S2 E6: The Confession - Friday - Oct 29

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's room}
It's six o'clock in the morning and I was the first one to wake up. I waited until everyone woke up for school. Crystal was the first to wake up. "Morning Cherrie." Crystal said. "Morning Crystal." I said. "So what were you thinking about last night?" Crystal asked as she came to sit next to me. "The thing I was thinking about was Rio's love confession and when he confesses I won't know what to say." I said as Sage woke up. "Morning." Sage said. "Morning Sage." Crystal said as the other girls woke up. "Who wants to get some breakfast?" I asked. "I do." Nancy said. We go get on our uniforms and went down to the kitchen to eat breakfast. "I feel like eating a bowl of cereal today." I said as we reached the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - The kitchen}
Once we enter the kitchen we see Mark and Max eating breakfast. "Where's Rio?" I asked. "Rio went home after you fell asleep, so he can think of what to say to you after school today. I heard him saying to your mom that he is ready to confess to you." Mark said. I go get some of my favorite cereal and go sit down next to Mark and Clara. "So how was your sleep last night Mark?" I asked. Mark blushed before saying. "It was good and yours?" Mark asked. "It was great because I dreamt that I was a princess being chased by the dark lord. He was asking me to join his side." I said. "But did you?" Mark said. "Of course not, I value my friends and family so much to not abandon them." I said. Later at school.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - Rose high school}
We walk into the school towards our lockers. "So how was everyone's sleep last night?" I asked. "It was great, thanks for having us, Cherrie." Ella said. "Oh, I gotta go before I'm late." I said as I walked to my Creative writing class. Later in Creative writing class.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - Creative writing class}
I enter the Creative Writing classroom and sit down next to a girl named Holly. "Hi, my name is Cherrie what's yours?" I asked. "My name is Holly it's nice to meet Cherrie." Holly Angel said. "Do you want to be friends?" I asked. "I would like that, thank you. Do you have any siblings?" Holly Angel asked. "I actually do. I have a older sister named Clara Armstrong and a younger brother named Aaron Armstrong and you?" I asked. "I have a younger brother named Christian Angel and a twin sister named Coral Angel, I can introduce you to them during lunch." Holly Angel said. "I would like that, do you want to be popular for a good cause?" I asked. "I never been popular before, back at my old school I always got bullied for my name, but here I feel like I belong because I love this school." Holly Angel said. We write our stories and the bell rings and we walk to our next classes. "I'll see you at lunch, Cherrie." Holly Angel said as she walked into her class. Later in Art class.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - Art class}
Clara and I walk into Art class and we take our seats. Mrs. Nelson started to tell us the assignment for today. "Today your assignment for today is to make the bodysuit of your fursuit." Mrs. Nelson said. I go get the pink and white fur for the bodysuit. My sister traces the fur around me with a seam allowance and extra space around the legs so I can put padding. I go sew the padding on the front and back inside the legs of the legs. I go sew the zipper onto the front of the suit and then sew the sides up. I go try on the bodysuit and the paws and the head. "You look good in that fursuit." Mrs. Nelson said. "Thanks Mrs. Nelson." I said. "Your welcome, Cherrie." Mrs. Nelson said. The bell rang and I got out of my fursuit and we head to lunch. Later at lunch.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - Lunchtime}
The two of us meet up with Holly, Cristian, Coral, and we went to lunch. We meet up with the 20 others in the lunchroom. "Hi girls, this is Holly, Cristian, Coral, Lisa, Rose, Jennie, and Jisoo. They are our new friends." I said. "Nice to meet you guys." Crystal said. "Now let's go some lunch, already!" Holly said. We go get our lunches and then go sit down. Later with Rio and his friends. Rio stares at me and his friend Even inturrped his thought. "What were you thinking about?" Even asked. "Oh, I was thinking about what I was going to say to Cherrie afterschool. Rio said. Ryan hands Rio a paper that reads. Hi Cherrie you are the most beautiful girl I've ever known. All week I fell deeper in love with you. I love you with all my heart. "Thanks Ryan so much for this paper." Rio said. "Your most welcome Rio." Ryan said. Later with me and my friends. I sit at the table quietly. "Cherrie." Holly Angel said. "Yeah Holly?" I asked as I looked over at Holly. "What were you thinking about?" Holly asked. "I was just thinking about what I'm going to say to Rio, I don't want to break his heart." I said as we finished eating our lunches, we went to throw away our lunches and we head to our lockers. Later at my locker.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - My locker}
We walk to our lockers and I got my Math textbook out of my locker and I walk to Math class. I wonder what I'm going to learn about today. I can't wait to see Mark and Max I love having them as friends. I am excited for the confession I seriously am, but I'm not in love with him. He is not the for me, on the first day that we were dating Mark caught him in the bathroom smoking with his friends. I can't trust him even now. Later in Math class.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - Math class}
I enter math class. I looked around and saw four girls sitting Max. I go take my seat between Mark and Max. "Who are they?" I asked. "The four girls who are sitting next to us are Lisa, Rose, Jennie, and Jisoo." Max said. "The members of Blackpink." I said. "And they want to be friends with us." Mark said. "Hi girls." I said. "Hi Cherrie." Rose said. "Love the hair." Lisa said. "Thanks." I said. "Are your nails arcilyes?" Jisoo asked. "Yep, I got them done last week. I got them done for the Halloween party my family is holding tomorrow and trick or treating." I said. Each of us did our math worksheet and Lisa and I bring our worksheets to the back of the room. The bell rings. "Alright class is dismissed." Mr. Johnson said as we picked up our backpacks and headed to Photography class. Later in Photography class.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - Photography class}
I enter Photography class and go sit down next to Paige and Holly. "So how was Math class?" Paige asked. "It was great because I meet four amazing girls and I found out they are part of this k-pop group named Blackpink. They go to our school." I said. "That's amazing Cherrie, I'm so happy for you." Paige said. I turned to face Holly to invite her to my Halloween party tomorrow and to come over to my house today to see my costume and fursuit that Clara and I made in Art class. We got our assignment and we went outside to take pictures of the flowers in the flower garden and then head inside the school. The last school bell rings. Later afterschool.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - After school}
The school day is finally over and the 30 of us soon to be the 29 of us meet up and I go to my locker and open it and see a note from Rio telling me to meet him over by the cherry tree. Later behind the school.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - Behind the school}
I went to meet Rio at the cherry tree. Rio came out from behind the cherry tree and took my hands into his. "Hi Cherrie you are the most beautiful girl I've ever known. All week I fell deeper in love with you. I love you with all my heart." Rio said. "I'm sorry Rio but I don't love you in that way. This week you were caught smoking in the bathroom then you don't come to my cheer competition. I'm sorry but I can't return your feelings." I said as I walked off. Later with my friends at my house.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - Cherrie's house}
"Clara." I whispered. Clara turned to face me and said. "Yeah Cherrie?" Clara asked. "Should we show them the fursuits?" I asked. "Yea we should." Clara said. "Clara and I will be right back, go wait for us in the living room." I said. My friends walk into the living room and Clara and I go to my room to get into our fursuits. I got my bodysuit on with the tail and said. "Clara will you zip the back zipper and I'll do the front." I said. Clara zips up the back of the fursuit and I do the front. We put on the paws and the head. We head down to the living room and show our friends. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - The living room}
Clara and I walk into the living room and sit down next to our friends. "Hey girls." I said waving. "Wow, you guys look amazing in that fursuit." Crystal said. "Thanks Crystal." I said. "Your very much welcome." Crystal said. "So what species of dog are you?" Nancy asked. "I'm a pitbull mixed with a husky. Let's go to my fashion studio because I was working on something for the Halloween party tomorrow." I said as we head towards the fashion studio. Later in the Fashion studio.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - Fashion studio}
"Clara and I will go get the costumes and you guys wait right here." I said. Clara and I go get the costumes and we bring them out to let the others see them. "Alright, girls come and get your costume but leave the vampire goddess costume for me." I said. 26 of us leave with the costumes. "Remember, hand wash the costumes so the lace does not fall off." I said. The 3 of us head down to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - The kitchen and Cherries room}
Aaron, Clara, and I walk into the kitchen and see Halloween decorations on the kitchen island. Our mother and father walk into the kitchen. "So, today we are going to be decorating for the Halloween party we are going to be holding tomorrow." Mother said. "Mom." I asked. "Yeah Cherrie?" Mother said. "Can I decorate my room first?" I asked. "Yea, each of us will start in our rooms we meet back here in an hour to discuss what we do next." Mother said. Each of us went into our rooms and I found a box of decorations in the middle of my room and I start by putting the Purple and orange fairy lights on my bedposts and then with the rest of the indoor decorations, then I headed outside to hang up the outdoor decorations. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - The kitchen}
I was the first one to get into the kitchen to wait for the rest of my family to get down with decorating their rooms. "Sis." Clara said. "Yea, Clara. How was decorating?" I asked. "It went great and you?" Clara asked as she sat down next to me. "My decorations are all up, do you want to see it before we go to bed?" I asked. "Of course, I do." Clara said. Aaron walked into the kitchen and sit down on the other side of the kitchen by the window. Our parents come into the room and we start to decorate the rest of the house. One hour later and we finished decorating the house for the big party. "Clara." I said as Clara walked over to me. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I open the massive double doors to my room and we walk in. Clara takes on look at the lights and says. "The lights look amazing, you did a great job with the decorations. Do you want to see mine?" Clara asked. "Do you even have to ask, of course I do." I said. Clara and I walk into her room to see what she done with the place. Later in Clara's bedroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 18 - Clara's bedroom}
Clara and I walk into her room and I see the lights. "How do you like them?" Clara asked. "I love them. You did a great job with hanging those lights. I love what you did with the place." I said. "Thank you Cherrie." Clara said as she hugged me. "Your welcome Sis. I'm going to bed." I said. "Alright good night." Clara said. Later in my bedroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 19 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I got out of my fursuit and I got into my pajamas I got my bedtime snack from downstairs in the kitchen. "Good night mom and dad." I said. "Good night Cherrie." My mom said as she fell asleep. I went to the kitchen to grab a banana and then head up to my room to tuck Taffy into her dog bed. I fell asleep soon after Taffy fell asleep.