S5 E1: The visit from Adam Armstrong - Sunday - Feb 21

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I woke up at 7:00 and my mother walked into my room and saw that I was awake and ran over to me and hugged crying. "We thought we lost you." Mom said crying tears of joy. Mark heard my mother crying and came running through my room doors. "Cherrie." Mark said as he came running to sit down next to me on my bed crying. "What happened?" I asked looking at my leg. "I thought I lost you Cherrie." Mark said through his tears of joy. Mark pulled me into his chest for a hug. "I love you Cherrie, I love you." Mark said. "I love you too Mark." I said as I hugged him back. "You were shot in the leg and fell onto the stairs and passed out." My mother said. A tear rolled down my face, Mark raised his hand on wipe the tear away. "You didn't deserve to be shot in the leg, when I first saw you with Matt, I could feel like you were uncomfortable around him..." Mark said. "... I love you with all my heart." Mark finished. "I'm the luckiest girl ever to have you as my boyfriend, Mark." I said. "You truly are." Mark said. "Let's go get some breakfast." I said as Mark came to my side and helped me out of bed. "Here I'll help you up." Mark said. "Thanks Mark." I said. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - The Kitchen}
We walked into the kitchen and Mark sat down me down on the chair and he went to get me a bowl of cereal, he sat the bowl down in front of me. "Here." Mark said as he sat down next to me rubbing his hand on my back. "Thanks." I said as I started to eat my breakfast. "Your welcome Cherrie." Mark said. I finished eating my breakfast and Mark got up and brought the bowl to the sink. Mark came over to steady me once I stood up. We walked into the living room and Mark sat down me down on the couch. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The living room}
Mark sat down next to me and I said. "Mark." I said. "Yes Cherrie?" I asked. "What do you see in me that makes me so special?" I asked. "What do you mean?" Mark asked in surprise. "No, no, no, I didn't mean it like that." I said reassuring him. "The thing I see in you is that your beautiful, brave, strong, caring towards others and myself, friendly, smart, quick witted, when you are up to a task you put all your heart into it, compassionate, loving, and Cherrie most importantly I love you for being yourself." Mark said. "Thanks Mark." I said as I hugged him. "Your welcome Cherrie." Mark said as we watched TV. "I love you Mark." I said. "I love you too Cherrie." Mark said blushing. I looked up at Mark concerned. "What's wrong?" I asked. "What?" Mark asked me confused. "Why are you blushing?" I asked. "Oh sorry about that." Mark said. "That's okay Mark, I get it that you had a big crush during junior year." I said with a smile on my face. I stood up wobbly and Mark stood to steady me. "Where do you want to go?" Mark asked. "Just to my treehouse will be fine." I said. "Okay, I'm right here if you fall." Mark said as we walked to the steps leading up to my treehouse. Later in the treehouse.
———-——----------------
{Scene 4 - The treehouse}
"Mark." I said. "Yes Cherrie." Mark said. "My cousin Adam is coming over this afternoon." I said. "So which side of the family is he on?" Mark asked. "My mother's side." I said. My sister asked the girl she liked and now they are going out together. My brother came out gay and he asked the boy who he liked and now they are going out together. Mark put his hand on my back and he pulled me into his arm. "I love you Cherrie." Mark said. "I know you do." I said. "Do you want to hear a joke?" Mark asked. "Sure." I said. "Knock knock." Mark said. "Who's there?" Mark said. "Mark." I said. "Mark who?" Mark asked. "Mark, do you know how much I love you." I said. "I love you too." Mark said as he hugged me. "Let's go to inside the house." I said. "Oh... okay let's go." Mark said as we walked down the staircase. Mark helped me down the stairs and towards the house. "Thanks Mark." I said. Mark was there to help me with keeping my balance but he did let me take a few steps towards the house. "Hi Taffy." I said as I picked her up a little off balance but luckily Mark was there to steady me. "Thanks Mark." I said as Mark kissed me on the forehead. "Your welcome Cherrie." Mark said. "You are the best boyfriend that I ever had." I said. "Thanks and your the best girlfriend I ever had." Mark said. Soon after that there was a knock at the door and I walked over to the front door. Opening the door to see Adam, my cousin. "Adam, how are you?" I asked as Mark walked over to me. "Hi Adam." Mark said. "Oh... hi Mark." Adam said. The rain was pouring really hard now and Adam was soaking wet from the rain. "Come on in." Dad said as Adam walked into the house. "Luckily I brought a extra par of clothes." Adam said chuckling. Aaron saw Adam here and ran over to him. "Adam, how are you?" Aaron asked. "I'm good and you?" Adam asked. "I'm great." Aaron said. "Come on let me take me up to my bedroom so you can get changed out of your soaked clothes." Aaron said. A few hours later. Later at the bakery.
-—--------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - The bakery}
My friends and I went to the bakery in the city. Mark and I sat next to each other. "So Adam was your trip to the city?" I asked. "It was a long way here from where I live." Adam said. "You must be exhausted, how long of a drive did you have to go on to get here?" Clara asked. "About eight hours." Adam said. "That is long." Aaron said. "Yeah, I had to stop at various gas stations to fill up my cars gas tank when I was driving." Adam said. "How long are you staying here in the city?" I asked. "About a week. I wanted to see my cousins." Adam answered. "We actually have a bedroom set up for you back at home." Clara said. "Yeah, Clara is right about that." Aaron said. We finished eating our baked goods and we headed back to the house. Later at home.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - Cherrie's house}
We walked into the house and Mark helped me up to my bedroom and laid me into my bed. "Thank you Mark." I said. Mark left the house and went back to his house. I can't wait for when I go to Mount Bobcat with Snowflake. I'm gonna go to Mount Bobcat to see the amazing view of the city. "Cherrie time for dinner!" Mom yelled. "Okay mom." I said as I walked down to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - The Kitchen}
I walked into the kitchen and sat down next to my sister Clara. "Hi Cherrie. How's your leg feeling?" Clara asked. "It's getting better every day." I said. "That's good to hear." Clara said. "I plan to go to Mount Bobcat after dinner." I said. Mark sent me a text saying. I want to be with you for rest of my life. I love you Cherrie. I texted Mark back. I love you too, Mark. I sent the text to Mark. I'm going to be at Mount Bobcat, do you want to join me? I asked over text. Yes I would like to. Mark texted me. I finished eating my dinner. I walked up to the horse room. Later in the horse room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - The horse room}
I walked into the horse room. Snowflake trotted over to me. "We are going to Mount Bobcat." I said. I walked over to wall that had Snowflake's saddle. I put her saddle on her back and walked her out of the horse room and out of the house. I got onto her back and headed out to Mark's house. Mark got up onto her back and we headed to Mount Bobcat. Later on Mount Bobcat.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - Mount Bobcat}
We arrived on Mount Bobcat. Snowflake laid down and we got off of her. "I love it up here." I said. "Me too, when I'm here with you Cherrie." Mark said. We sat down on the ledge of Mount Bobcat. "I love you Mark." I said. "I love you too, Cherrie and I will continue to love you." Mark said. With the second injury I felt like I couldn't be a good girlfriend for Mark. I thought to myself as tears rolled down my face. "What's wrong Cherrie, are you okay?" Mark asked. "I don't feel like I'm a good girlfriend to you." I cried. "What, you are a amazing girlfriend for me." Mark said as he hugged me and I cried into his chest. "We are perfect for each other Cherrie." Mark said. "I regretted when I started dating Matt, he took advantage of me and my kindness." I said through my tears. We got up to get going to his house. Later at Mark's house.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - Mark's house}
"It's not much but it's my home. Let's head inside." Mark said as we walked through the door of his house. His mother walked out of the kitchen and walked over to me and Mark. "You must be Cherrie Armstrong, am I right?" Skylar Opal asked. "Yes, that's right." I said. Mark looked at me with gratitude for having me as his girlfriend. Mark put his hand on my shoulder. We walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table for dinner. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - Mark's kitchen}
His mother made us some burgers, I requested to have mine with garlic powder. "Anything for my son's girlfriend." Skylar Opal said. She sat the burgers in front of us. "Thanks Skylar." I said. "Your very welcome Cherrie." Skylar said. We ate the burgers and we headed into the living room. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - Mark's living room}
Mark and I sat down on couch and Mark put on a movie. "I love you Mark." I said as he pulled me into his chest. "I love you too, Cherrie." Mark said. We watched the movie. After the movie I was getting to go home. Mark saw me out and I got onto Snowflake. "Love you Mark." I said as I rode off towards my house. "She is perfect for you, Mark. Now go get ready for bed." Skylar said. Later back with me. I was approaching the house on Snowflake's back. Later at home.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - Cherrie's house}
I walked in the giant double doors. "Mom, I'm home." I said as I took off my shoes and brought Snowflake back to her room. I walked to my room. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - Cherrie's bathroom}
I walked into my room and walked over to my bathroom and stepped inside to take a shower. I took off my clothes and turned on the water and got into the shower. I washed my hair with my cherry blossom shampoo and conditioner and next I washed my body with my cherry blossom body wash and I treated my hair with my rose petal hair treatment. I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and went into my room and walked over to my bed. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - Cherrie's bedroom}
My maid picked out my pajamas. "I'm so lucky to have parents like mine." I said as I got into my pajamas and got into bed and drifted off to the dreamscape. Later in the dreamscape.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - The dreamscape}
I woke up in the dreamscape and I was approached by Elsie. "Hi Elsie. How are you?" I asked. "I'm good and you?" Elsie asked. "I'm good." I said. "Do you want to start your dream from you left off or start a new one?" Elsie asked. "Um... probably from where I left off." I said as we were transported to the castle of Dreamtopia. Later in my bedroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - Dreamtopia}
I woke up to a knock at my door. "Princess Cherrie, your mom wants you." The servant said. "Okay, I'll be right down." I said as I got out of bed and put on my slippers and put on my robe. I walked down the stairs and into the throne room my mom was sitting on her throne. "Mom, you wanted to see me?" I asked. "Yes, yes I did." Mom said. "I heard that you gave a poor girl food today. That's exactly what a princess does. The job of a princess and also the queen is to look out for the people who doesn't have much." Mom said. The day has gone really fast and the moon set behind the mountains.