S3 E4: The new powers - Thursday - Dec 28

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's bedroom}
That day I woke up at 10:00 in the morning. My leg is in a world of pain. "Mom!!!" I yelled. "Yeah, Cherrie. Are you okay?" Mom asked as she came in my room. "My leg hurts, can you please get me some of my pain killers?" I asked. "Yeah, I'll be right back." Mom said as she went down to the kitchen to get my pain killers. "Here you go this will make you feel better." Mom said as she handed me my pills. "Thanks mom." I said as I took my pills. "So how does your leg feel now?" Mom asked. "Can I go down to the living room?" I asked. "Yeah, I'll help you." Mom said. My mom helped me out of bed and she got me my crutches. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - The living room}
My mom and I walked into the living room and we head towards the couch. She lied me down and she put a pillow under my leg. "Mom can you please get me some cereal?" I asked. "Of course dear." Mom said as she went to the kitchen to get me some cereal. "Here you go." Mom said. "Thanks mom." I said as I ate my cereal. "Hi mom." Clara said as she came down the stairs. "Hey, sis. How's your leg?" Clara asked as she sat down on the couch. "It's feeling better but except for the pain I get sometimes." I said. "Your friends are coming over to visit you in an hour." Mom said. "They are?" I asked looking over at my mom. "Yeah, they are really worried about you." Mom said. There was a knock at the door. Later in the great hall.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The great hall}
I walked over to the front door and I put my hands on the handles/. I opened the door and my friends walked into the house and Crystal said. "You look worse today, what happened?" Crystal asked. "Yesterday I was hit by a car and it left me in a coma for an hour and my leg fractured and the doctor told me that it would be healed in a day or two." I said. "Let's go up to your room." Emma said. "Alright, but somebody has to help me up the stairs." I said. "Me and Gemma will help you, right sis?" Emma asked Gemma. "I am willing to help you up the stairs." Gemma said. "Alright come on." I said. We walked to the stairs. "Alright, Cherrie put your good foot on the first and repeat for the rest." Gemma said. "Alright, Gemma." I said. We got up to the top of the stairs. We walked over to the door of my room. Harlie opened the door and we walked in. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - Cherrie's bedroom}
We walked into my room and I sat down on my bed. "I hope you leg feels better." Ari said. "Thanks Ari." I said as Ari came and hugged me. "Guys." I said. "Yeah, Cherrie." Claire and the other girls said. "You guys are the best of friends I could ever had." I said. "We all are lucky to have you as our friend." Tauri said. "Thanks Tauri." I said. "Should we go to the Comic that's in town this Saturday?" Paige asked. "Yeah, I'm up to that. Are you guys ready for the Blackpink concert tomorrow?" I asked. "Of course we are." Sage said. "What do we want to wear to the Blackpink concert?" Nyx asked. "I have an idea of what to wear tomorrow." I said. I walked to the closet on my curches and got on a pink and a pleated skirt, my Blackpink crop top hoodie, and black thigh high socks and headed out of my closet. "What do you think?" I asked. "You look cute in that outfit. I suggest that you put your hair up into a high ponytail for extra style and this hair ribbon can boost the style of your hairstyle." Eris said. "Do you guys what to sleepover tonight?" I asked. "Yeah." Aubrey said. "Should we go ask your parents?" Leah asked. "Yeah, Ari can you please hand me my curches?" I asked. "Alright, Cherrie." Ari said as she went to get my crutches. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - The kitchen}
We walked to the kitchen. We walked up to my mom and she turned around in her seat. "What can I help you guys with?" Mom asked. "Can my friends please sleepover tonight?" I asked. "Of course but we need to go to the doctors so they look at your leg and so they can get you into physical therapy." Mom explained. "Alright, Mom. Thanks." I said as I looked at my friends. "I'll make a call to the doctor's office so I can make an appointment for your leg can be looked at and to get you into physical therapy." Mom explained. "We are going to be in the living room." I said as we head to the living room. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - The living room}
My friends and I walked into the living room but I fell backward. "Are you okay?" Harlie asked. "My leg." I said in pain as I rubbed my leg. "Ari you go get Mrs. Armstrong." Harlie said. "Alright, Harlie." Ari said as she went to get my mom. "Don't worry Ari is going to get your mom." Harlie said as she brought me to the couch. My mom and Ari ran into the room. My mom had my pain killers. "Here this will make you feel better Cherrie." Mom said. I took my pills and watched TV with my friends. "Thanks mom." I said. "By the way, we should get going to the doctor's office." Mom said. Later at the doctor's office.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - The doctor's office}
We arrived at the doctor's office and we walked into the waiting room. "Cherrie Armstrong." Nurse Ann said. My mom, friends, and I get up and we follow Nurse Ann. We get to the room and we enter the room. "How long has it been since Cherrie was hit?" Nurse Ann asked. "It was yesterday when she was hit by that car." My mom answered. "Alright, Cherrie sit right here." Nurse Ann said. I walked over to the bed and sat down. Nurse Ann looked at my leg and told my mother that they had to do an x-ray to show the bones of the leg. We walk into the x-ray room. Nurse Ann had me lay down on the x-ray table so she takes the x-ray of my leg. "Can you lay still, Cherrie?" Nurse Ann asked. "Alright." I said. Nurse Ann took the x-ray and brought us back to the room. "So the bones in your daughter's leg will probably heal in the following week. In the meantime do you what to be signed up for physical therapy?" Nurse Ann asked. "Yes I do." Mom said. "Alright, I'll get Cherrie signed up for physical therapy. Alright you are all signed up." Nurse Ann said. "Alright." Mom said. Later at home.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - Cherrie's house}
We arrived at home and my mom helps me out of the car and up to the house. "How do you feel Cherrie?" Emma asked. "To be honest my bones are feeling like they are healing and how is Snowflake?" I asked. "Cherrie. . ." Clara started talking. I stood there speechless. "Snowflake was seriously injured and it left her paralyzed." Clara said. Tears welled up in my eyes when I heard that she was seriously injured and paralyzed. Ari came over to me and hugged me. "It's okay, I know it's hard for you to learn that your horse was injured and paralyzed." Ari said. "Let's head inside." Tauri said. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - The living room}
We walked to the living room and I sit down on the couch with a pillow under my leg. "Do you want to play video games?" Sage asked. "I have a perfect multi-player we can play." I said. "What is the game?" Nyx asked. "We can play MINECRAFT." I said. "I'll get your controller so you don't have to get up." Gemma said. "Alright thanks Ari." I said. We started playing Minecraft and we built a cool mansion with space for a small village. "This house we built is amazing." I said. "I agree with you, Cherrie." Crystal said. "Us too." Emma said. We played Minecraft for a good two hours. "I want to go to visit Snowflake." I said as I got up from the couch and went upstairs to the horse room. Later in the horse room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - The horse room}
I went into the horse room and walked over to Snowflake and sat on a chair next to her. Snowflake lifted up her head and placed it on my leg. "It's all my fault that we got hit, we were in a hurry to get home and I didn't see the car." I cried as I pet Snowflake. "It's my fault that you got injured and paralyzed. I should've died when we were hit." I bent down onto Snowflake's hair and started crying. "What's wrong, Cherrie?" Mom asked as she came over to me and started rubbing my back. "It's my fault." I cried. "It's not your fault that you got hit." My mom reassured me but I still cried. "It's my fault that Snowflake and I got hit." I cried. "Don't say that, it's not your fault. Mrs. Danhousen even apologized for what she did to you." Mom explained to me. My mom pulled me into a hug. "I can't believe that I'm alive." I cried. "It's okay, you are lucky to still be alive. Do you want to get something to eat?" Mom asked. "Yeah." I said. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - The kitchen}
Mom and I walked into the kitchen and I sat down on one of the chairs. My friends came into the kitchen and sat down next to me. My mom brought the food to the table. My mom sat down next to dad. "Dig in." Mom said as each of us got some food from off of every single plate. "Thanks mom." I said. "You are very welcome." Mom said. We finished eating dinner. "You is up for dessert?" Mom asked. "I am, mom." I said excitedly. My mom brought the dessert to the table and we ate the brownies and we went to the living room. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - The living room}
Ari helps me to the couch and she puts a pillow under my leg. "Do you guys want to see what I can do?" I asked. "Of course." Aubrey said. I raised my hand and a little crystal formed in my hand. "Wow, thats amazing. You can make crystals out of nowhere." Ella said. "It's special because I am the only one in my family who can do that." I said. "You are very special to us with your friendship." Gemma said. "Thanks guys." I said. We walk to the home movie theater to watch Frozen. Later in the home movie theater.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - The home theater}
We walked into the home theater and I sit down in the front row of seats next to Crystal and Nancy. "Your movie theater is cool you don't have to go to the public movie theater." Nancy said. The movie starts. One hour later. "Are you ready?" Elsa said. "Yeah." The other civilians cheered. Elsa with a swift flow of her hand ice and snow came out of her hand and into the sky. "Turn and pivot, turn and pivit." Olaf cheered. The movie ended and we head towards my room. Later in my bedroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - Cherrie's bedroom}
We walked into my room, Ari helped me into my bed. Ari put a pillow under my leg and put my blanket over my body because she wanted me to lay down. Ari put my crutches next to my bedside table. "Thanks Ari." I said as Ari turned off the lights in my bedroom. "Your welcome Cherrie." Ari said as she went to bed. I looked out my window and saw the full moon peering into my room. My light lilac hair shone in the moonlight. I went to bed and I entered the dreamscape. Later in the dreamscape.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - The dreamscape}
"Hi, Elsie. How are you?" I asked. "I'm good. You are the first real friend I ever had, Cherrie." Elsie said. "So . . . what does the dreamscape have in store for me, tonight?" I asked. "Do you want to start where you left off or start a new dream?" Elsie asked. "I want to start where I left off." I said. "Alright, I'll take you to where you left off." Elsie said as she teleported me to my princess bedroom. Later in my princess room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - My princess bedroom}
"I'm scared." I said in worry. I walked to my door and looked out of the crack of the door. "Princess stay in your room, we will tell you when the threat is gone." Guard 1 said. I closed my door and looked out my window on my bed. I was still in my gown and really worried about my kingdom. "I'm really scared now, Elsie." I said scared. "It's okay Cherrie your mother is taking care of the threat right now." Elsie said. "Alright, Princess your mother had banished the threat you can come out now." Guard 2 said. I walked out of my room and saw my mom on the floor with cuts on her arm. "Mom . . . Mom are you okay?" I asked crying. Evil king Ravana stepped out of the darkness and walked over and stood just 10 feet in front of me. "Seize her." Evil king Ravana said as his guards put their arms on me. "Let go of me. What do you want from me." I screamed. "You are the most beautiful girl I have laid my eyes on." Evil king Ravana said and he put his hand under my chin and lifted my head up to look at him.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I woke up in a cold sweat after what I saw in the dream. "Ari." I said quietly. Ari woke up and walked over to me to calm me down. "What's wrong Cherrie." Ari asked. "I had a nightmare." I said scared. "It's okay." Ari said as she was rubbing my back. I went back to sleep. The next day.