S6 E3: The Day Making My Collection With Channel - Tuesday - Mar 26

{Scene 1 - My Bedroom}
I woke up in my fluffy bed and took out my phone to look at my social media. Today I have a break from Filming to work on the latest collection that I get to collab with Channel. I got the call from the fashion house about collaborating with them. I took out my sketchbook and flipped to the sketch of the collection with Channel. "I should make dresses and suits." I said as I got to workon the dresses and suits. The morning sun was streaming into my room and hit warmly on my skin. Once I finished sketching the collection with Channel I got out of bed and over to my closet to get dressed. I took out a slik shirt and gray sweat pants. I walked into my bathroom to take a shower. Later in my bathroom.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - My Bathroom}
I walked into my bathroom and I put my clothes down on my sink. I went to the bathroom before getting into the shower. I finished going to the bathroom, I began to take my clothes off and got into the shower. I turned on the water and began to wash my body with my rose scented body wash. I washed my hair with my rose scented shampoo and conditioner. I rinsed my shampoo and conditioner out of my hair. I turned off the water and got my towel to start drying off. I stepped out of the shower and got dressed in my outfit that I picked out. I walked over to my mirror and picked up my hair brush. I put my hair up into a high ponytail. I walked down into the kitchen for breakfast. Later in the kitchen.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The Kitchen}
I walked into the kitchen where mom and Amira were making breakfast French toast with extra powdered sugar just the way I like it. "Morning Cherrie, breakfast is going to be done in a little bit." Mom said as I sat down next to Amira. Clara walked into the kitchen and sat down next to me. "Morning Cherrie." Clara said. "Morning Clara." I said. Mom put breakfast on the table in front of me, Clara, and Amira. "Mom, guess who I'm collaborating with." I said. ""I don't know." Mom said. "I'm collaborating with Channel to make a fashion line with them." I said. "That's amazing Cherrie. I am happy for you." Clara said as she hugged me. "Thanks Clara, after breakfast I'm going to get to work on the collection." I said. I got a text from Channel of what the theme was. The theme of our collab will be fantasy. "Should be easy enough." I said to myself. I finished eating my breakfast and headed to my fashion studio. Later in my fashion studio.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - My Fashion Studio}
I entered my fashion studio. I went to get the fabric from off the shelf in the fantasy section. I got to work on the collection with Channel. I began to make the bodice of one of the dresses. I got two fabrics that I am going to make and one lace fabric. I brought the fabrics to my sewing table and began to cutting the fabric into the shapes of the bodice. I pinned the black lining layer and began to sew the layer together and pinned the pink layer onto the black flower lace and began to sew the two layers together. Then I added the black lining layer to the pink and lace layer and went over to the mirror to get a look at the bodice. I worked on the skirt of the dress, I use the same three fabrics on the skirt that I used for the bodice. I finished the skirt sewed it onto the bodice and put it on the manikin. Later in the kitchen.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - The Kitchen}
I walked into the kitchen for lunch. I sat down at the table and took out my sketchbook and flipped to my recent designs for Channel. The next dress I will make is a skin tight red satin that makes you look like a rose. "I will make it after I have a chance to sit down in the living room." I said to myself. "Are those your designs?" Clara asked. "Yeah, Clara they are. I'm just adjusting the second one to look more regal." I said. "Like a goddess or queen." Clara said. "Yeah like a goddess or queen." I said. I finished eating my lunch. Clara and I walked into the living room. Later in the living room.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - The Living room}
Clara and I sat down on the couch looking at my designs. "What are you going to do for your third design?" Clara asked. "Maybe a unicorn styled dress with multiple colored layers." I said. I started to design the third dress in the collection. "I love that design." Clara said. "Would you what to help me make the dresses?" I asked. "Yes... I would love to." Clara said as she hugged me. "Sister bonding time." Mom said as she stood in the doorway. "Yeah... Cherrie asked me if I would help her make her dresses." Clara said excitement flowing through her. "That's sweet Cherrie, for asking your sister to help you." Mom said as she walked over to the couch and sat down. "You can count on me Cherrie." Clara said. "Should we get to work on the dresses?" I asked. "Yes." Clara said as we walked to my fashion studio. Later in my fashion studio.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - My Fashion Studio}
Clara and I walked into my fashion studio. I flicked the light switch on and lights turned on. I walked over to Clara. "Clara." I said. "Yeah Cherrie?" Clara asked. "Could you get me the red stretchy satin?" I asked. "Yeah Cherrie I will." Clara said. Clara walked over to the cabinet that had my red stretchy satin so I could get to work. Together we finished making the other five dresses. Later in my room.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - My Bedroom}
I walked into my bedroom to get my riding outfit to ride Snowflake. I took a baby-blue tank top with a pair of black leggings. I walked out of my room and over to Snowflake's room. Later in Snowflake's room.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - The Horse Room}
I walked into the horse room and Snowflake trotted over to me. "Hi Snowflake. Do you want to go up onto Mount Bobcat we haven't been there in a while." I said as Snowflake galloped around her room with excitement. Later outside the house.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - Outside}
Snowflake and I walked out of the house. Snowflake laid down so I could get up onto her back. We raced off to Mount Bobcat. We walked through the forest surrounding the city. We walked onto the trail that led to the top of Mount Bobcat. Later on Mount Bobcat's trail.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - Mount Bobcat's Trail}
We walked onto the trail that led us up to the top of Mount Bobcat. Snowflake and I continued to walk on the trail leading up to the top of Mount Bobcat. I looked over at the city as Snowflake carried me to the top of Mount Bobcat. I love this view but the view from the top of Mount Bobcat is very beautiful. Later at the top of Mount Bobcat.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - The top of Mount Bobcat}
Snowflake and I arrived to the top of Mount Bobcat. Snowflake laid down so I could get off of her back. I took some suger cubes out of a pocket and I gave her the suger cubes. I rubbed her mussle and I walked over to the edge of the cliff. I took a picture of the city from this view. I sat down in the groove of Snowflake's belly, she put her mussle on my shoulder. "Awe Snowflake, you are a great horse." I said to Snowflake. I started to get onto Snowflake's back to get going home. Later on Mount Bobcat's Trail.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - Mount Bobcat's Trail}
Snowflake and I walked onto the trail leading down towards the forest surrounding the city. We walked through the city towards the house and on our way home, we saw Madison. She was looking at her phone watching YouTube. She looked up from her phone and saw me on Snowflake's back. "Hey Cherrie and Snowflake." Madison said as Snowflake laid down so I could get off her back and went to hug Madison. "I love you Cherrie." Madison said. "I love you too Madison." I said as I got back onto Snowflake. "I'll see you at school tomorrow." Madison said. "Alright Madison, my mom just about has dinner ready." I said as Snowflake and I raced off towards home. Later at the house.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - The Outside of the house}
Snowflake and I walked through the front gate of the wall around the house. Snowflake laid down so I could get off her back. I grabbed her reins and guided her to the front door. Later in the great hall.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - The Great Hall}
We walked through the giant double doors and into the great hall. I took off my shoes and brought her up to her room. Later in the horse room.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - The Horse Room}
We walked into the horse room. Snowflake and I walked over to the wall with Snowflake's tak on it. I began to take her reins and saddle, I hung her tak up on the wall. I got Snowflake some hey and water in her trove. I walked out of the horse room and walked down to the kitchen for dinner. Later in the kitchen.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - The Kitchen}
I walked into the kitchen and sat down next to Amira and Clara. Aaron was spending the night with his boyfriend. Mom put the food on the island in front of us. "Alright, eat up." Mom said as we started eating dinner. After I finished eating my dinner, I was getting tired and tonight I put Amira to bed. I looked at Amira. "Amira, are you getting tired?" I asked. Amira yawns and I went over to her and picked her up out of her high chair. She fell asleep on my shoulder and I walked upstairs with Amira in my arms. Later in Amira's room.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 18 - Amira's Room}
I walked over to Amira's crib and placed her inside. "Good night Amira, see you in the morning." I said as I walked out of her room. Later in the hallway.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 19 - The Hallway}
I walked down the dim lit hallway towards my bedroom. I rubbed my eyes tiredly. "I should get changed out of the clothes I'm wearing for my comfy pajamas." I said yawning. Later in my bedroom.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 20 - My Bedroom}
I walked into my bedroom and over to my closet. I opened the double doors and grabbed the sky-blue pajamas, my mom had watched the night before. I walked into my bathroom to changed and ready for bed. Later in my bathroom.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 21 - My Bathroom}
I walked over to the counter in my bathroom and put my clothes down and began to undress. I got my pajama top on and proceeded to put my pajama bottoms on. I walked out of my bathroom and into my room. Later back in my bedroom.
---------------------------------------
{Scene 22 - My Bedroom}
I walked over to my fluffy bed and got settled in for the night. I reached for the book on my bed and started to read, the book I am reading is Mapleshade's vengeance, my favorite novela of Warrior Cats. After reading a chapter, I felt my eyelids getting heavy with tiredness. I laid my head on my fluffy pillows and drifted off to sleep.