S4 E4: The necklace - Wednesday - Jan 27

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's Bedroom}
That morning I woke up at 6:30 to get ready for school. "What a beautiful morning." I said as I looked out my window. I got out of bed and walked over to my bathroom. Later in my bathroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - Cherrie's Bathroom}
I walked into my bathroom and up to the closet to get my school uniform after my shower. I turned on the water and got undressed. I got inside the shower. I washed my hair with my shampoo and conditioner. After I washed my hair I put my hair treatment in my hair to make rose petal soft. I washed my body with my body wash and rinsed off the body wash. I rinsed the treatment out my hair. I turned off the water and got out of the shower. I got dressed and walked to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The Kitchen}
I walked into the kitchen and sat down next to Clara and Aaron. "Morning sis." I said. I looked at my phone and saw that I had one missed call from Claire. I called Claire back. "Hi Cherrie." Claire said. "Hi Claire what's up?" I asked. "There is a rumor that a new girl is going to be enrolled into our school." Claire said. "Do you know her name?" I asked. "Her name is Darla Quinn and she is really pretty girl. I think she is going to try and take Mark from you." Claire said in a worried voice. "Thanks for letting me know see you at school." I said as I hung up the phone. "Who was that sis?" Clara asked. "Just my friend Claire." I said as I ate my breakfast. I went to the living room. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - The Living room}
I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Mark knocked on the door, my mom went to the door and let Mark into the house. "Hi Cherrie, how are you?" Mark asked as he sat down next to me. "Hi Mark, I'm good and you?" I asked. "I'm good, how was your sleep last night?" Mark asked. "It was amazing because I'm your girlfriend." I said as I leaned into Mark. "I'm glad you are too." Mark said as we walked to the school. Later at school.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - The Rose High School}
We arrived at the school. "Hi guys." I said as we walked up to them. "Hi Mark. Hi Cherrie." Alexia said. The new girl came walking up to us and she saw Mark. "Hi hot stuff." Darla said as she touched Mark. "Who are you?" Mark asked. "I am Darla Quinn and I have a big crush on you." Darla said. "Umm... excuse me, I'm his girlfriend." I said. "Oh, I didn't know. You really are needing for attention." Darla said. "Stop making fun of my girlfriend, she isn't needing for attention, even though her family is the most elite family in this city, I love her for being herself." Mark said. "I'm sorry but can I be friends with you guys?" Darla asked. "Of course you can." I said. "Will you ever leave me for her?" I asked. "No, I wouldn't ever leave you, why would I leave you. You are the prettiest girl in the school." Mark said. "We have to get to mathematics before we're late." I said as we walked in math. Later in math.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - Mathematics}
We walked into math and we sat down next to Alexia. "Hi Alexia." I said as I sat down. "Hi Cherrie, I saw how Darla was treating you. We all know you aren't needing for attention. Don't worry I'm on your side, it doesn't matter if you are higher than my family, your a amazing friend to have." Alexia said. I put my hand on Alexia's. "Thanks, you too." I said as Alexia's eyes welled up with tears. "Thanks that means a lot to me." Alexia said as she hugged me. Mark looked at me with love in his eyes. Alexia pointed out that Mark. I turned to face Mark. "What is that look about?" I asked. "This look is about how much I love you." Mark said as he touched my face. Class started and we got to work on the math assignment. I finished my homework and I put it in the turn in bin. The bell rang and I walked my science class. Later in science class.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - Science class}
I walked into science class and sat down next to Max, Levi, and Harlie. "Hi guys." I said as I got out my science book, my notebook, and my pencil and placed them on my desk in front of me. "Hey Cherrie." Max said. "I am the luckiest girl in the school to have such amazing friends like you guys." I said. "Of course we love having you as our friend." Levi said. The class officially started and our teacher headed out the worksheet for class and we got to work on the assignment. An hour goes by and the bell rings. Later at my locker.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - My locker}
We walked to my locker and I put my school books in my locker and we went to the lunchroom to meet up with the others. Later in the lunchroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - Lunch time}
Once we made it to the lunchroom, Mark came up to me and hugged me. "Today Cherrie and I are going to sit with each other today." Mark said as we walked to a table by the wall. Mark and I went to get our lunch and sat down at our table. "I love you with all my heart." Mark said as he touched my hair. "I love you too." I said blushing. I ate my lunch with Mark. Mark finished his lunch and we went to throw away our lunches and I went to art and design class. Later in art and design class.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - Art and design}
I walked into art and design class and I walked to my seat next to Alexia. "Hi Cherrie, how was your last class?" Alexia asked. "It was great because Levi, Harlie, and Max are in science class with me." I said as the bell rang and the class started. Our teacher handed out our artwork. I got started on my artwork and the bell rang and I walked to my fashion class. Later in fashion class.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - Fashion Class}
Carly and I walked into fashion class and we sat down at our seats. "Thanks for helping us because we were going through hard times." Carly said. I got my plans for the accessories for my dress out of my bag. I got the satin fabric out of the desk. 30 minutes later and I finished all the accessories for my winter formal dress. The final school bell rang and I went to wait for my friends so we can all get home safely. Later after school.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - After school}
I walked into the house and I sit down on the chair in the great hall to take off my shoes and put them in the refloving shoe cabinet. "Hi mom I'm home." I yelled. "Welcome home sweetie." Mom said as she walked from the kitchen to the great hall. "School was great. How was your day mom?" I asked. "It was amazing because I got a 10000 dollar raise for doing my job right." Mom said. "That's great to hear." I said as I walked over to my mom and hugged her. "Thanks Cherrie." Mom said. "Your welcome, I'm going to be in my room doing my homework." I said as I walked to my room. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I walked into my room with my backpack on my back. I walked over to my desk and saw that there was a gift box for me next to a note. I picked up the note and read the note. To my beautiful girlfriend, I got you this necklace because you were talking about getting a necklace with a red ruby in the middle of the white diamonds. Hope you love the necklace. Sincerely yours, Mark Opal. I took out of the box and put it on and got to work on my homework. I finished doing my homework and went to the treehouse. Later in the treehouse.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - The treehouse}
I walked up to my treehouse. I stood on the balcony of my treehouse looking at the house. "I can't believe that we have all this, just in a few years. We already own the Armstrong City and the schools." I said as I walked into my treehouse. I sat down on the sofa and watched Inside The Armstrong House for two hours because they have a two hour special all about the great things that we do. Two hours have passed and I walked inside the house and walked to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - The kitchen}
I walked into the kitchen and sat down on the stool. "Hi mom, what's for dinner tonight?" I asked. "Dinner is Chicken and Waffles." Mom said as she handed out the food. "Thanks mom." I said as I started to eat my dinner. "You are welcome Cherrie." Mom said. "Mom." I said. "Yeah Cherrie." Mom said. "I'm going to be swimming after dinner." I said. "Alright Cherrie, you can do that." Mom said as I finished eating dinner. Later in the pool room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - The pool room}
I walked into the pool room and went to the locker room to get in my swimsuit. Once I had that on I walked out of the locker room and towards the pool. I walked over to the cliff overlooking the pool. I ran off the cliff head first towards the water. I hit the waters surface and a huge splash followed behind me. The water ran down my legs and arms. Three hours later and I finished swimming and went to change out of my swimsuit and went to my room. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I walked into my bedroom and to get in my pajamas. Tomorrow four new girls are joining the school. The new girls are the daughters of the Howarts houses. The daughter of Hufflepuff is my childhood friend Sasha Puff. I can't wait for tomorrow to see Sasha. I clapped my hands to turn of the lights and I looked out my window up towards the moon and went to sleep. Later in the dreamscape.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 18 - The dreamscape}
I generated into the dreamscape and Elsie popped up from her room in the dreamscape. "Hi Elsie." I said. "Hi Cherrie, how are you?" Elsie asked. "I'm good because my old childhood friend is joining our school tomorrow." I said.