S6 E5: The Date with Madison - Thursday - Mar 28

{Scene 1 - My Bedroom}
I woke up in my fluffy bed and the first thing I see is a beautiful ray of colors coming from the sun. I got out of bed and over to my balcony door. Later outside.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - My Balcony}
As I walked out onto my balcony, I got a call from Madison. I picked up the phone and answered. "Hello." I said. "Hey Cherrie." Madison said. "Oh hi, Madison. What's up?" I asked. "I'm good and you?" Madison asked. "I'm great, do you want to come over to my house?" I asked. "Of course I would like that." Madison said. "Ready for our date today?" I asked. "Of course I am." Madison said. "I love you Madison." I said to Madison. "I love you too Cherrie." Madison said to me. Madison hung up the phone. I walked back into my room. Later in my bedroom.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - My Bedroom}
I put on my fairycore inspired dress and I grabbed my fairycore accessories. I walked over to my vanity and I laid my accessories on the table. I brushed my hair and curled my hair with my curling iron. First I put my necklaces on, next my fairy ears, then my fairy rings, and lastly my white press on nails. I walked out of my room and down to the kitchen for breakfast. Later in the kitchen.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - The Kitchen}
I walked into the kitchen in my fairycore inspired outfit. I sat down at the kitchen island for breakfast. "Madison is coming over." I said. "That's amazing Cherrie." Mom said. "Madison is taking me to the botanical gardens for our date today." I said. "That's sweet Cherrie." Clara said as she hugged me. Mom put breakfast on the table. "I love your outfit," Mom said, "now eat up." Mom said. We had French toast with extra powdered sugar and orange juice. I started to eat my breakfast. I finished eating breakfast and headed to the great hall to put my fairycore inspired shoes and walked into the living room. Later in the living room.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - The living Room}
I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I put my furry coat on the couch next to me and I turned on my phone for any text from Madison. Nothing yet but he must be on her way here now. I grabbed the remote to turn on the TV to wait for Madison. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. "Coming." I said as I walked into the great hall. Later in the great hall.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - The Great Hall}
I walked up to the front with my furry coat on. I opened the door and Madison was standing there. "You look amazing Cherrie." Madison said as she hugged me. "Thanks Madison." I said. "Should we start our date?" Madison asked. "Yes we should." I said. Madison and I walked to the botanical gardens in the city to start to our date. Later at the botanical gardens.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - The Botanical Gardens}
We entered the botanical gardens and a bird landed on my shoulder. The bird had blazing white feathers and golden head feathers. "That bird is beautiful like you Cherrie." Madison said. I gave the bird some bird seed that the kind gentleman gave me and Madison when we walked in. "I love you Madison." I said. "I love you too Cherrie." Madison said as she kissed me on the forehead and hugged me. Madison took a picture of me next to the green and yellow spotted tree. "Should we go look at the coy pond?" I asked. "Of course." Madison said. We walked to the coy pond. I saw a giant white coyfish. It was kind of a mother of the coyfish. And there was a smaller orange coyfish that swam up to the white coyfish. "They are kinda like us." Madison said. We left the botanical gardens for my house. Later at home.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - Home and The Great Hall}
Madison and I walked into my house and into the great hall. We took off our shoes. "Do you want to sleep over tonight?" I asked. "Yeah Cherrie if your mom is okay with it." Madison said. "My mom is in the backyard, let's go ask her if you can sleep over." I said as we walked into the backyard where my mom was. Later in the backyard.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - The Backyard}
"Mom." I said. "Yeah Cherrie?" Mom asked. "Can Madison sleep over tonight?" I asked. "Of course she can." Mom said. "Whatcha up to mom?" I asked. "Just some gardening." Mom said. "Can we join you?" I asked. "Of course you guys can." Mom said. We spent a hour in the greenhouse gardening with my mom. Mom, Madison, and I walked into the house. Later in the kitchen.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - The Kitchen}
"I will get dinner going." Mom said. "What are we having for dinner tonight mom?" I asked. "We are having curry." Mom said. "Yay my favorite." Madison said as I grabbed Madison's hand and she held my hand tightly. "Should we go play video games?" I asked. "Of course we can." Madison said. "Mom, Madison and I will be in the living room." I said to my mom. "Okay Cherrie." Mom said. Later in the living room.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - The Living Room}
We walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I picked up the controllers one for me and one for Madison. "What game do you want to play?" Madison asked. "Should we play Minecraft?" I asked. "If that's what you want to play." Madison said as we started to play Minecraft. We started to build our survival starter base in a jungle. We cleared out some room for our starter base. Madison went to get some wood to make a crafting table to make our starter tools. "Cherrie, Madison, Clara, Aaron, and Amira dinner is ready." Mom called from the kitchen. We saved the game. Later in the kitchen.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - The Kitchen}
Madison and I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen island. Amira walked into the kitchen on her own without help. She is now six years old and she is going to start school next fall at Rose elementary school. Mom put the curry on the table in front of us as Clara and Aaron walked into the kitchen and sat down. We began to eat our dinner and after I finished eating dinner I went up to my room to get changed into my pajamas. Later in my bedroom.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - My Bedroom}
I walked into my room and over to my closet to get changed. I grabbed my white sports top and white and purple leggings. I went to change into my pajamas. Shortly after I got changed into my pajamas, Madison walked into my room. We sat down on my bed. "I dedicate this song to you Cherrie...There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, Please come back now. And there goes my mind racing, And you are the reason, That I'm still breathing, I'm hopeless now. I'd climb every mountain, And swim every ocean, Just to be with you, And fix what I've broken, Oh, 'cause I need you to see, That you are the reason. There goes my hands shaking, And you are the reason, My heart keeps bleeding, I need you now. And if I could turn back the clock, I'd make sure the light defeated the dark, I'd spend every hour, of every day, Keeping you safe. And I'd climb every mountain, And swim every ocean, Just to be with you, And fix what I've broken, Oh, 'cause I need you to see, That you are the reason. I don't wanna fight no more, I don't wanna hide no more, I don't wanna cry no more, Come back I need you to hold me (you are the reason), Be a little closer now, Just a little closer now, Come a little closer, I need you to hold me tonight. I'd climb every mountain, And swim every ocean, Just to be with you, And fix what I've broken, 'Cause I need you to see, That you are the reason." Madison sang while playing the guitar. "I love you Madison." I said as I kissed her on the cheek. Madison's hair been growing to her ears.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - The Dreamscape}
I found myself floating in the dreamscape and Elsie floated up to me. "Hi Cherrie, how was your day?" Elsie asked. "It was amazing because I was able to spend the day with Madison." I said to Elsie. "Do you want to continue your last dream or start a new one?" Elsie asked. "My last dream, I was about to meet Princess Madison's family." I said. Later in the carriage.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - The Carriage}
I found myself in the carriage heading to Princess Madison's Kingdom to meet with Madison and her family. "Princess Cherrie, you ready to meet Princess Madison's parents?" Mom asked. "Yes mom. I am." I said as we arrived at Princess Madison's castle. Later in Princess Madison's castle.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - Princess Madison's Castle}
We walked through the giant double doors to Princess Madison's castle. We walked into the throne room. "Welcome Queen Sara, King John, and Princess Cherrie. Princess Madison." Queen Amber. "Coming." Princess Madison said. Princess Madison's eyes lite up when she saw me. She came walking down the stairs towards me. "Come here." I said smiling warmly. She hugged me tightly in her arms. Princess Madison and I walked into her castle gardens. "I missed you Cherrie, how are you?" Princess Madison asked.