S4 E2: The kitten present - Monday - Jan 25

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's Bedroom}
That morning I woke up at 8:00 in the morning. Today is the day I go back to the city so I can go back to school. I sat up and looked around my room to see Taffy and Boss cuddling together. Taffy woke up and ran over to me and jumped up onto my bed. "Hi Taffy how are you?" I asked Taffy as she licked my face. "I'll take that as a yes, anyways I'm getting hungry." I said. Later in the bathroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - Cherrie's Bathroom}
I walked in my bathroom to do my personal hygiene. I went to the bathroom. I walked over my mirror to brush my teeth and hair. I walked down to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The Kitchen}
Mark walked over to me. "Good morning sweetheart." Mark said as he hugged me. "Good morning Mark." I said as I hugged Mark back. Mark and I walked to the island and sat down next each other. "How was your sleep last night?" Mark asked. "It was fantastic and yours?" I asked. "It was amazing because I'm here with you." Mark said. My mom put a plate of her famous French Toast with extra powdered sugar. "Alright eat up, plus we go home today." Mom said as we started to eat breakfast. After we finished eating our breakfast we head towards the living room. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - The Living room}
We walked into the living room and sat down on the couch with Mark sitting next to me. I turned on the TV to watch our favorite show Inside The Armstrong House. "You are the best boyfriend I ever had after having Matt and Rio using me for personal gain." I said as I looked into Mark's eyes. "I couldn't imagine what my life would be like without you." Mark said. "You know that event coming up?" I asked. "Do you mean the winter formal?" Mark asked. "Yeah, I am wondering what I'm going to wear to the event." I said as the others woke up and we went to the beach. Later at the beach.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - The beach}
We walked to the beach in our swimsuits and our towels. "Let's play volleyball." I said as Crystal tossed me the volleyball. I ran off with the other girls. We went over the volleyball net and broke up into two teams. We played volleyball for a good two hours. "My girlfriend is sweet isn't she?" Mark asked Max. "It looks like her ex-ex-boyfriend is approaching her." Max said as Mark got up. "How are you Princess?" Matt said as he put his hands on my shoulders. Mark walked over to us and got me out of Matt's grasp. "Are you okay sweetie?" Mark asked. "Who are you supposed to be?" Matt asked. "I am Mark, her boyfriend." Mark said. "Can we go to the beach bar?" I asked. "Of course let's go." Mark said as we walked to the beach bar with our friends. Later at the beach bar.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - The beach Bar}
We arrived at the beach bar and ordered our drinks. "Thinks for being there for me, when Matt approached me." I said. "Oh of course I be here for you all the time." Mark said as he hugged me. We finished drinking our smoothies and we start for the house so we can pack and headed to the airport. Later at the airport.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - The Airport}
We arrived at the airport so we can go back home. "I seriously can't believe that we went on vacation to Hawaii." I said to Harlie. "Me neither and I can't wait to see my family again." Harlie said. "Flight 164 is ready for boarding." The announcer said. "Alright, that's us." Mom said. We got on the plane. Later on the plane.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - The Airplane}
We walked onto the plane. Mark and I sat next to each other. "You are the best girlfriend I ever had, Cherrie." Mark said. "Thank you are are too." I said. Mark and I hugged as the plane lifted off the ground. Mark grabbed my hand and I smiled. "Can I kiss you, Cherrie?" Mark asked. "Of course." I said as Mark leaned in to kiss me on the forehead. "Thanks for asking me before you kissed me." I said. "I know that Matt and Rio didn't ask before they kissed you but I am different than that, I love you with all my heart." Mark said as the plane landed in Armstrong city. We left the airport and went to the house. Later at the house.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - Cherrie's House}
We walked into the house and right from the start we felt that something was not right. All the lights were off when we left, but the lights were off. "Is anyone here." Mom asked as the lights cam on and all the townspeople jumped out from where they were hiding. "Welcome back!!!!!" The townspeople yelled with estheticism. "Thank you we all missed you guys." Mom said. The party went on for an hour and everyone left and I went up to the horse room. Later in the horse room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - The horse room}
I walked into the horse room. Snowflake came galloping over to me and I got onto her back. "Should we go to Mount Bobcat?" I asked. *Neigh* Snowflake whinnied as we left the house and we went to Mount Bobcat. Later at Mount Bobcat.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - Mount Bobcat}
Snowflake and I arrived at Mount Bobcat and I could remember almost falling off the edge of the cliff, but if it wasn't for Snowflake I wouldn't be here today. I got off of Snowflake and took out my phone to take a picture of the city in a different angle. I showed Snowflake the picture and she whinnied, then I got back up onto Snowflake's back. "Should we start heading back home. *Neigh* Snowflake whinnied. We start for the house. We enter the house and I bring Snowflake to her room. I went to the backyard. Later in the treehouse.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - The treehouse}
I walked up to my treehouse and sat down on my treehouse's porch. Mark came walking up to the treehouse and sat down next to me. "Can I kiss you?" Mark asked. "Oh of course, but not on the lips." I said. "Okay." Mark said as he leaned in and kissed me on the forehead. I feel asleep on Mark's shoulder, Mark put his hand on my arm and rubbed it up and down. Mark put his head on my head. One hour later and I woke up. "How was your nap?" Mark asked. "It was great." I said as I stood up and walked over to the banister of the treehouse. "What's wrong Cherrie?" Mark asked as he joined me by the banister. "Nothing." I said as I looked down at the house. "You can tell me anything." Mark said. "I can't believe that he did that to me. You don't do that to your ex-girlfriend, you know?" I asked. "I agree with you, he doesn't have the right to do that to you. Do you want to go inside to eat dinner?" Mark asked. "Yeah, I was getting a little hungry." I said as we head inside. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - The kitchen}
We walked out of the treehouse and towards the house so we walked to the kitchen and sat down on the bar stools to wait for dinner to be served. "How is my darling daughter?" Mom asked. "I'm doing great by the way how are you?" I asked as mom passed out the food. "I'm doing well, now eat up." Mom said as we started to eat dinner. After finishing dinner we head to the living room to watch (ITAH). Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - The living room}
"I'm going home once you fall asleep then I will carry you to your room." Mark said as we sat down on the couch. "Alright sounds good." I said as we started to watch TV. I heard that there are four new episodes of (ITAH) out tonight. After watching the four new episodes I fell asleep on Mark's shoulder. "Alright, I'll take you to bed." Mark said as he picked me up and brought me to my room. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - Cherrie's Bedroom}
Mark walked into my room with me in his arms. Mark placed me into my bed and he kissed me on the forehead. "Good night Cherrie, see you tomorrow at school." Mark said as he walked out of my room and left the house so he can get to his house. Later in the dreamscape.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - The Dreamscape}
"Hi Elsie." I said as I floated in the dreamscape. "How was your trip to Hawaii?" Elsie asked. "It was amazing because my boyfriend and I hung out on the beach of Hawaii, but Matt approached me today before we came home." I said.