Season 3: The third week of school - Halloween - Rest day - Oct 31

{Scene 1 - My bedroom}
I wake up at 10:00 on Halloween morning to music playing downstairs. "What is that music?" I asked. I turn on my music and head to my closet. I open my closet and saw my fursuit and my dress that I wore to the fall formal. I put on my pink and black dress that I wore to the fall formal. I head downstairs to eat breakfast. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - The kitchen}
I walk into the kitchen and get some cereal and sit down at the table. "Are you excited for trick or treating?" Mom asked. "Of course I am." I said as I ate my breakfast. My mother came over to me and kissed me on the forehead. "Cherrie do you that I love you and your brother and sister." Mom said. "Yea, mom you tell us that everyday." I said as mom sat down next to me. I finished eating my breakfast. "I'll be in my treehouse." I said as I walked to the back door. Later on my treehouse porch.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The treehouse porch}
I walk up to my porch. I group chat with my friends. "Hi girls." I said over the phone. "Hi cheerleading buddy." Paige said. "Hi Paige. How are you?" I asked. "I'm good and you?" Paige asked. Sage joined the chat. "Hi Sage." I said. "Hi Cherrie." Sage said as the others joined the chat. "Should we create a shared YouTube channel?" I asked. "Yeah, what should it be called?" Ari asked. "I have a idea of what it should be called." I said. "What is it?" Emma asked. "Cherrie and Friends. Do you guys agree?" I asked. "I love that idea." Harlie said. "Anyway we are coming in around an hour." Lenna said. Later in the treehouse kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - The treehouse kitchen}
I walked into the treehouse and I got a cup of water and went to sit down at the kitchen table and watched YouTube. I went on YouTube and picked my favorite video. The Bloody Princess: a Creepypasta. Once upon a midnight dreary night. {Lighting crashes across the sky}
Her evil stepmother came into her room and walked over to her bed and raised a knife from behind her back, while her stepdaughter was sleeping peacefully. With a swift movement of her Stepmother's hand, the knife went into her stepdaughter's head and blood went everywhere, but soon after that happened she died and went to hell as a vengeful spirit that is out for revenge on her stepmother who killed her. She went to the human world to try and find her stepmother and try to kill her. So the catch is that her real name was Princess Ellie she died in October of 1999. Later in hell. "Ugh, I can't believe that my stepmother killed me when I was sleeping." Said the bloody princess. "Your highness." Said her servent. "Come on spill the news." Said the bloody princess. "Your stepmother is on the move." Said her servant. "I should go after her before it's too late." Said the bloody princess. Later that night on earth. I waited until my stepmother was asleep to have her suffer the same fate that she made me suffer. Once she's asleep I made my move to kill her. I successfully killed my stepmother then she died 30 seconds after coughing up blood. Once she killed her stepmother she returned to hell. Rumors say that every Halloween she plans her revenge on her killers so that's why the curfew is at 9 pm so we don't get killed. The End. I finished watching the video. I went to sit on the couch in the living room. Later in the treehouse living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - The treehouse living room}
I sat down on the couch. I pull out my phone and pressed the record button. "My family was normal before we bought the city and built this house, and the four schools, Rose elementary, Rose middle school, Rose high school, and Rose College. My family worked hard for what we have now. We weren't this rich at the beginning of our lives. We were just a normal family before this big opportunity for us came along and just overnight we became multi-billionaires and we bought the city and we called it Armstrong city with us as the most elite family in this city. We also built the school I go to, we called the schools after our favorite flower the rose. Our house is 52 by 200 square feet. Since we own this city we have basically been able to build this house with no problem at all." I said as I pressed stop recording. "I should get back into the house." I said as I head inside. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - Cherrie's room}
I enter my room and I walk over to my computer and log into my gaming channel and I open Yandere Simulator. "Hi, my little cherries, and welcome back to my gaming channel. Today we are playing Yandere Simulator. Your objective is to eliminate your rivals for a period of 10 weeks. So let's start the video. So you play as a girl named Ayano Aishi who can't feel any emotion but pity. Let's head to the school. Let's go spy on Senpai and Osana. You better stay away from my senpai, Osana. So that's where I'm going to end the video, until next time my cherries. Happy Halloween." I said as I pressed stop recording. Later with Taffy and my friends on a walk.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - The walk}
I walk up to the gate with Taffy to meet up with my friends. "Hi girl." Gemma said waving. Taffy got excited when she saw my friends. "Taffy, calm down." I said as Taffy looked up at me. "Hey Cherrie, how are you?" Mark asked as he came and kissed me on the forehead. "I'm good and you?" I asked. "I'm good. Hi Taffy." Mark said as he reached out to let Taffy smell his hand. "You two are perfect for each other." Emma said. "Thanks Emma." I said. We walk to the nearest dog park. To let Taffy stretch her legs. Later at the dog park.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - The dog park}
I walk into the dog park with my boyfriend and my friends. Mark and I go sit down on a nearby bench. "Cherrie, the first day of school when I laid my eyes on you, I instantly fell in love with you. But even if you were dating Matt, I still had a crush on you. Matt was telling me that I was out of your league." Mark said. "By the way, to tell you the truth I actually had a crush on you." I said. "You did, even though I wasn't in a rich family." Mark said. "Money doesn't make a person good or bad. If you were in a rich family it wouldn't make you bad and it wouldn't change my mind about you." I said. Later at the horse ranch.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - The horse ranch}
"Luckily Aunt Gloria allows dogs at her horse ranch." I said as we walked up to the gates of the horse ranch. "Hi Cherrie." Aunt Gloria said. "Hi Aunt Gloria." I said. "Let's head inside, so you guys can start your trail ride." Aunt Gloria said as we head inside. *Neigh* Snowflake neighed. "Hi Snowflake." I said as I pet her mussel. I went into her stale and put her sattle and walked Snowflake out of her stale. I hopped up onto Snowflake. Snowflake reared up onto her hind legs and whinnied. "You love me riding you don't you?" I asked. "So let's get you guys on that trail ride. Hey Taffy. Hey guys Taffy can stay with me when you are on your trail ride." Aunt Gloria said. "Alright Aunt Gloria." I said. We went on our trail ride for a good half hour then we head back to the stable. We walk back to the house. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - Cherrie's bedroom}
We walk into my room so I can get my costume on. "Would someone please hand my wings and fangs?" I asked. Nancy got me my wings and my fangs. I put my wings through two points through my cape so my wings wouldn't ruin my cape and I put my arms through the black bands that are keeping the huge raven wings upright. I came out of the closet to show my friend the costume with the wings. "Here the finished costume." I said. "I love it Cherrie." Crystal said. "Let's go trick or treating." Nancy said. Later trick or treating.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - Trick or Treating}
We walk outside and Clara asks. "Where should we start first?" Clara asked. "Let's start with the closet house to here." I said. We walk next door and we ring the doorbell. "Trick or Treat." We said. The lady gave out full-sized candy bars to all 30 of us. "Thank you." I said. "Your welcome." Mrs. Everetts said. We spend a good 4 hours out Trick or Treating then we head back to my house from the last house in the city. We walk up to the front door and head to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - The kitchen}
We set our bags of candy on the island. "How much candy did each of got?" I asked. "Since we went all around the city we ended up get 3,000 pieces of candy. 500 full-size candy bars, 500 snack-size candy bars, and 2,000 regular sized candy bars." Harlie said. My parents walked into the kitchen and mom asked. "So how was trick or treating?" Mom asked. "It was amazing because each of us got 3,000 pieces of candy each." I said. "We are gonna get going home except for Clara, Aaron, and I. We head to the living room. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - The great hall}
I walk my friends and my boyfriend to the door. Mark stops and looks me in the eyes and held my hands in his. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me, you know that right?" Mark asked. "Yeah, I did." I said as Mark stood beside me. Taffy ran up to me and Mark, she put her paw on my leg. I picked Taffy up off the ground and she licked my face. "Aww Taffy." I said. "I love you Cherrie." Mark as he walked off. "I love you too. Mark." I said as I held Taffy in my arms. I walked into my backyard. Later in the backyard.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - The first snow fall}
After putting Taffy to bed and head outside onto the back deck and watched the snowflakes fall to the ground. I let Taffy down so she can play in the snowfall. "I loved the wintertime, don't you Taffy?" I asked. *Barks* Taffy barked. I head out into the backyard and I find a snowbell. "Who left this here?" I asked as I picked up the bell and I find a note with the bell and the note read. "Dear Cherrie, You are the most special girl that ever happened to me. I am lucky to have you as my girlfriend. This bell is a token of my admiration for you. I love you with all my heart. "I wonder where I heard that before?" I asked myself. I finish riding the note. If you accept this snowbell it would mean so much to me. I finished reading the letter and I head inside. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - The living room}
I walk into the living room and sit down on the couch to play video games. I turn on the TV and put my video game. I play my video games for a good 4 hours and I was getting a little hungry went to get a banana and went back to play my video games. The game I'm talking about is Minecraft I started to build my starter home for the early days of my Minecraft life. I am getting tired so I went to my room's balancy. Later on my room's balcony.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - Cherrie's room balcony}
I walk onto my bedroom's balancy and looked at my snowbell. "I guess I can accept this snowbell." I said as I ran my finger over the grooves of the bell. I brought the bell to my chest. Later in my bedroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - Cherrie's room}
I walk into my room and went to my closet to change into my pajamas. I put the bell on the shelf above my TV. I went to my bed to get settled into bed, I pulled out my diary. Dear diary, Today I went trick or treating with my boyfriend and my friends. Together we got 90,000 pieces of candy between all 30 of us. Anyways I'm going to bed. Write in you later. Sincerely your owner, Cherrie Armstrong. I put my diary in the dhore and went to sleep.