S1 E3: The love letter - Wednesday - Sept 27

{Scene 1 - Dreamscape}
I looked throughout the palace looking for my mom and sisters. "Mom, Crystal, Nancy, Ella. They should be here." I said as looked in their bedrooms. A tall black figure told me that I don't belong here. "Who are you?" I asked. "I am you, You are me if you join me and you will be mine empress, Decide my queen." Said the evil king.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - My room and living room}
I woke up in a cold sweat, I got out of bed and headed to my bathroom, and got a drink of water before going back to bed. A few hours later and it was six o'clock in the morning and the sun crept through my window in a beautiful ray of colors on my wall. My mom walked the door and sat down next to me and woke me up for school. "Cherrie, wake up." Said mom. I woke up and saw the cascade of colors on my wall. "Morning, Cherrie." Said mom. "Morning." I said. "Now get ready for school your friends are in the living room." Said mom. I got out of bed and got my uniform on and went to the living room to see my friends. My friends and I head for the door. I got to get the mail. "Girls, I got a love letter, but from who." I said. "I think you got a secret admirer." Said Nancy. "I think your right." I said. Later at school.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - Lockers}
Matt is around the corner watching Cherrie and her friends. He saw Cherrie pull out the letter and I read the letter. "Dear Cherrie. The moment I laid my eyes on you. My heart skipped a beat. From the moment I laid my eyes on you, I felt something for you. You are an angel and I want you for myself. Sincerely your secret admirer." I said.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - the hallway}
I heard Matt bullying Sonja who is a senior like me and my friends. "Hey, Matt." I said as I stood in front of Sonja. "Hey, Prin..." Said Matt. "No calling me princess, there are a place and time to call me that, now answer my question." I said. "Wait what." Matt asked. "Why were you doing that?" I asked. "She's weak and not beautiful like you." Matt said. "No she is strong and a beautiful person. You shouldn't be bulling others for your enjoyment, promise me something." I said. "What is it." Matt asked. "Promise me that you won't bully anyone ever again." I said. "F-Fine." Matt said as he walked off. I reached my hand out to grab Sonja's hand. "You are the nicest person I've ever meet." Sonja said. "You don't listen to Matt when he says your weak and not beautiful, you are strong and you are extremely beautiful. Do you want to be friends?" I asked. Sonja started to hug me and said. "Thank you and of course I will be friends with you." Sonja said. Later with my friends and Sonja. "Girls meet Sonja." I said. "Gotta go to math class, bye girls, Come on Ella." I said. Later in math class.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - Math class}
"Welcome class we are doing fractions. Everyone, please get out your textbooks and we can
get started." Said Mrs. Levi. "Who can answer this equation ⅘ times ⅗ equals?" Asked Mrs. Levi. I raised my hand. "Cherrie." Said Mrs. Levi. "It's 12/25 Mrs. Levi." I said. "Good answer, Cherrie." Said Mrs. Levi. "Alright class you finish the worksheet call me over when you need help." Said Mrs. Levi. Three hours later.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - afterschool}
"Guess what I got." I said. "What did you get." Said Crystal. "I got a new treehouse." I said. "Wow cool to hear." Said Ella. "Let's go to your house." Crystal said. "Yeah, let's go." I said. Later at my house.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - Cherrie's house.}
"Let's head to the backyard." I said. The girls and I head to the backyard. "Look up girls." I said.
Crystal, Ella, and Nancy all at the time looked up at the great Oak. "Wow, your treehouse is so cool." Said Ella. "Thank you, now let's head in." I said. The girls started up to the treehouse and they enter the door of the treehouse. Later in the treehouse.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - the treehouse}
"This the living room of the treehouse." I said. "This is beautiful." Said Crystal. I showed the girls my treehouse. "We have to go home, see you tomorrow Cherrie." Said Crystal. "Alright, see ya." I said. My friends left the treehouse and I headed inside the house.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - Cherrie's room}
~I email my friends to see if they want to form a band. Please respond with your suggestions for a name for our band~ Later on my bed. Beep. I went over from my bed to my computer and I looked at the first email. ~Yeah, we should and I think the name should be The Girls~ Then the next email. ~Yeah, When do we meet and I think the name should be The Girls~ Then the next. ~Yeah, The Girls~ Then the next. ~Yas queen, The Girls~ Then the next. Then I email Crystal, Ella, Nancy, and Sonja. ~The Girls it is. Our first meeting is going to be on next Tuesday is to talk about what if we want to have a YouTube channel to co-inside with our band~ and send. "Cherrie, time for dinner." My mom said as I got up from my computer and went to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - the kitchen}
"What's for dinner, tonight?" I asked. "Chicken Iegeni." Said mom. "Yummy." I said. I sat down at the kitchen table and started to eat my dinner. "So how was your day, Cherrie?" Mom asked. "Someone was bullied today." I said. "By who?" Clara asked. "By Matt Timothy." I said. "What did you do about it?" Aaron asked. "I stepped in between Matt and Sonja and stood up for her and I told Matt to promise me that he wouldn't bully anyone anymore." I said before I headed to bed for the night. Later in Cherrie's room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - Cherrie room}
I turned on my music and wrote in my diary, in my Blue-spotted sky pajamas. "Dear diary. Today at school I made a new friend named Sonja. She was being bullied. Sad I know but she was bullied by Matt Timothy. He has a crazy crush on me and has been acting weird around me. Today I got a love letter but from who. Tomorrow I'll find the truth. Write-in you later. Sincerely your owner Cherrie Armstrong." I said as I finished writing in my diary and put my diary in my bedside table drawer. YAWN. "I'm tired, I should go to bed before it gets too late." I said.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - Mark's room}
"I can't believe this, that Matt sent Cherrie that love letter, today." Mark said. Mark got up from reading his book and headed for the shrine and said. "One day, you and I will be together, One day." Mark said. "I will go and talk to her and nothing will get my way." Mark said. Later that night at Cherrie's house in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - the living room}
"I love our kids but Cherrie's birthday is coming up." Said mom. "What do you plan to do for her birthday?" Asked dad. "Probably a huge birthday bush." Said mom. "Let's write the plans for her birthday." Said dad. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - kitchen}
"Oh, I know she loves swimming. The first party event is to swim in our indoor pool. Let's write that down" Said mom. "Let's go to bed honey, we got nothing to worry about." Said dad while he kissed mom on the forehead. "Before I go to bed I got to check on our darling daughter Cherrie to see if she is sleeping." Said mom. Later outside of my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - My room}
My mom stands outside of my door and put her hands on the handle and said. "Maybe John is right." Said mom. My mom opens my doors and saw a strange black figure standing above me and said. "What are you doing here?" Asked mom. I woke up, saw him, and ran over to my mom. "Leave my daughter alone." Said mom. "FINE." Said the dark figure. The dark figure turned and walked over to the window and jumped out the window. I walked over to the window, closed it, locked it, and walked over to my mother. "In the morning I will hire guards to guard the house to let you, your friends, and people we know." Said mom. "Okay, mom." I said. "Now go back to bed, I'm going bed." Said mom. Later in my parent's room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - my parent's room}
My mom walks into their room and got into bed. "How was Cherrie?" Asked dad."When I went into her room I saw that a mysterious figure was standing over her. I told her that she needed to lock her window at night so this doesn't happen again." Said mom. "Good night dear." Said dad. My parent went to bed.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - the next morning}
I took out my sketchbook and put it in my bookbag. Then I went to my walk-in closet to get in my school uniform. I called my friends if they want to go to the beach after school. I packed my swimsuit and towel into my bookbag. Later at school.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - at school}
"Hi girls." I said. "Hi Cherrie." Said my friends. "How are you guys?" I asked. Matt walked up behind me and said. "Hi cutie." Matt said as he walked to join his friends. I blushed when he said that but uncomfortably. My friends came and supported me in case I faint. "Are you okay, Cherrie?" Crystal asked. "Yeah, I am. It's just that every time he sees me he acts strange by calling me princess or bringing me to an empty room and saying weird things. I just wish that he would leave me alone." I said. "You don't like Matt Timothy?" Ella asked. "Well no when he acts like that he kinda scares me." I said. "Do you like Mark Opal, by any chance?" Nancy asked. "Mark, well if I have an opinion, I'd say yes I do like him." I said. "I knew she liked me from the start and Matt, she said that you scare her." Said Mark. "Do you have proof that she said that?" Matt asked. "Yes, she just said it." Mark said. Later in History.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 18 - In history}
I walked into history class and saw Matt starring at me with love in his eyes but for who. I didn't mind it so I went and sat down in my seat. "Sonja." I said. "Yeah Cherrie." Sonja said. "I have to be honest with you, I am not in love with Matt at all, he thinks that I have a crush on him." I said. "But do you?" Sonja asked. "No, I don't have a crush on him." I said. "You don't have to love him." Sonja said. "Your right, I don't have to love him by the way he is strange when he is around me." I said. "Don't worry about we will take care of it so you don't have to." Sonja said. "I hope so." I said. Later afterschool.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 19 - Afterschool}
My friends came over and asked. "What's wrong, Cherrie?" Crystal asked. "Matt was looking at Cherrie. Cherrie said that she doesn't like him and he does scare her a lot. She said it herself in history. Later with Matt. "Read the room Matt it's clear that Cherrie doesn't like you." Eris said. "Eris, that's not true." Matt said. Eris walked off to go home but before she went home she stopped by Cherrie and her friends. "It's okay if you don't like Matt." Eris said. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Eris I am the daughter of Bella and Andrew. Can I be friends with you guys, Please?" Eris asked. "Okay then welcome to the group, Eris." Crystal said. Later at home.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 20 - home}
I walked in the front door, went to the living room, and my mom asked. "How was your day today?" Mom asked. "It was great actually. I made a new friend and her name is Eris." I said to my parents. Later in my room. Dear Diary, Today I made a new friend. Her name is Eris I have now seven friends. Crystal, Ella, Nancy, Sonja, Max, Mark, and Eris. my friends and I inseparable because we made a promise to stick together throughout high school. We are doing a good job at that. Today I was pretty weirded out because of Matt saying that I was beautiful. My friends supported me in case I'd faint after hearing that from him. Sincerely Yours, Cherrie A.