S1 E1: The night before the first week of school - Monday - Sept 25

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's room and Mark's house} - [Morning sound]
My friends slept over at my house last night. The girls and I got up before everyone else to get ready for school orientation at 6 am. Even though school orientation starts at 8 am. "Good morning, Girls." I said as the other girls we're waking up. "Good morning to you, Cherrie." Said Crystal. Later at Mark's house. "I'm going to not make a fool of myself." He said when he looked out the window then got out of bed to get ready for school orientation. Back at Cherrie's house. "Let's hit the showers, girls." Said Crystal. The girls headed to the shower room. Later in the shower room. "Let's go to the beach after school orientation." I said. "Yeah, let's pack our swimsuits." Said Crystal. The girls packed their bags with their swimsuits in their bags.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - The shower room} - [Shower noice]
Cherrie and the girls took showers. "I wonder what the world will be like today, remember that boy who made a scene last year?" Said Ella. "That was hilarious, he even yelled that he liked me." I said. The girls got out the showers. Later in Cherrie's room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - Cherrie's room and kitchen and the coffee shop}
"I can't wait for the first day of school tomorrow." Ella said. "Me neither." I said. Later in the kitchen. *Mom's phone rings.* "Who's calling, dear?" Asked Dad. "I'll see who it is." Said Mom. "Who is it?" Asked Dad. "It's my boss." Said Mom. "Then answer it." Said Dad. "Hello, Mr. Wind. What do you need?" Asked Mom. "You are an amazing worker of mine so how about a promotion to shop manager." Said Mr. Wind. "Are you serious about giving me a promotion?" Asked Mom. "No, I'm seriously giving you a promotion you deserve it, you will be paid more than your other job." Said Mr. Wind. "How much money am I going to be paid?" Asked Mom. "$1,000.00 per hour." Said Mr. Wind. "Thanks, Mr. Wind. Alright, I'll take the job." Said Mom. My dad started to smile when hearing my Mom getting the promotion. "Alright, see you later Mrs. Armstrong. Bye." Said Mr. Wind. "Bye." Said mom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - School Orientation}
"Who's in the limo?" Asked Mark and Max. The girls and I get off the limo, then everyone got on their hands and knee. "What is going on, Cherrie?" Asked Ella. "Welcome back, everyone." Said Mrs. Aphmau. "Hey girls are you excited for today, I hope we're in the same group." I said. "Us too." Said Nancy. "If you hear your name please report over by me. Cherrie, Crystal, Ella, Nancy, Max, Mark, and Matt." Said Mrs. Aphmau. "Yes, we're in the group together." Ella said. Mrs. Aphmau called the other groups. "I can't believe it." Said Mark. "You can't believe what?' Asked Max. "I can believe that we are in the same group as Cherrie and Matt." Said Mark. "Me neither." Said Max. "Hi, Beautiful." Said Matt. "Hi, M-Matt." I said. "What's a beautiful girl like you just standing around here." Said Matt. Later in the bathroom. "What's Matt's problem?" I asked. "Yeah, when he's around you he always flirts with you, do you like when he does that?" Asked Nancy. "It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. Besides, we are your best friends you can talk about anything with us. We are here for you." Said Crystal. "It's weird that he likes me in the first place." I said. "It's time that we should get back to our group." Said Ella. "Yeah, your right." I said. Cherrie and her friends walked back to their group. "Welcome back, Princess." Said Matt. I didn't say anything. "What's wrong, are you blushing?" Asked Matt. "N-no I'm not." I blurted out. One hour later. The school orientation finished 30 minutes ago.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - Outside}
"What clubs or team did you join, Cherrie?" Asked Ella. "Club's or teams . . . let me think, I joined the cheerleading team, the anime club, and the drama club!" I said. "Us, too." Said my friends. "Best friends always stick together like glue." Said Crystal. "Let's go to the beach." Said Ella. "Do we have our swimsuits and an extra change of clothes with us?" I asked. "Yep, we do let's go." Said Crystal. "Alright." I said. "Did you hear that, Max?" Asked Mark. "Hear what." Said Max. "What, Cherrie said." Said Mark. "Yeah, she said that they were going to the beach." Said Max. "Imagine, seeing them in their swimsuits." Said Mark. "Yeah, that would be precious seeing that." Said Max. Back with the girls. "Let's get going." I said. "Let's follow them." Said Mark. Later at the beach.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - The Beach}
"Let's go to the changing rooms to change into our swimsuits." I said. "Did anyone a beach ball and a volleyball with us?" Asked Crystal. "Yep." I said. The girls changed into their swimsuits. When the girls came out of the locker room. Mark and Max weren't too far behind. "The last one to the water is a rotten fish!" I said as we ran to the water. You are so beautiful in your swimsuit. Mark said to himself. I love swimming so much and I could feel each drop of water running my hair. "Let's play volleyball now." Said Crystal. "Alright, let's play." I said. We played volleyball for a good hour then we ran to play in the water. Crystal splashed me with water and I splashed her back. "Let's go to the smoothie bar now, well after we change out of our swimsuits and into our clothes." I said. "Let's go." Said Ella. Later at the smoothie bar.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - The smoothie bar}
"What can I get for you ladies?" Asked Reed. "We might take a few minutes to decide what we want." I said. "Alright, take your time." Said Reed. "Do we know what we want?" I asked. "I think we know what we want." Said Crystal. "We're ready." I Said. "You ladies know you want?" Asked Reed. "I'll have the strawberry banana smoothie." I said. "I'll have the Mango passionfruit smoothie." Said Ella. "I'll have the strawberry smoothie." Said Crystal. "I'll have the fruit smoothie." Said Nancy. "Alright, one strawberry banana smoothie, one mango passionfruit smoothie, one strawberry smoothie, and one fruit smoothie. That will be $16." Said Reed. "Here's $20." I said. "Here's $4 in change, your drinks will ready in 15 minutes." Said Reed. "Alright." I said. 15 minutes later. "Here's your drinks, enjoy." Said Reed. "Thanks." I said. "Your welcome." Said Reed. The girls and I drank our smoothies. "Hey, cutie." Said Matt while he grabbed my arm. I didn't say anything, of course, I was uncomfortable so I just ran away but I didn't get far before he grabbed me by the waist and turned me around, then he pulled me into a close hug and said."You are cute, I want nothing but being with you, all I want is you." Said Matt. "Please let me go?" I asked. After he let me go I turned around and just made a run for it. Why did he do that to me? I was practically crying at this point because he did that.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - Home}
As soon as I got home I ran to my room crying I didn't lock my door, my dad saw me crying and he walked upstairs to my room, into my room and sat next to me while he hugged me tightly. "Why are you crying?" Asked dad. "So today I was at the orientation with my friends and after we went to the beach for two hours and then the smoothie bar after me and my friends were done drinking our smoothie's, Matt came out of nowhere grabbed my hand and I did what I had to do if someone got close to me, I ran but didn't get far before he..." I cried. "Before he what?" Asked Dad. "Before he grabbed me by the waist, and then pulled me in for a hug and called me something nothing that would never be called by anyone, except for you and mom." I cried. *Knocking at the door* "Go see who it is." Said Dad. "Who would it be? I hope it's not Matt after what he did to me at the smoothie bar." I said. I opened the door and Ella came up and hugged me. "We saw you running home crying away from Matt." Said Crystal. I started to cry after hearing Matt's name, I had a flashback to when we were at the smoothie bar. "We saw that you were uncomfortable when Matt was hugging you at the smoothie bar." Said Nancy. I fainted when Nancy mentioned Matt. "Cherrie!!" Said the girls. "Let's move her the sofa, immediately." Said Crystal. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - Living room}
My friends carried me to the sofa and laid me down until I woke up. "Let's give her a few minutes to wake up." Said Nancy. I began to wake up and said. "W-where am I?" I asked. "Promise me you won't faint when I tell you this." Said Crystal. "I-I won't." I said. "You fainted when Nancy said you know who." Said Ella. "Do you out to eat my treat?" Asked Crystal. "Yeah, which restaurant did you have it at?" I asked. "Your choice." Said Crystal. "Um, I think Taco Bell." I said. "Is that where your mom works." Asked Nancy. "Yeah." I said. "Let's go then." Said Crystal. Later at Taco Bell.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - Taco Bell}
"This taco bell is so fancy, is this why your mom works here?" Asked Crystal. "Yeah, she wanted to help care for me and my siblings so she decided to work here." I said. My mom walked out of the back room of the restaurant and walked up to me, Crystal, Ella, and Nancy. "How are you, girls?" Asked mom. "Today was normal until we were at the smoothie bar it got pretty weird." I said to my mother. "In your facial expression, you look hurt." Said mom. My mom took me and my friends to a table and took our order. She went to the kitchen and gave the order ticket to the chef then came back to the table. "So tell, what happened today." Said mom. "The day started pretty normally with the school orientation that lasted an hour then we were at the smoothie bar. The girls and I were finishing our smoothies than Matt came up behind from god knows where and grabbed me by the hand, of course, I was uncomfortable when he was around me. I ripped my arm out of his hand, I decided to run from him but I didn't get far before he grabbed my waist turned me around and pulled me in for a hug, I was uncomfortable when he did that. I told him to let go of me. I successfully got away from Matt. Dad was concerned about me and that was how my day was." I said. "What did you say his name was?" Asked Mom. "Matt." I said. "Oh, Matt what did he say to you?" Mom asked. "Yeah, we are here for you even your mother is too." Said Ella. "He said that...You are cute, I want nothing but being with you, all I want is you...in a creepy, way." I said. Our food got to the table. We ate our food then the waiter came to clear our table for us and said. "Did you enjoy your food?" Asked Jim. "Yeah, we did." Said Crystal. "Alright, that will be $26, please." Said John. "Here's $26." Said Crystal. "Thanks, have a good night." Said John. Later at home.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - home}
Tomorrow is the big cheerleading tryouts I hope I make the team as we were dropping off my friends at their houses and wondering why Matt did that to me. "Mom." I said. "Yeah, Cherrie." Said mom. "I'm going to swim." I said. "Alright, have fun." Said mom. Later in the pool room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - Pool room}
I went to change into my swimsuit. *Splash* I dove into the water with so much grace and when I hit the water, I felt so alive and free from all of reality and I didn't forget what Matt did to me. "I don't see his face. I looked at the clock to see what time it was and it was like almost 10 pm so I got out of the water. I started for the locker room and I took a quick shower then went up to bed. Later in Cherrie's bedroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - Cherrie's room and the balcony}
Before I got into my bed I went out onto my balcony and looked up into the stary night sky. "I love the stary sky." I said. I saw a shooting star shooting across the sky. "A shooting star, they say that a shooting star brings good luck, so I am gonna make a wish off of it." I said. I made my wish then went inside to bed. I hope my wish comes true. I got settled into bed then before I went to bed I looked out the window for a good 2 hours before going to sleep. Later in my dreamscape.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - My dreamscape}
"Where am I?" I asked. "You are in Dreamtopia. Where everyone goes when they're asleep." Said Elsie. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Elsie, I am your guide when you are in this world, so let's see what Dreamtopia has in store for you." Said Elsie. Later in the Dreamtopia castle. "Is that my mother?" I asked. "Yes, that's your mother queen of Dreamtopia. You are the princess of Dreamtopia." Said Elsie. "Can I speak to her?" I asked. "You can do anything when you are here." Said Elsie. "Where's my darling daughter Cherrie?" Asked mom. "Your mom is looking for you. Go on." Said Elsie. Elsie pushed me out of my hiding place. "Cherrie, there you are." Said mom. My mother came close and embraced me in her arms like my mom always did. "Mom." I said. "Yeah, my dear." Said mom. "Where's Nancy, Crystal, and Ella?" I asked. "Oh, they are your sisters, Come on out girls." Said mom. "Yeah, mom." Said Crystal. "Look who came back to us." Said mom. My mom and sisters embraced me with love.