S4 E1: The vacation - Sunday - Jan 24

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's bedroom}
That morning I woke up at 7:00 because I'm excited because we are going on that trip to Hawaii for two days and two nights. I got out of bed and got my suitcase and took out my special swimsuit and put in my favorite two swimsuits, my floral patterned one, and my Blackpink swimsuit, I closed my suitcase and went to the bathroom. Later in my bathroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - Cherrie's bathroom}
It's now 7:10 in the morning. I walked into my bathroom and walked up to the mirror to brush my teeth and my hair. "I can't wait for the trip." I said as I finished brushing my hair. I walked out of my bathroom and grabbed Taffy and headed downstairs to the kitchen. 20 minutes later. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The kitchen}
It's now 7:30 in the morning. My friends including Mark came an hour ago. I walked into the kitchen. "How excited are you guys about going to Hawaii, today?" Mom asked. "I am." I said as Claire turned to face me. "Morning Cherrie, I want you to give this pill to Taffy so she can sleep for the first 30 minutes of the flight." mom said as she handed me the sleeping pills. "We leave in three hours so we can get to the airport. We ate our breakfast and I headed over to the living room to watch TV with Taffy and Boss playing with one another. 40 minutes later Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - The living room}
It's now 8:10 in the morning and I entered the living room. I put Taffy down on the floor so she can play with Boss. I overheard the conversation that my mom had with my dad. "So the plans that we will give the kids 2,000,000,000.00 each for souvenirs during the trip." Mom said. "I agree because I want the best for the kids and their friends." Dad said. Mom and Dad walked into the living room. "Should we get going to the airport?" Mom asked as we got our suitcases and brought them to the limo. 2 hours later. Later at the airport.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - The airport}
It's 10:10 in the morning and we made it to the airport. We walked into the airport to wait to board the plane. "I can't wait to board the plane." I said. "M-me neither." Claire said. "I can't believe the day is finally here." Lenna said excitedly. "Me too." Sage said. "I'll go get us snacks, Cherrie will you come with me?" Chia asked. "Of course, Chia. Claire do you want to come with us?" I asked. "Yeah." Claire said as we went to get us snacks. We passed out the snacks to each of us. We ate our snacks until we were called to board our plane. "The flight for the Armstrongs is ready." The announcer said. "That's us guys, come on." Mom said as we boarded the plane. 30 minutes later and we boarded our plane. Later on the plane.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - The plane}
It's 10:40 in the morning and we boarded the plane. Claire, Mark, and I sat next to each other on the plane. "I can't wait to get there." Claire said excitedly. "This is the first time I saw you this happy." I said. The plane lifted off the ground and the plane ride part of the trip has begun. Mark grabbed my hand. 50 minutes later and we touched the ground and we drove to the beach house from the airport. Later at the beach house.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - The beach house}
It's 11:10 in the morning and we arrived at the beach house. "Let's go find our rooms!!" Claire said excitedly. "I can't believe it that we are finally here." Lenna said to Tauri. "Me neither, Lenna." Tauri said. "Look at this living room." Emma said. "My mind is blown." Gemma said as they sat down on the couch. Taffy woke up from the long plane ride. "We're here Taffy." I said as Taffy woke up. Taffy started to lick my face with excitement. "I know you are excited but I need to unpack my suitcase." I said as I unpacked my bag into my dresser. "Should we get going to the beach?" Harlie asked. "Do you even have to ask, of course we do." I said. Later at the beach.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - The beach}
We walked to the beach in my foral swimsuit and my towel around my waist. "I can't believe we are here. Girls once we get onto the beach let's play volleyball." I said. "Great idea, Cherrie." Chia said. We arrived at the beach and the girls and I ran to play volleyball. Mark went to sit down on his beach chair. "I'm so lucky to Cherrie as my girlfriend." Mark said as Aaron sat next to Mark. "My sister is a remarkable girl, isn't she?" Aaron asked. "Yeah, she is." Mark said as he looked at me with love in his eyes. "You are lucky to have my sister as your girlfriend she deserves you more than Matt and Rio combined." Aaron said. "Come on, the last one in the water is a rotten egg." I yelled as I ran to the water. I was the first one in the water. I sent a tidal wave over my friend's heads. We had a water fight in the ocean. "Let's go to the boardwalk." I said as we went to the boardwalk. Later at the boardwalk.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - The boardwalk}
We walked onto the boardwalk. "Guys, your father and I had talked before the trip, each of you gets 2,000,000,000 to spend on souvenirs." Mom said as she handed us the 2,000,000,000 each. "Sweet." I said excitedly. "Awesome." Sage said. "What should we spend it on?" Crystal asked. We went on an all-afternoon shopping spree. After shopping all afternoon we walked out of each store with three bags each we head to the house
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - The beach house}
We walked into the beach house. "I love it here." Harlie said. "But sadly this vacation ends in a day, then we have to go back home." I said as we went upstairs to my room. "Look at all this stuff we got when we were on the boardwalk." Paige said. "Yeah, let's go try these on." Ari said. "Yeah, let's do this." I said as we walked up to my bedroom door and we opened my door and walked. "I love it here in Hawaii." Emma said. "I love it here too, sis." Gemma said as she put her hand on Emma's shoulder. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - Cherrie's bedroom}
"So here's my room, isn't it pretty?" I asked as I sat down on my bed. A chandelier hangs down from my ceiling over a fur rug in the middle of my floor. "Your room is beautiful." Emma said as she looked around. "Your room has a balcony!" Emma said as she ran for the balcony door. I walked out onto the balcony to join Emma. "We are having a bonfire on the beach tonight." I said excitedly. Emma and I head back into my room. One hour later and after we tried on all of our new outfits we went down to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - The kitchen}
We walked into the kitchen and we sat down at the kitchen table that is made out of polished bamboo wood. The outfit I'm wearing now is a Blackpink tank crop top and Blackpink pleated skirt. "I can't wait for the bonfire tonight." I said to Mark. "Me neither." Mark said. "Mom." I said. "Yeah Cherrie." Mom said. "I'm getting a little hungry." I said. "Alright." Mom said as she made us some chicken and waffles and put the plates of food in front of us. "Mom, I can't believe we won this trip." I said with excitedly. "We did needed a change of scenery." Mom said as she sat down at the table to eat. I finished eating my chicken and waffles and I went to the living room to watch TV. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - The living room}
I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch and turned on the TV with a bag of chips. My sister walked into the living room and sat down next to me. "What are you watching sis?" Clara asked. "I'm watching our new show, Inside the Armstrong house. Well the first season." I said. "I love that show, can I watch with you?" Clara asked. "Of course." I said as we watched our show. "Are you guys ready to go to the bonfire tonight?" Mom asked as she walked into the living room. "Of course we are, right Clara?" I asked as I looked at Clara. "Oh yeah, I'm ready." Clara said as we went to the beach. Later at the bonfire.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - The bonfire}
We walked onto the beach and towards the bonfire. "Omg it's the Armstrong's and the zodiac daughters." One girl screamed. Claire and I ran over to the water and we splashed each other with the water. "I'm coming for you Claire with a water attack." I said as I splashed Claire. "Oh, you take this." Claire said as she splashed me. We played in the water for a good ten minutes then we walked towards the others. Mark came running up to me and gave me a big hug. "Are you good?" I asked as I pulled away. "I'm good when I'm with you." Mark said as we roasted marshmallows. Mom announced that we are going back to the beach house in an hour. One hour later. Later at the beach house.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - The beach house}
We walked into the beach house. Mark and I take off our sandles and sit down on the bench in the great hall. "I love you, Cherrie with all my heart. You are very hard working for what you want. I am honored to have you in my life." Mark said. "Me too, Mark. I'm getting hungry let's head to the kitchen." I said as Mark and I walked over to the kitchen and sat down on the stools. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - The kitchen}
"So what's for dinner tonight mom?" I asked. "We are having pork chops with pineapple on top with rice." Mom replied. "Oh yummy." I said in excitement as mom set the plates of food down in front of us. "This food smells diclisious mom." I said as I started to eat my dinner. "I'm glad you like it." Mom said. "Thanks Mrs. Armstrong." Mark said as he dug into his food. We finished eating dinner, Mark and I walked to the living room. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - The living room}
We walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Mark put his arm on my shoulders and we watched so of Inside the Armstrong house. "I love this show and you." I said as I looked into Mark's eyes. "I love you too." Mark said as he kissed me on my forehead. "Will you always be loyal to me?" I asked. "Of course I will, I won't let anyone else get between us." Mark said as we continued watching inside the Armstrong house. One hour later. "I'm getting tired." I said as my eyes were closing. "I'll carry you to your room." Mark said as he picked me up. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 18 - Cherrie's bedroom}
Mark carried me to my bedroom with Ari. "Ari can you please get the blanket so I can get her in bed?" Mark asked. "Of course Mark, I know how close you two are." Ari said as she walked over to my bed and flipped open the blanket and Mark put me into my bed. "Good night, Cherrie. See you in the morning.