S6 E7: Cheer Nationals - Saturday - Mar 30

{Scene 1 - My Bedroom}
I woke up in my fluffy bed as the sun was rising. I could see Madison walking up to the house. "What is she doing here?" I asked as I got out of bed and put my robe on. I walked out of my room and down to the great hall. Later in the great hall.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - The Great Hall}
I walked over to the front door. I opened the door to see Madison. "Why are you here this early?" I asked. "Today is cheer nationals, I just want to help you get ready." Madison said. "Let's go get breakfast." Madison said as we walked into the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The Kitchen}
Madison and I walked into the kitchen. "I can't wait until cheer nationals." I said. "Cheer nationals is a big opportunity to get scouted for college teams. I believe in you Cherrie, I really do and I will always believe in you. I love you Cherrie." Madison said as she grabbed my hand. I got the family cookbook out and put it on the counter. "What are you making?" Madison asked me while walking over to me. "I'm making breakfast." I said. "I'll help you." Madison said. "Thanks Madison." I said as I flipped to my families famous French toast with extra powdered sugar. Madison walked over to me. "Alright, I'll get the flour, eggs, and the butter." Madison said as she walked over to the pantry. "Thanks Madison." I said as I got the skillet out and heated up the stove. A few minutes later, Madison and I finished cooking breakfast. Clara, Aaron, Amira, and Mom walked into the kitchen. "Morning guys." I said. "I'm so proud of you Cherrie for going to nationals." Mom said as I placed breakfast on the table. "Thanks mom." I said as I sat down to eat breakfast before going get ready for cheer nationals. "Madison." I said to Madison. "Yeah Cherrie?" Madison asked me. "After cheer nationals are we still gonna go to the gym regularly?" I asked. "Of course Cherrie." Madison said as we finished eating our breakfast. Later in my bedroom.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - My Bedroom and My Bathroom}
Madison and I walked into my bedroom. "I'll do my hair as you could get my makeup ready?" I asked Madison. "Of course Cherrie." I walked into my bathroom where my curling iron was on the counter. My cheer uniform was hanging on the back of my bathroom door. I got undressed and put my cheer uniform on. "Your makeup is all set up." Madison said as I finished getting dressed and doing my hair. "Thanks Madison." I said as I walked out of my bathroom. "Could I help you do your makeup?" Madison asked. "Yes please especially my eyeshadow and eyeliner, I can do my foundation, blush, and my lips." I explained to Madison. Madison and I did my makeup for the competition. Ten minutes later. Madison and I finished my makeup. "Should we get going to the school?" I asked. "Of course Cherrie." Madison said as we walked out of my bedroom with my cheer bag on my shoulder. Later in the great hall.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - The Great Hall}
Madison and I walked into the great hall. "Madison and I are going now!" I yelled to my mom. "Alright Cherrie, we will be at the competition in two hours." Mom said. Madison and I walked out of the house. Later outside.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - Outside and Madison's Car}
Madison and I walked to her car. "Cherrie, when we get to the school. I want you to try your hardest at nationals." Madison said as she held my hand. We drove out of the driveway and began to drive to the school. Later at school.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - School}
Madison and I drove into the parking lot of the school. Madison and I walked into the school building. Tallulah walked over to us. "Hi Cherrie and hi Madison." Tallulah said. "Tallulah, your on the team?" I asked Tallulah. "Yeah, I showed Courtney my skills and she talked to the other team captains. She told me that I was on the team." Tallulah said as we walked to the others. "Hey girls." Paige said as she hugged us. "Hi Paige. I'm excited about nationals." I said. "Me too, I heard that scouts from major colleges are going to be there. Wait... what if a scouting agent from Rose College is going to be there." Paige said. "If you are scouted to go to standford when you go?" I asked Paige. "Of course I would." Paige said. We loaded the coach bus for the lapis high school in the next city to the west. Later at cheer nationals.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - Check In}
We got off of the bus and walked into lapis high school. We walked up to the check in table. "Rose cobras, you can sign in here." The volunteer said as Ms. Leurquin signed us in. "Rose cobras, you can follow me to your dressing room." A lapis snake cheerleader said. We walked to the dressing room. Later in our dressing room.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - The Dressing Room}
We walked into the dressing room. I put my cheer bag on a table in the corner of the room. "When we are out there on the mat, let's have fun and do our best to hold up to our title of cheer champions." Tallulah said to encourage the team enough to help us win. "Tallulah is right because our friends and families are out in the audience cheering for us to succeed in this competition and to get scouted to the major colleges. My girlfriend is in that audience." I explained as Sage and I walked over to the schedule. "It looks like we are first." Sage said as Ms. Leurquin spoke up. "So we must get down there and practice the routine." Coach Leurquin said as we walked out of the dressing room and to backstage. Later backstage.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - Backstage}
"I can't wait to go on stage and kill it." I said as we got into formation. I stood by Paige, Emma, and Nancy to start practicing the routine. I was thrown up into the air to do my trick. I ran to the side of the practice and did my cartwheel round off with Ella and Crystal. "Very good guys, when we get out there we need to give it our all." Coach Leurquin said as the MC said to the audience. "We have amazing teams here tonight, so hear it for our returning champions the rose cobras. Later on stage.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - On the mat}
We came running out onto the stage. I saw Madison and my family in the audience. The music started and I was lifted up into the air doing flip after flip. I ran with Ella and Crystal to our cartwheel roundoffs. The audience loved it. We started to get into the pyramid formation and I was lifted up again as I grabbed Paige and Claire's hands and they brought me up to finish the routine. The audience cheered including Madison and my family. We got a standing ovasion after we finished the routine. We ran off of the stage. Later off of the stage.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - Off of the stage}
Madison ran over to me. "You did great out there." Madison congratulated me as she lifted me up in her arms. "Can I kiss you Cherrie?" Madison asked. "Of course Madison." I said as Madison kissed me on the forehead. "Rose cobras let's go get something to eat." Coach Leurquin said as we walked out of the gym and into the lunchroom. Later in the lunchroom.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - The Lunchroom}
A few hours later and most of the teams finished preforming there routines. "I am so proud of you Cherrie for making it to nationals. You and the team worked hard to get here." Madison said. "Hopefully we place." I said. "Of course you and the team will place, you have placed first at every competition from the very first competition to now." Madison said. "Your right about that we have worked harder then ever to protect the routine and place." I said as we walked to the line and got something to eat. I got a slice of sausage pizza and bottle of orange juice and Madison got a slice of Hawaiian pizza and a bottle of apple juice. We sat down at a table with the rest of the team. We ate our lunch and headed back into the gym to watch the other teams. Later in the gym.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - The Gym}
We sat as a group to watch the other teams. Team after team was doing there routines. "Do you think that I would get scouted?" I asked Madison. "Of course, you are one of the best cheerleaders I have ever met along with the other girls on the team." Madison said as she hugged me. "Thanks Madison." I said as we walked back to the dressing room to get ready for the reward ceremony. Later in the dressing room.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - The Dressing Room}
Paige, Emma, Nancy and I talked about how excited we were to be here. "I wonder if we win nationals, heck we are one of the best teams in the world because we work hard to get here." Crystal said. "Yeah Crystal is right. We need to remember what we did to get here." I said. "The reward ceremony is about to start, we need to get down there." Coach Leurquin said as we walked to backstage. Later backstage.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - Backstage and The Stage}
"Now let's get out there for the reward ceremony." Coach Leurquin said as we walked out onto the stage with the other teams. "We had many great teams today and are you ready some rewards?" The MC announced as we cheered. "In third place we have our very own lapis snakes, in second place we have the emerald pythons, and in first place and the grand champions the rose cobras." The MC announced as we cheered in celebration. We walked over to the MC and got our trophy. "What school do you go to?" The MC announced. "Rose High School." The team said. "And coached you in order to get here today?" The MC announced. "Our coach Leurquin." The team said. "And there you go your grand champions the rose cobras." The MC announced as we walked to our dressing room. Later in the dressing room.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - The Dressing Room}
We entered the dressing room with our trophy in hand. "We won the nationals." We said cheering as Madison and our families came into the room. "Congratulations Cherrie, you did great things to get this reward." Madison said as she hugged me tightly in her arms. "Thanks Madison for believing in me." I said to Madison. "Of course Cherrie." Madison said as the team gathered together to take a picture with the trophy. Clara, Aaron, Amira, and Mom walked over to me and Madison. "You did it." Clara said as she hugged me. "Thanks Clara." I said. "Your welcome Cherrie." Clara said. The competition finished and everyone was starting to go home. I walked with Madison to her car. Later in the car.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 18 - Madison's Car}
Madison and I walked to her car. "I love you Madison." I said to Madison. "I love you too Cherrie." Madison said as she turned the car on and the song that was playing was rewrite the stars. "You know I want you. It's not a secret I try to hide. I know you want me. So don't keep sayin' our hands are tied. You claim it's not in the cards. And fate is pullin' you miles away. And out of reach from me. But you're here in my heart. So who can stop me if I decide. That you're my destiny?" Madison sang. "What if we rewrite the stars?" We sang. "Say you were made to be mine. Nothing could keep us apart. You'd be the one I was meant to find. It's up to you, and it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be. So why don't we rewrite the stars?." Madison sang. "Maybe the world could be ours. Tonight." We sang. "You think it's easy. You think I don't wanna run to you. But there are mountains. And there are doors that we can't walk through. I know you're wondering why because we're able to be. Just you and me within these walls. But when we go outside, you're gonna wake up and see. That it was hopeless after all. No one can rewrite the stars. How can you say you'll be mine? Everything keeps us apart. And I'm not the one you were meant to find. It's not up to you. It's not up to me. When everyone tells us what we can be. How can we rewrite the stars? Say that the world can be ours. Tonight." I sang. "All I want is to fly with you." Madison sang. "All I want is to fall with you." I sang. "So just give me all of you." Madison sang. "It feels impossible." I sang. "It's not impossible." Madison sang. "Is it impossible?" I sang. "Say that it's possible." Madison sang. "How do we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine?Nothing can keep us apart. 'Cause you are the one I was meant to find. It's up to you, and it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be. And why don't we rewrite the stars? Changing the world to be ours." We sang. "You know I want you. It's not a secret I try to hide. But I can't have you. We're bound to break and my hands are tied." Madison sang. We arrived at my house. Later at home.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 19 - Home}
We drove up to my house. "I love you Madison. Do you want to sleep over tonight if it's okay with my parents?" I asked Madison. "Yeah sure." Madison said. We drove into the garage and we got out of the car. We walked into the house. Later in the great hall.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 20 - The Great Hall}
Madison and I walked into the great hall. "My mom is in the kitchen, let's go ask her if you can sleep over tonight." I said. "Alright Cherrie." Madison said as we walked into the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 21 - The Kitchen}
Madison and I walked into the kitchen. "Hey Mom?" I asked. "Yes Cherrie?" Mom asked. "Can Madison sleep over tonight?" I asked. "Of course she can sleep over, dinner is just about ready. About five minutes then dinner was be ready." Mom said. "What are we having for dinner Mom?" I asked mom. "We are having curry." Mom said. "Yeah my favorite." Madison said. "Madison and I will be in the living room." I said as Madison and I walked into the living room. Later in the living room.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 22 - The Living Room}
Madison and I sat down on the couch next to each other to watch TV. Madison put her arm on my shoulder and I leaned in closer. "I love you Madison." I said. "I love you too Cherrie." Madison said. We watched TV till my mom finished dinner. "Kids, dinner is ready!" Mom yelled. We walked into the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 23 - The Kitchen}
Madison and I sat down at the kitchen island as Clara, Aaron, and Amira came down for dinner. Mom put dinner on the kitchen island in front of us. "Thanks Ms. Armstrong." Madison said. "Your welcome Madison." Mom said. Mom sat down and we started to eat our dinner. Madison and I finished eating our dinner. "Madison and I are going to bed. Good night mom." I said. "Good night Mrs. Armstrong." Madison said. We walked up to my room. Later in my bedroom.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 24 - My Bedroom}
There's this girl who has black skin with white patches but she gets bullied about it everyday. I want to put a stop to it on monday and I think Matt is behind the bullying. "I love you Madison." I said. "I love you too Cherrie." Madison said. We got settled into bed. "Madison." I said. "Yeah Cherrie?" Madison asked. "You know that girl with vitiligo?" I asked Madison. "Yeah Tallulah's sister Tessa right?" Madison asked. "Yeah, I feel really frustrated with Matt, he told me that he would stop bullying people but once I turn my back he goes right back to bullying." I said as Madison rubbed my back. "You know what, your entitled to your opinions and what Matt is doing. He's only attract attention but what he is doing is wrong. I agree with you." Madison explained. "I love you Madison." I said as I hugged Madison. "I love you too Cherrie. Can I tell you something?" Madison asked. "Of course you can tell me anything." I said. "I think I will join the military to protect you and the city I grew to love." Madison said. "You know what go for it, if you want to do it do it. I'm not stopping you, be the hero our city needs." I said to Madison. "Thanks Cherrie, you are the best girlfriend I ever had." Madison said. "I love you Madison." I said as I hugged Madison. "I love you too Cherrie." Madison said. "Goodnight Madison." I said as I fell asleep. "Goodnight Cherrie." Madison said as she kissed my cheek.