S6 E6: The night on the town - Friday - Mar 29

{Scene 1 - My Bedroom}
I woke on in Madison's arms around me. "Morning Cherrie." Madison said as she sat up russeling with my hair. "Morning Madison. How did you sleep?" I asked. "It was good and you?" Madison asked me. "It was amazing because I was a princess and you were there and we were getting married. Should we go get dressed?" I asked as we got out of bed. I walked over to my closet. "I  kinda want to dress cottagecore today." I said as I walked over to my closet to get dressed. I put black long sleeve turtleneck sweater. I flipped my hair upside down and into a high bun to put my bandanna on. I put my black and silver corset on. "Hey Madison." I said to Madison. "Yeah Cherrie, need help?" Madison asked me while walking over to me. "Yeah could you please lace up this corset but not too tight that I can't breath?" I asked Madison. She laced my corset and tighten it. "Is this tight enough?" Madison asked. "Yes Madison, this is tight enough." I said as I turned around to face Madison. I hugged her and Madison hugged me back. "I love you Cherrie." Madison said. "I love you too Madison." I said as I kissed her on the cheek. I finished getting dressed and we walked out of my room. Later in the hallway.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - The Hallway}
Madison is wearing her fairycore inspired outfit to complement my cottagecore inspired outfit. Madison and I walked downstairs. We walked into the kitchen and sat down for breakfast. Later in the kitchen.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The Kitchen}
Madison is a fairy princess and I'm a mushroom princess but we are happy together. "Morning Mom." I said to my mom. "Morning you two, are you going to the medieval fair in town square, this afternoon?" Mom asked us. I looked over at Madison. "Yeah mom we are." I said as mom put breakfast on the table in front of us. "Thanks Mrs. Armstrong." Madison said. "Madison, you don't need to call me Mrs. Armstrong. You can call me Sara." Mom said as Clara and Aaron walked into the kitchen. "Morning Cherrie, Madison, Mom." Clara said as she hugged me. Clara sat down next to me and Madison. We started to eat our breakfast. We finished eating our breakfast. "Should we go to the living room, Madison?" I asked. "Yeah Cherrie." Madison said. We walked into the living room. Later in the living room.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - The Living Room}
"Madison tomorrow are my cheer nationals, are you going to be there?" I asked Madison. "Yes Cherrie I will be there." Madison said. "I hope that the team and I win nationals." I said. "I know you and the team will win. You are the greatest cheerleader that I know and I know you can do it. When your out on the mat, just have fun and smile. You worked hard for this all year so give it your all." Madison explained. "I love that your always there for me." I said to Madison. "I will always be there for you till the end, I love you." Madison said as we hugged. Madison and I walked out of the house. Later outside.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - Outside of the house}
Madison and I walked down the front stairs to the gate. "I love you Madison." I said. "I love you too Cherrie." Madison said as she hugged me. Madison and I walked to the park. Later at the park.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - The Park}
Madison and I walked to the swings. Madison started to push me. The wind was blowing through my hair as Madison pushed the swing making me go higher and higher. I got off the swing in mid air, floated down to the ground and I walked over to Madison. "I love everything about our city and that I met you when I was 6 and you were 6." I said as I kissed Madison on the cheek. Madison hugged me back. "The medieval fair is starting in a couple of hours do you want to get some lunch?" Madison asked. "Yeah I am getting kinda hungry." I said as we walked out of the park and to the town square. Later at the pizza place.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - The Pizza Place}
went to the closet pizza place near town square and we walked into the pizza place and ordered a slice of pizza each, I got a slice of Hawaiian pizza and Madison got a slice of sausage pizza. We ate our pizza and payed. We walked out of the pizza place. We walked to town square. One hour later. Later at the Medieval fair.
----------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - The Medieval fair}