Ever since our mom and dad became the King and Queen of the Gemini. They ignored us so my sister Gemma practically became my guardian. She sheltered me for my whole life." Emma said. "Nice to meet you all, let's enjoy the party." I said. The fourteen of us went to join my other friends. The 20 of us enjoyed the party and then my mom said. "Now let's head to the pool room." Mom said. Later in the pool room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - the pool room}
All the party guests went to the pool room. We went to the pool locker room. I went to the girl's locker room to get my swimsuit on, luckily I put it on under what I am wearing. I took off my outfit and got my towel and came out of the girl's locker room to wait for the others to finish getting changed into their swimsuits. All of the boys came out of the boy's locker room and one of them came up to me and said. "Oh, you look so cute in your swimsuit." Rio said. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Rio." Rio said. My friends walked up to me and took me over to the pool and Claire said. "C-come on let's go swimming." Claire said. "Alright, I'll join you later I'm going to dive off the diving board." I said. "Okay, be careful." Claire said. I went up to the diving board but on my way up Matt stopped me and put his hand on my shoulder with this creepy smile then walked away. I wondered to myself what was going on with him. What the heck was up with him? I thought before I continued on my way. Once I reached the top of the cliffside to dive off. I went to the edge of the cliff that was over-looking the pool and looked around to see if my friends were waiting to see me dive. I spotted them and I went over to the diving board and walked to the edge and started to bounce. After the third bounce, I jumped off the diving board and came hurdling down to the water face first. I hit the water with a loud splash and said. "That was amazing." I said. The girls swam for a good two hours. It's now noon and my mom said. "Cake time, go get changed, and join me and John in the party hall." Mom said. Later in the party hall.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - The party hall}
I was the first one to walk into the party hall and saw the huge cake that my mom and dad had prepared the day before and walked to my parents and my siblings and sat down next to Clara, I looked up at the cake. The cake was maybe red velvet with pink frosting with sprinkles. It was a 6 tiered cake with 18 candles on it with 3 candles on each tier. All the guests filtered into the party hall. My 20 friends all sat together in the front seats of the hall. My mother stood up and announced to the guests that the cake is being passed out the first slice went to me, and then to all the other guests. I took the first bite of my slice of cake. After all of the cake was gone my mother said that we are going to be opening presents next. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - the living room}
We went to the living room and I sat down on the present chair. We only use that chair for birthdays. The first one was from my best friend Ella. I opened the present and took out the floor-length pink on the shoulder fit and flare dress. The second one was from my best friend Crystal. The second present was a magenta scarf to match the dress. The third one were white pump heels to go with the dress. The fourth one was purple gloves to wear to parties. I got thirty more presents from my party guests. Two hours later. Later outside.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - Outside}
As twenty-two out of the thirty-five guests left the party. Only the daughters of the zodiac signs stayed to get to know me better. "I'm glad to have you guys as my friends." I said. "No problem we wanted to make more friends, we thought you and your friends would be the perfect fit for us." Ari said while putting her hand on my shoulder. "Let's go inside." Emma said. "Calm down sister we don't want to scare her now do we?" Gemma asked. "She's not scaring me, just give her a break." I said. Later inside.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - The living room}
The daughters of the zodiac signs and I walked to the living room and sat down. Sage had a few questions to ask me. "So what's your zodiac sign?" Sage asked. "Zodiac sign... Um. I'd say I'm a Sagittarius." I said. Then Ari asked. "What are your favorite colors?" Ari asked. "My favorite colors are Pink, Purple, and Blue." I answered. Then Emma asked. "What do you do in your free time?" Emma asked. The girls and I exchanged numbers so we can stay in touch Then the other girls asked me the rest of their questions then they went home. Later at Mark's house.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - Mark's living room and Cherrie's living room}
"I should have been there to save her from her ex-boyfriend. She didn't deserve that treatment from that Matt. I should probably check up on her to see if she's okay." Mark said. Mark picked up his phone and dialed Cherrie's number. Later at cherrie's house. My phone began to ring and wondered who it could be. I picked up my phone and saw that it was Mark so I picked up the phone. "Hello." I said. "Hi, Cherrie it's me, Mark." Mark said. "Oh hey, Mark how are you?" I asked. "I'm good, how are you?" Mark asked. "I'm fantastic, what's up?" I asked. "I just wanted to ask how do you feel after Matt did that to you?" Mark asked. "To be honest I just felt creeped out by that reaction, he looked like a sad puppy but didn't say anything at all. He stood there for a good five minutes then walked off." I said. "Cherrie, Dinner is ready." Mom said. "Okay mom, I'll have to let you go because dinner is ready, so I will call you back after I'm done eating dinner. Okay bye." I said. "Bye." Mark said. "At least she's okay. Plus she said that she will call me back when she's done eating." Mark said.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - Kitchen}
"So what's for dinner tonight mom?" I asked. "We are having chicken and waffles with syrup." Mom answered. "Yummy!" I said excitedly. I sat down and talked about the exciting day I had with all my friends. "My day was fun and exciting with my friends here. Mom, I have to ask you a question." I said as I turned to face my mother. "What is it my dear?" Mom asked. "Why did you invite Matt you do realize that Matt is my ex-boyfriend right?" I asked. "Well, You were talking about him, a lot was that true?" Mom asked. "Well, the reason I was talking about was because of how creepy he was, at the party as I was heading up to the diving board in the pool room he stopped me and put his hand on my shoulder and just stood there like a sad puppy, then just walked off without saying a word to me." I explain. One hour later and my mother said. "We were saving this for last." Mom said as she handed me a box. "What is it?" I asked. "Open it and find out." Mom said. I heard a bark from inside the box. I opened the box and saw that it was a Golden retriever puppy and when I took it out of the box it licked my face with love. "What's her name?" I asked. "It's up to you to decide." Mom said. "I'll name you Taffy." I said. *Bark* Taffy barked. "Taffy, that's a wonderful name." Dad said. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - The living room and Mark's living room}
I picked up my phone and dialed Mark's number. Mark picked up his phone and saw that it was Cherrie (His childhood friend). "Hey, Cherrie." Mark said. *Bark* Taffy barked. "Who was that?" Mark asked. "Oh, it was just my puppy." I said as I picked up Taffy. "What's her name?" Mark asked. "Her name is Taffy and she is a golden retriever puppy my parents gave her to me as a birthday gift." I said. "Tomorrow can I meet her?" Mark asked curiously. "Yeah, you can what time do you want to come over?" I asked. "Probably noon." Mark said. "Okay, see you at noon tomorrow." I said. "One more thing." Mark said. "What is it?" I asked. "You are the best friend I could ever have and ever since we kids, I was 6 and you were 9 I felt this weird feeling and I had a crush on you ever since we were kids." Mark said. "Alright, I have to let you go so I can walk Taffy see ya tomorrow at noon, Bye." I said. "Bye." Mark said. Cherrie hung up the phone and went to get Taffy's leash and hooked it on Taffy's collar and said. "Are you ready Taffy?" I asked. *Bark* Taffy barked. Later outside.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - Outside}
Taffy and walked around our huge property and let Taffy down on the ground. Luckily our yard is fenced in. Taffy and I play fetch with her favorite chew toy a bone and threw it across the yard and Taffy went after it on her cute little legs. As fast as her little legs can carry her across the yard. Taffy got the toy and started chewing on it. I went over by Taffy and sat down next to her and picked up the toy and put it in my lap and Taffy came and tried to take the chew toy from my lap but I took it before she could so she came on my lap and just let her have the chew toy in my lap. One hour later. "Let's head inside." I said as I picked up Taffy and walked inside. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - My room}
Taffy and I walked into my room and put Taffy in her dog bed, I went by Taffy and gave her, her favorite stuffed animal, and went into my closet to get changed into my kitty kitty pajamas with matching slippers and sleep mask. I went out of my closet and went to my bed and got settled into bed. I picked up my phone to watch YouTube especially to watch a creepypasta from a YouTube channel Draw my life Tik Tak, about The Bloody Princess. The video said. The Bloody Princess: a Creepypasta. Once upon a midnight dreary night. {Lighting crashes across the sky}
Her evil stepmother came into her room and walked over to her bed and raised a knife from behind her back, while her stepdaughter was sleeping peacefully. With a swift movement of her Stepmother's hand, the knife went into her stepdaughter's head and blood went everywhere, but soon after that happened she died and went to hell as a vengeful spirit that is out for revenge on her stepmother who killed her. She went to the human world to try and find her stepmother and try to kill her. So the catch is that her real name was Princess Ellie she died in October of 1999. Later in hell. "Ugh, I can't believe that my stepmother killed me when I was sleeping." Said the bloody princess. "Your highness." Said her servent. "Come on spill the news." Said the bloody princess. "Your stepmother is on the move." Said her servant. "I should go after her before it's too late." Said the bloody princess. Later that night on earth. I waited until my stepmother was asleep to have her suffer the same fate that she made me suffer. Once she's asleep I made my move to kill her. I successfully killed my stepmother then she died 30 seconds after coughing up blood. Once she killed her stepmother she returned to hell. Rumors say that every Halloween she plans her revenge on her killers so that's why the curfew is at 9 pm so we don't get killed. The End. I finished watching the video I was watching and put it on my bed. Later in Matt's room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - Matts room and my room}
"She will regret doing that to me." Matt said. Matt sent me a text message saying that if I don't change my mind he would kidnap Taffy. But I still stand by my opinions on people, and so I won't just change my mind over a simple text message. I will talk to him on Monday about it but it's time for me to go to bed. I put my phone on my bedside table and went to sleep. Later in the Dreamscape.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - The Dreamscape}
"Welcome back Cherrie." Elsie said. "Hi, Elsie. What does the Dreamscape have for me today?" I asked Elsie. "Do you want to start where you left off last time or start a new dream?" Elsie asked. "Um... I will go with, where I left off last time." I said. "Alright, let's go to where you left off." Elsie said. Elsie whisked me off to my room in the palace. My mom walked in and handed me a leash and told me to follow her to the backyard because she has a surprise for me. "Close your eyes." Mom said. I closed my eyes and heard a bark. "Open your eyes." Mom said. When I opened my eyes, I saw a cute little black and white Pitbull puppy with beautiful emerald green eyes. I bent down to her level, picked her up and she licked my face with sweetness and compassion. "I will name you Jennifer." I said as Jennifer licked my face.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - The next day}
I woke up to Taffy licking my face at five am on a Rest day morning. I sat up and said. "Hi, Taffy how are you today?" I asked. *Barks* Taffy barked. "Alright, I will feed you." I said. Once we reached the kitchen, I put Taffy down by her food and water bowls and went over to the dog pantry, and feed Taffy. "Since I'm already up I guess I can go watch TV. I think The Winx Club is on now." I said. I went to the living room and sat down to begin watching The Winx Club. I think I was watching TV for a good hour until my parents woke up. It's now 7 am and my parents came out of their room. "Good morning, Mom." I said. "Good morning, Cherrie." Mom said.