Season 6: The sixth week of school - Rest day - Feb 28

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I woke up in my fluffy bed and took out my phone. I looked through the pictures of me and Mark up on Mount Bobcat. "Today is cheer practice, I should get ready." I said as I walked over to my closet and found my long sleeve black leotard, my black tights, my white leg warmers, my galaxy and white poms, and my black shorts. I walked into my bathroom with my clothes in hand. Later in my bathroom.
--------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - Cherrie's bathroom}
I got undressed and put on my black tights, next my leotard, then my black shorts, lastly my white leg warmers. I grabbed my hairbrush, flipped my hair upside down, and gathered it into a high ponytail. I looked in the mirror looked for bumps in my hair and didn't see any. I grabbed my poms and put them on my pom lanyard. Later in the living room.
--------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The living room}
I walked into the living room with my bag in hand. I put my bag on the couch and picked up the remote. I pulled up the video of the routine from last week. I started to practice the routine for cheer practice in two hours. I finished practicing the routine and walked in to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
--------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - The Kitchen and the great hall}
I walked over to the pantry and grabbed some maple and brown sugar oatmeal. I took out a packet and put it on the counter. I went to get the milk, a measuring cup, and a spoon. I prepared the microwave for two minutes. My oatmeal is finished and I took it to the kitchen island and got some orange juice. I started to eat my breakfast and drink my orange juice. I walked into the great hall. "I'm going off to cheer practice. I'll be back in two hours." I said. "Have fun." Mom said. I grabbed my jacket and headed out the door to my car. Later outside.
--------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - Outside of the house}
I walked out of the house and took a bite of my granola bar. I looked at my phone and say that it was 10:20 thirty minutes until practice starts. I got in my car and drove to the school. Later at cheer practice.
--------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - Cheer practice}
I walked into the school and saw Crystal, Ella, and Nancy. "Hi girls." I said. "Hi Cherrie." Nancy said. "Hi Cherrie." Crystal said. "Hi Cherrie." Ella said. "I'm excited for the competition coming up." I said. "Me too, but we should get into the gym before we are late." Crystal said as we walked into the gym. I took off my jacket, my leg warmers, and put my tennis shoes on. I walked over to the team. "Since we have three more cheer competitions this year and the second to last competition is our state competition and if we win that competition would be going to regionals, so should we begin practice?" Ellie asked. We got into formation and Ellie started the music. We started practicing the routine full out so we are ready for the competition. Two hours went by and it's now 12:00 in the afternoon. I took off my shoes and put them  in my bag. I put my leg warmers on along with my combat boots. I put on my jacket and headed out of the school building towards my car. Later at the library.
--------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - The Library}
I walked into the library, I walked over to the librarian. I asked if they had my book that I had wrote. "Yeah Cherrie we have your book, just right this way." The librarian said as we walked over to the fantasy section of the library and I saw my book. I called my book the life of Cherrie Armstrong. One of my biggest fans walked up to me. "Hi Cherrie. Could I get your autograph?" The little girl asked. "Yeah sure, who it make it out to?" I asked. "Um. Emi Pearl." Emi said as I signed her copy of my book. Later at the mall.
--------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - The Mall}
I got out of my limo and walked over to the entrance of the mall and walked to hot topic to get a new outfit. I picked out two anime shirts one my hero academia and one danganronpa, two skirts one black and gold pleated and one black with purple stripes. I walked to the accessories and picked out two pairs of fishnet tights one black and one white. Then I picked out two pairs of socks one lace up and one black with pink hearts. I picked out two pairs of fishnet gloves one black and one white. Then I picked out two pairs of shoes one black and one white. I picked out two necklaces one black and purple and one white and blue. After getting all the pieces of my outfits I walked over to the check out counter and paid for my things. "That will be a thousand dollars." The cashier said. I handed the money and I walked out of hot topic. I walked out to my car and drove to Diana's house. Later at Diana's house.
--------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - Diana's house}
I drove up to Diana's house and I walked up to the front door. I knocked on the door and saw Matt. "I'm glad you decided to ditch that Mark and come back to me." Matt said as he tried to grab my hand but I didn't want that. "Stop bluffing, I am still dating Mark and I'm not here to see you I am here to see Diana." I said as I walked up to Diana's room. "Hey Cherrie." Diana said as we hugged and Diana closed her door. "I bought amazing new outfits today both from hot topic." I said with excitement. I laid down the bags one her bed. I took the outfits out of bag. I tried on the first outfit and showed it off to Diana. "That outfit is pretty cool on you." Diana said as she took my picture. Then I tried on the other outfit and showed it off to Diana. Diana took my picture in the second outfit. "You know that you can mix it up into new outfits." Diana said. "Yeah, do you want to go to the park?" I asked. "Yeah Cherrie." Diana said as we walked out of her house and towards my car. Later at the park.
--------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - The Park}
We arrived at the park and we got out of my car. Diana and I walked into the park. We sat down on the swings and started to swing back and forth talking. "Do you want to have a sleepover tonight?" I asked. "Sure." Diana said. We walked over to my car. I drove to Diana's house and dropped her off at her house. I went to the store to buy some snacks for Diana and I. Later at the grocery store.
--------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - The grocery store}
I pulled up to the store and got out. I walked into the store. I walked to the snack section and got some bags of chips, some bottles of Bodyarmor, and boxes of popcorn for watching movies. "This should be enough for the sleepover." I said as I walked over to the check out counter. I put my groceries on the conveyor belt. That will be thirty dollars please." The cashier said as I handed the money over. I walked out of the store. Later in my bathroom.
--------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - Cherrie's bedroom}
Diana and I walked into my room and sat down on my bed. "Soooo. What do you want to do after high school?" Diana asked. "Ummm... probably a figure staker and you?" I asked. "Ummm... probably a dance teacher at the most prestigious dance studios in the country." Diana said as my mom walked into my room. "Time for dinner girls." Mom said as we walked out of my bedroom. Diana and I walked down to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
--------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - The Kitchen}
Diana and I sat down at the kitchen island. "Diana, should I invite Mark over?" I asked. "Yeah Cherrie go for it." Diana said. "Thanks Diana, I'll invite him over after dinner." I said as Mom put the food on the island. We ate our dinner. I called Mark. "Hello." Mark said. "Hey Mark." I said. "Oh hi Cherrie." Mark said. "Do you want to come over to my house?" I asked. "Yes. I would love to spend the night with you my love." Mark said. I hung up and Mark came over. I walked over to the great hall and opened the door. I saw Mark standing there. "Hi Mark." I said. Mark hugged me. "Let's head up to my room." I said as Mark kissed me on the forehead. We walked to my room.
--------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I set up a spare mattress next to my bed for Diana. Mark, Diana and I sat down on my bed. Mark whispered to me. "Do you want to kiss me?" Mark asked. I shook my head up and down. Mark and I kissed each other. "I'm going to give you two some privacy." Diana said as she walked out of my room and we got comfortable on my bed. Mark and I kissed for a while because of how much we love each other. "Cherrie I love you." Mark said as we continued kissing. I ran my fingers through Mark's hair and Mark ran his fingers through my hair. "Mark, I am enjoying this." I said. "I am too." Mark said. I ran my hands down Mark's back. We finished kissing each other and fell asleep with Mark hugging me. Later in the dreamscape.
--------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - The dreamscape}
I entered the dreamscape. Elsie floated up to me. "Hi Cherrie, how was your day?" Elsie asked. "My day was amazing because I spent the day with two of my friends Mark and Diana." I said. "Do you want to continue your last dream or start a new one?" Elsie asked. "I want to continue my last dream because prince Mark was about to propose to me." I said as we were teleported to the Dreamtopia castle. Later in the throne room.
--------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - The Dreamtopia castle}
Prince Mark got down on one knee and pulled out a small box. Mom put her hand on my shoulder smiling. "Princess Cherrie will you marry me?" Prince Mark asked. "Yes I will." I said as we hugged and kissed. Later at Mark's castle.
--------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - Prince Mark's Kingdom}
Prince Mark had his arm on my shoulder. "I love you Prince Mark." I said. "I love you too Princess Cherrie." Prince Mark said. We walked into his castle and up to his parents. "This is Princess Cherrie and she is going to be my wife soon." Prince Mark said to his parents. Prince Mark's mother smiled to see her son happy. "You have our blessings to get married to each other." Queen Kim said. Later in the dreamscape.
--------------------------------------------
{Scene 18 - The Dreamscape}
My dream came to a end and I found myself floating in the dreamscape. "So did Prince Mark propose to you?" Elsie asked. "He did." I said.