S3 E1: Christmas eve/day - Sunday/Monday - Dec 24

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's bedroom}
Today marks a week and it's the day before Christmas and I woke up with so much delight. Oh the weather outside is frightful. But the fire is so delightful. And since we've no place to go. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! It doesn't show signs of stopping. And I've bought some corn for popping. The lights are turned way down low. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! When we finally kiss good night. How I'll hate going out in the storm! But if you'll really hold me tight. All the way home I'll be warm. The fire is slowly dying. And, my dear, we're still goodbying. But as long as you love me so. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! I walked to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - The kitchen}
I walk into the kitchen and sat down at the table with my breakfast and phone. Silent night, holy night! All is calm, all is bright. Round yon Virgin, Mother and Child. Holy infant so tender and mild, Sleep in heavenly peace, Sleep in heavenly peace. Silent night, holy night! Shepherds quake at the sight. Glories stream from heaven afar. Heavenly hosts sing Alleluia, Christ the Savior is born! Christ the Savior is born. Silent night, holy night! Son of God love's pure light. Radiant beams from Thy holy face. With dawn of redeeming grace, Jesus Lord, at Thy birth Jesus Lord, at Thy birth. "I love you mom." I said. "I love you too. Cherrie. Your friends are coming over in two hours." Mom said. "I'll be in the bathroom brushing my teeth." I said. "Alright, I will be the living room." Mom said. Later in the bathroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - My bathroom}
I into the bathroom and I grab my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth and my hair. Away in a manger, no crib for a bed, The little Lord Jesus laid down his sweet head. The stars in the sky looked down where he lay, The little Lord Jesus asleep in the hay. The cattle are lowing, the baby awakes, But little Lord Jesus no crying he makes. I love Thee, Lord Jesus, look down from the sky. And stay by my cradle 'til morning is nigh. Be near me, Lord Jesus, I ask Thee to stay Close by me forever, and love me, I pray. Bless all the dear children in thy tender care, And take us to heaven, to live with Thee there. I walked to the living room. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - The living room}
I walked into the living room and sit next to Clara. Sleigh bells ring are you listening in the lane snow is glistening. A beautiful sight we're happy tonight walking in a winter wonderland. Gone away is the bluebird here to stay is a new bird. He sings a love song as we go along walking in a winter wonderland. In the meadow we can build a snowman. Then pretend that he is Parson Brown. He'll say: Are you married? we'll say: No man. But you can do the job when you're in town. Later on we'll conspire as we dream by the fire. To face unafraid the plans that we've made walking in a winter wonderland. In the meadow we can build a snowman and pretend that he's a circus clown. We'll have lots of fun with mister snowman until the other kids knock him down. When it snows ain't it thrilling. Though your nose gets a chilling. We'll frolic and play the Eskimo way, walking in a winter wonderland. Walking in a winter wonderland, walking in a winter wonderland. I watch TV with my mother. "Hi mom." I said. "Hi dear." Mom said. We watched TV for a good 30 minutes and then there was a knock at the door. Later in the great hall.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - The great hall}
I walk up to the front door. Joy to The world! the Lord is come. Let earth receive her King. Let ev'ry heart prepare him room. And heaven and nature sing. And heaven and nature sing. And heaven and nature sing. Joy to the world! the Savior reigns. Let men their songs employ. While fields and floods, rocks, hills and plains. Repeat the sounding joy. Repeat the sounding joy. Repeat the sounding joy. No more let sins and sorrows grow, Nor thorns infest the ground; He comes to make His blessings flow. Far as the curse is found, Far as the curse is found, Far as, far as, the curse is found. He rules the world with truth and grace. And makes the nations prove. The glories of His righteousness. And wonders of His love. And wonders of His love. And wonder wonders of His love. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - Cherrie's room}
My friends and I walk to my room and enter to sit on my bed. "Girls let's sing Twelve days of Christmas." I said as I turned on the music. On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me: A Partridge in a Pear Tree. On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 4 Calling Birds, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 5 Golden Rings, 4 Calling Birds, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 6 Geese a Laying, 5 Golden Rings, 4 Calling Birds, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 7 Swans a Swimming, 6 Geese a Laying, 5 Golden Rings, 4 Calling Birds, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 8 Maids a Milking, 7 Swans a Swimming, 6 Geese a Laying, 5 Golden Rings, 4 Calling Birds, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 9 Ladies Dancing, 8 Maids a Milking, 7 Swans a Swimming, 6 Geese a Laying, 5 Golden Rings, 4 Calling Birds, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 10 Lords a Leaping, 9 Ladies Dancing, 8 Maids a Milking, 7 Swans a Swimming, 6 Geese a Laying, 5 Golden Rings, 4 Calling Birds, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 11 Pipers Piping, 10 Lords a Leaping, 9 Ladies Dancing, 8 Maids a Milking, 7 Swans a Swimming, 6 Geese a Laying, 5 Golden Rings, 4 Calling Birds, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 12 Drummers Drumming, 11 Pipers Piping, 10 Lords a Leaping, 9 Ladies Dancing, 8 Maids a Milking, 7 Swans a Swimming, 6 Geese a Laying, 5 Golden Rings, 4 Calling Birds, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. "That was fun. Wasn't it?" I asked. "It was fun actually." Ari said. "Let's go to the treehouse." I said. "Yeah, let's go." Emma said. Later in the treehouse.
-----------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - The treehouse}
We walked up to the front door of the treehouse. O Holy Night! The stars are brightly shining. It is the night of the dear Savior's birth! Long lay the world in sin and error pining. Till he appear'd and the soul felt its worth. A thrill of hope the weary soul rejoices. For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn! Fall on your knees. Oh hear the angel voices. Oh night divine. Oh night when Christ was born. Oh night divine. Oh night divine. Led by the light of Faith serenely beaming. With glowing hearts by His cradle we stand. So led by light of a star sweetly gleaming. Here come the wise men from Orient land. The King of Kings lay thus in lowly manger. In all our trials born to be our friend. Truly He taught us to love one another. His law is love and His gospel is peace. Chains shall He break for the slave is our brother. And in His name all oppression shall cease. Sweet hymns of joy in grateful chorus raise we. Let all within us praise His holy name. "I'm going to the bathroom." I said. Later in the bathroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - The bathroom}
I walked into the bathroom and sat down by the door. You know Dasher, and Dancer, and Prancer, and Vixen, Comet, and Cupid, and Donder and Blitzen. But do you recall. The most famous reindeer of all. Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose and if you ever saw it you would even say it glows. All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names. They never let poor Rudolph play in any reindeer games. Then one foggy Christmas eve Santa came to say: "Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?" Then all the reindeer loved him as they shouted out with glee, Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, you'll go down in history! "I'm back." I said as I walked to my friends. "We were just about to worry about you." Clara said. "Let's head inside." I said. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - The living room}
We walk into the living room. We sit down on the couch. O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree! How are thy leaves so verdant! O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, How are thy leaves so verdant! Not only in the summertime, But even in winter is thy prime. O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, How are thy leaves so verdant! O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, Much pleasure doth thou bring me! O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, Much pleasure doth thou bring me! For every year the Christmas tree, Brings to us all both joy and glee. O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, Much pleasure doth thou bring me! O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, Thy candles shine out brightly! O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, Thy candles shine out brightly! Each bough doth hold its tiny light, That makes each toy to sparkle bright. O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, Thy candles shine out brightly! We watch TV until 7 pm and my friends went home except my boyfriend. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - The kitchen}
Mark and I walk to the kitchen and I got a cup of water. "Why did stay?" I asked as I took a drink of water. "The reason I stayed was that everyday I think about you, I fall deeper in love with you.
I can't think of anyone else but you. I can't imagine my life without you." Mark explained. "That was beautiful, Mark." I said as Mark and I hugged. "I love you." Mark said. "I know you do." I said. "I have to get going home because it's getting late." Mark said as he walked to the front door. "Alright, bye." I said with love in my eyes while my mom walked into the room. "You and Mark look cute together." Mom said. Rocking around the Christmas Tree at the Christmas party hop. Mistletoe hung where you can see. Ev'ry couple tries to stop. You will get a sentimental feeling When you hear voices singing. "Let's be jolly; Deck the halls with boughs of holly" Rocking around the Christmas Tree. Have a happy holiday. Everyone's dancing merrily. In a new old fashioned way. Rocking around the Christmas Tree. Let the Christmas Spirit ring. Later we'll have some pumpkin pie and we'll do some caroling. You will get a sentimental feeling When you hear voices singing "Let's be jolly; Deck the halls with boughs of holly" Rocking around the Christmas Tree. Have a happy holiday. Everyone's dancing merrily. In a new old fashioned way. "I'm going to make a music video." I said as I walked to my video recording studio. Later in my video recording studio.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - My video recording studio}
walk into my video recording studio and pick out a Christmasy outfit for the video. Have a holly, jolly Christmas; It's the best time of the year. I don't know if there'll be snow but have a cup of cheer. Have a holly, jolly Christmas; And when you walk down the street. Say Hello to friends you know and everyone you meet. Oh ho, the mistletoe hung where you can see; Somebody waits for you; Kiss her once for me. Have a holly jolly Christmas and in case you didn't hear. Oh by golly, have a holly, jolly Christmas this year. I finished making the video and I uploaded it to my YouTube channel and it exploded once I uploaded it. I went to my bedroom's bathroom and took a shower. Later in my bathroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - My bathroom}
I walk into my bathroom and got into the shower and I could feel how good the water felt on my skin. I thought about what Mark had said the hour previous. What he said really made me happy. After I'm done with my shower I put my hair treatment into my hair and wait for 5 minutes. Then I wash the hair treatment out. I get out of the shower and I get dressed and then went to bed. Later in my bedroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - My bedroom}
I got in bed and pulled out my diary. Dear diary, Today is the day before Christmas day. Mark told me that he couldn't imagine his life without me. I can't wait for tomorrow because we get to open presents with the family. Write in you later. Now I have to go to bed before it gets too late. Sincerely your owner, Cherrie Armstrong. I put my diary away and went to sleep. The next day. It's the morning of Christmas and I woke up at 8 that morning, I am excited for seeing my cousin again after seven long years. The last time I saw her was when she was 5 years old. I went over to the shelf and took my picture of Gigi, Clara, Aaron, and me from seven years ago. "I miss you Gigi." I said as I ran my finger over the picture. "I know you sis. I miss her too." Clara said as she walked up to me. "I love you, sis." I said. "I love you too." Clara said as we head over to my balancy door. I turn the handle and Clara and I step out onto the balcony. I went to my balancy and overlooked the city. Later on my balcony.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - Cherrie's balcony}
Clara and I went out onto my balcony. "Merry Christmas, sis." Clara said. "Merry Christmas, Clara." I said as Clara came to stand by me. "It's the most amazing time of the year isn't it?" I asked. "Yeah, it's amazing." Clara said. "You are the best sister I could ever have." I said. "Thanks, you are too. Mom, Dad, and Aaron are probably awake and downstairs in the living room." Clara said. "I guess your right, sis." I said as we headed downstairs to the living room. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - The living room}
Clara and I walk down to the living room and sat down next to mom. "Hi Cherrie, we were waiting for you to wake up. So we can open presents with your grandparents." Mom said as there was a knock at the door. "That's probably them now." Mom said as we ran to their door. "Grandma, Grandpa." I said excitedly. "How are our favorite grandchildren?" Grandma asked. "We are." I said. "Let's go open presents." Grandpa said. We head back to the living room. Grandma and Grandpa sit down on the couch and my mother passes out the first round of presents. "Cherrie you open your present first." Mom said. I open my present and I find a selfie stick. "I love it mom." I said as we finished opening presents from mom and dad. "We got presents for you guys." Grandma said. Grandma passed out the presents. "Alright, Cherrie since you the oldest you get to open your first present." Grandpa said. I open the present that my grandma gave me. In the present, I found a bridal and a sattle. "Come with me Cherrie I got a surprise for you in the backyard." Grandma said. Later in the backyard.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - The backyard}
Grandma and I go into the backyard and I walk to the pen where I found my surprise. The horse looked up from where she was eating and she walked over to me. "Snowflake, is that you?" I asked. "Yep, thats Snowflake." Grandma said as the rest of the family came out. "Mom look who I got." I said as I got onto Snowflake and rode her over to mom. "She's pretty." Mom said as she put her hand on her muzzle. "Grandma how did you get her?" I asked. "She was present from me and Aunt Gloria." Grandma said. "I going out for a ride on Snowflake." I said as I rode off on Snowflake. Snowflake and I ride out of the front gates of our property. Later out on the town.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - Out on the city}
Snowflake and I head out into the city. "Snowflake welcome to the family." I said. We galloped to the far reaches of the city. I got off of Snowflake and looked at the view. "Look at that view of the city." I said. *Neigh* Snowflake neighed. Snowflake turned to face me when she saw me crying, Snowflake put her head on my shoulder and I hugged her. "Thanks, Snowflake for bringing me up here, you had no idea that I wanted to see this." I said crying tears of joy. Snowflake lied down so I can get on her. We rode back home with me holding onto the rains crying. Snowflake was determined to get me home. Later at home.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 18 - Cherrie's house}
Snowflake and I are fast approaching the front gates of our property. Snowflake and I arrived home and we went to the backyard. "How was your ride with Snowflake?" Mom asked. "It was amazing, Snowflake brought me to the cliff above the city to look at the view." I said as I went to put Snowflake in her pen. "We will go to Aunt Gloria's horse ranch after I'm done at the park with my friends." I said as Snowflake whinnied. "We have to get ready to go over to Gigi's house." Mom said. "I'll see you after I get back from Gigi's house." Later at Gigi's house.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 19 - Gigi's house}
Once we arrived at Gigi's house Gigi was on the front porch. "Cherrie!!" Gigi said excitedly. "I missed you Gigi." I said. "I missed you too." Gigi said. "It's been seven years since I saw you last. You were five and I was nine." I said. "Let's head inside before the weather conditions get any worse." Mom said. Later in Gigi's living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 20 - Gigi's living room}
We walk into the living room at Gigi's place. "Cherrie." Gigi said. "Yeah, Gigi?" I asked. "I have something for you." Gigi said as she went to her room and grabbed a gift from her room. "This present is for you." Gigi said as she gave me the present. I opened the present and I found Unicorn amulet. I put it on and said. "I love it Gigi. I also have something for you." I said as I reached behind me and gave the gift to Gigi. Gigi opened the gift and found a small white puppy. "What are you going to name her?" I asked. "I think I'm going to name her Swan Feather." Gigi said. Later at the park.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 21 - The park}
I arrived at the park on Snowflake's back. "Hi guys." I said. "Hi Cherrie, hi Snowflake." Ari said as she approached Snowflake. I got off of Snowflake and looked her in her blue eyes and said. "Snowflake you can go anywhere in the park but stay in the limits of the park." I said. Snowflake ran to the meadow in the park and started to graze on the grass of the park. Her white fur glimmered in the white snow, she felt at peace in the snow that was on the ground. "I love that horse." I said. "Was she gifted to you for Christmas?" Crystal asked. "Yeah, she was actually given to me as a gift from Aunt Gloria and my grandma." I said. "Should we head over to the horse ranch?" Nancy asked. "Yeah." I said as we walked to the playground. "Snowflake." I yelled. Snowflake walked over to us and lied down so I can get on her. Later at the horse ranch.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 22 - The horse ranch}
We walked up to the horse ranch entrance and Aunt Gloria said. "How is Snowflake treating you Cherrie?" Aunt Gloria asked. "She's great, today she took me to see the view of the city today." I said. Storm clouds were rolling in and the first flurry of snow came down and Aunt Gloria sent everyone of us home early. Later in the horse room at home.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 23 - The horse room}
We went home and I brought Snowflake to the horse room. The horse room is full of things a growing horse needs to survive. "I love you Snowflake." I said as I gave her hey and water. Snowflake is the best thing that I could ever been given. "Cherrie." Mom said. "Yeah Mom." I said. "Time for lunch." Mom said. "I'll see you after lunch Snowflake and we will go on a trail ride." I said as I kissed her on the muzzle and went down to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 24 - The kitchen}
"Hi mom. I was just putting Snowflake in her room." I said as I sat down next to my sister. "Snowflake is the best horse I ever got." I said to Clara. "She is a pretty horse." Clara said. Mom gave us our lunch and I said. "I plan to go on a trail ride with her after lunch." I said. "What about the snowstorm that's on the way." Clara said. "I know that a snowstorm is on it's way, our trail ride will last like 10 minutes." I said. "Please be careful." Clara said as she put her hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, Cherrie please be careful and get back before the storm is overhead." Mom said. "Alright, mom." I said. I finished eating my lunch and went to get Snowflake later on the trail ride.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 25 - The trail ride}
"Let's go look at the amazing view on Mount Bobcat." I said as Snowflake and I raced to the cliffside so we can look at the view. "We only have ten minutes to be up here before the storm is upon us. I look at the city with Snowflake speaking of snowflake, I saw that snow was starting to fall. "Snowflake was have to get going." I said in a panic while Snowflake bent down so I could get on her. Snowflake and I raced against the clock because the snowfall was starting to get heavier. Later at home.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 26 - The art project}
I pulled out my phone and looked at the picture of the city at night before the snow started to fall. I start by drawing the skyline of Armstrong city. I go get my paints and bring them to my desk. I lay down the base colors of the city before adding the details of the buildings including my house and Gigi's house. "I think I will have to finish this tomorrow." I said. I went to the living room and pulled out my phone and I go put it on the window ledge. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 27 - The living room}
I sat down on the couch and watched TikTok. I wanted to create new videos for my TikTok viewers. "I'm a savage (yeah). Classy, bougie, ratchet (yeah). Sassy, moody, nasty (hey, hey, yeah). Acting stupid, what's happening? Bitch (whoa, whoa). What's happening? Bitch (whoa, whoa). I'm a savage, yeah. Classy, bougie, ratchet, yeah. Sassy, moody, nasty, huh. Acting stupid, what's happening? Bitch. What's happening? (Ayy, ah). I finished making the video and I sat down on the couch to edit the video. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 28 - Cherrie's bedroom and Mark's bedroom}
I walk into my bedroom and get in bed and I call Mark. "Hey, sweetheart." Mark said. "How are you, Mark because I didn't see you all day today." I said. "I'm good. How is Snowflake?" Mark asked. "She's great, a definite surprise on my part." I said. "Like I said yesterday, you mean the world to me." Mark said. "I know I do. The snowstorm is getting worse." I said as I looked through my window. "Yeah, I know right. Alright, I'm going to bed, talk to you tomorrow." Mark said. "Alright, talk to you tomorrow. Bye." I said. "Bye." Mark said. I went to bed and clapped to turn off the lights. Later in the Dreamtopia.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 29 - Dreamtopia}
I woke up in a strange part of the forest outside of the dreamtopia castle. I'm being chased by the evil King Ravana. He still is going to convince me to join his sign. "You still have time to reconsider your decision." Ravana said. "I will never join you." I said as I ran back to the castle. Once I reached the castle I burst through the doors to my mother. "What's wrong?" Mom asked. "The evil king Ravana was trying to make me join his side." I said. "He will never get you to join his side, quick go to your room and stay there." Mom said. I ran to my room and locked the door.