S5 E5: The date - Thursday - Feb 25

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I woke up in my fluffy bed. I looked over at the picture of Mark and I on Mount Bobcat, I picked up the picture and sat up. "I love you Mark." I said as I got out of bed and over to my dresser to get ready for the date with Mark. "What should I wear for the date tonight?" I asked myself. Clara walked into my room. "Hi Cherrie, I heard that you have a date with Mark today." Clara said. "Yeah, I do. I'm just trying to find something to wear for the date." I said as Clara hugged. "I bet whatever you wear will be fantastic. Remember that Mark is the perfect guy for you." Clara said as she walked out of my bedroom. I picked out a comfy sweater dress and some black leggings. I put my outfit on and headed into my bathroom. Later in my bathroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - Cherrie's bathroom}
I walked into my bathroom and began to brush my hair. My phone rang and I picked up the phone and saw that it was Mark. I picked up. "Hi Mark. Whats up?" I asked. "I just wanted to tell you about the date tonight. I was thinking of going to the movies. What do you think of that?" Mark asked. "I love that idea Mark." I said. "I will pick you up at 12:10 then we will head to the movies." Mark said. "Alright, I will see you then." I said. "Bye Cherrie." Mark said. "Alright bye." I said as I hung up the phone and went to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The Kitchen}
I walked into the kitchen in my sweater dress. "You look beautiful in that outfit." Clara said. "Thanks Clara." I said. "Your welcome Cherrie." Clara said as she walked over to me and hugged me. Aaron came walking into the kitchen looking at his phone. "Who you texting, Aaron?" Mom asked. "My boyfriend, Chris." Aaron said. "That's sweet Aaron." Mom said. "Yeah, me and Chris plan to go to the zoo today." Aaron said. "Me and my girlfriend Sky are going to see the flower." Clara said. I got my breakfast and sat down next to Clara and Aaron. I ate my breakfast and headed the living room. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - The living room}
I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch and Boss sat down next to me. I turned on the TV and put on In The Armstrong House. We watched our show for a hour then there was a knock at the door. I walked into the great hall and opened the door. I saw Mark standing there. "You are beautiful in that outfit, Cherrie." Mark said. "Thanks Mark." I said. Mark and I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Mark put his arm on my shoulder and pulled me in his arms. I put my head on his shoulder and he put his head on head. "I love you Cherrie." Mark said. "I love you too Mark." I said as we got up from the couch and walked to the back door. Later in my treehouse.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - The treehouse}
We walked into the treehouse and leaned onto the banister of the treehouse porch. He put his hand on my back and held my hand. "Your house is fantastic, I can come when I want to." Mark said. "You are always welcome here, Mark." I said as I looked into Mark's eyes. Mark was wearing a black Turtle neck long sleeve shirt and gray sweat pants. He wore a light-gray beanie. I was wearing a black beanie to keep my ears warm. We head inside the treehouse and went up to the hangout room in the treehouse. "We have to get going to the movies in a couple of hours. Okay." Mark said. "Of course I know that." I said. Later at the movies.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - The movies}
Mark and I walked into the movies. "So what movie are we seeing, Mark?" I asked. "Oh we are are seeing the journal." Mark said. "Alright Mark. Sounds good." I said. Mark and I walked into the movie theater and began our date. The date went great, we enjoyed the movie and we headed back to my house. Later at my house.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - Cherrie's house}
Mark and I walked into my house. Mark and I took off our shoes and we headed to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - The Kitchen}
Mark and I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen island. "How was your date?" Mom asked. "It was amazing, Mark and I went to see the journal." I said as Mark grabbed my hand into his. "Yeah, we did." Mark said. "Mark." I said. "Yeah Cherrie?" Mark asked. "I am going to have a little sister in two days." I said. "That's great, Cherrie. I'm also going to be a big brother to my little sister." Mark said.  "That's fantastic, Mark." I said as I hugged him. "I love you Cherrie." Mark said. "I love you too Mark." I said as Mark hugged me tightly in his arms. I held his hand, Mark looked at me with a smile on his face and he put his hand on my back and held me in his arms. "I love you, Cherrie." Mark said. "I love you too Mark and I will continue to love you." I said. We walked to the horse room holding hands. Later in the horse room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - The horse room}
We walked into the horse room. Snowflake trotted over to us and I put my hand on Snowflake's mussle. "Hey Mark." I said. "Yeah Cherrie?" Mark asked. "Could you please get me Snowflake's saddle?" I asked. "Yeah I will." Mark said as he walked over to the wall and got down Snowflake's saddle and reins. He walked over to me and we put Snowflake's saddle and reins. We walked outside with Snowflake's reins in my hand. Snowflake laid down so we could get on her back and we raced off to Mount Bobcat. Later on Mount Bobcat.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - Mount Bobcat}
We arrived on Mount Bobcat and Snowflake laid down so we could get off her back. "Mark can I tell you something?" I asked. "Yeah Cherrie you can tell me anything." Mark said. "I know you might hate me after I say this." I said as tears rolled down my face and Mark pulled me into his chest. "I will never hate you Cherrie." Mark said. "My family wasn't this rich at the beginning of my life. My mom and dad worked hard to support me and my siblings so we could live happily. Then my parents became incredibly wealthy so then we looked for cities for sale and we found this one that no one owned so we bought it. We decided to call the city after our last name." I explained. "I don't hate you Cherrie, I love you and I do also have a story that I think you might want to hear." Mark said. "What is it Mark?" I asked. "I came from India and my mom knew your mom and I had a troubled life back in India and I had suicidal tendencies..." Mark said as he showed me the scar on his neck. "...So my mom had the idea to move here and once I met you Cherrie, my suicidal tendencies kind of went away." Mark said. "That's great Mark." I said as we got back onto Snowflake and we headed to the bakery. Later at the bakery.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - The bakery}
We arrived at the bakery and we sat down at the table and ordered our sweet treats. "I love you Cherrie, and to tell you the truth your family and my mom saved my life." Mark said. I grabbed Mark's hand. "Well your welcome Mark and I love you too Mark." I said. Mark smiled at me and hugged me tightly. We finished eating our baked goods and we walked over to Snowflake and she laid down so we could get on her back and we raced off to the mall. Later at the mall.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - The Mall}
We arrived at the mall and we headed to the cosplay shop. "Who do you want to cosplay as?" Mark asked. "Probably the snow queen and you?" I asked. I'm thinking of cosplaying as the snow king." Mark said. "That is a great idea Mark." I said. "Thanks Cherrie." Mark said as we walked into the cosplay shop. We walked over to the rack and found the two cosplays that we wanted. "Come on let's go check out." Mark said. "Alright, Mark." I said as we walked over to the counter. "Alright this will 50 bucks." The cashier said. "Alright, here's $50." I said. I handed the money to the cashier and we headed over to Snowflake. We got on her back and headed to his house. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow." I said. "Alright Cherrie see you tomorrow." Mark said smirking. Mark walked into his house. "Come on Snowflake let's go home." I said. Later at home.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - Cherrie's house}
We arrived at home and I walked Snowflake to her room. I walked down to the kitchen. "Hi Cherrie." Clara said. "Hi Clara, how was your day with your girlfriend?" I asked. "It was amazing because we went to the movies and to her house so I could meet her parents." Clara said. "That sounds good, Clara." I said. "Come on guys, dinner is ready." Mom said. "Alright mom." I said as we walked to the kitchen table and we ate our dinner. "Alright mom, I'm going to bed." I said. "Alright good night Cherrie." Mom said as I went to my room. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I walked into my bedroom and went to my closet and tried on the cosplay that I got. I put on my cosplay. I walked over to my mirror. "Wow this cosplay looks amazing, I almost feel magical." I said. I took my cosplay off and I hung the cosplay up and walked over to my bed. Later in the dreamscape.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - The dreamscape}
I floated in the dreamscape as Elsie floated up to me. "Hi Cherrie. How was your day?" Elsie asked. "I'm good. Mark and I went to Mount Bobcat, then the bakery, then then to the mall to get a amazing cosplay." I explained. "Who are you cosplaying?" Elsie asked. "I'm cosplaying as the snow queen." I said. "That's great." Elsie said. "What does the dreamscape have in store for me tonight?" I asked. "Oh right, would you like to continue your last dream or start a new one?" Elsie asked. "I love to continue my last dream." I said. "Alright, let me take you where you left off." Elsie said as she teleported me to where I left off.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - Dreamtopia}
Prince Mark and I walked to the bakery. "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, Princess Cherrie." Prince Mark said. "Thanks Mark." I said. "Your welcome Princess Cherrie." Prince Mark said. The next day.