S4 E6: The special horse - Friday - Jan 29

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's Bedroom}
That morning I woke up at 6:00 and I got up off my bed and I walked over to my desk and picked up the picture of Mark and I at my cheerleading competition after the event was all over. "Clara's right, Mark wouldn't reject me. He loves me so much that he will go to great lengths to make me happy. We I'm at school, I am going to ask him if he wants to go to the winter formal tomorrow." I said as Clara walked into my room. "So... are you going to ask him to go with you to the winter formal?" Clara asked. "Yeah, I did think about it and I made up my mind, and yes I am going to ask to him." I said. "That's the sister I know and love..." Clara said as she hugged me. "And plus I am so proud of you for not hesitating." Clara finished. "Thanks sis..." I said. "Plus I need to get ready for school." I said as Clara held my hands. "You are the best sister I ever had." Clara said as I started to tear up. "Thanks sis." I said as Clara wiped my tears and I went to get into my school uniform. Later in my bathroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - Cherrie's Bathroom}
I walked into my bathroom and walked over to my mirror and picked up my uniform and put it on. Then I did my personal hygiene. I used to be really shy about being the daughter of the headmistress of the school but Ella, Nancy, and Crystal didn't care that my mom is the headmistress of the school came up to me one day when I was eating lunch last year. They came up to me and asked to sit to with me. I didn't say anything. Crystal looked over at me and asked me what's my name. I told them my name is Cherrie Armstrong the daughter of our schools headmaster, I thought they were going to laugh. But they did the exact opposite they asked if they could be friends with me. From that very day we been friends ever since. "I should stop doodling on the fact that the winter formal is tomorrow." I said as I walked out of my bathroom and down to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The Kitchen}
I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the island next to Clara and Aaron. "Morning Aaron." I said. "Morning Cherrie." Aaron said as dad passed out breakfast. My dad prepared a nutritious breakfast for his kids and he also proposed to my mom 20 years ago so they have been together for 30 years now. Mark is picking up me, Clara, and Aaron and then we are going to school. If a person dates a person in the elite families that is a big deal for anyone in the city. If you do, you are going to be talked about all throughout the city. I finished eating my breakfast and I went to the living room. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - The Living room}
Today we have a half day today because tomorrow is the winter formal and I'm going to ask Mark if he would go to the winter formal with me. I'm sure that he will say yes, Clara is right he will say yes because he loves me with all his heart. There was a knock at the door and I got up and went to get the door and saw that it was Mark. "Hey Cherrie are you guys ready to go?" Mark asked. "Yeah, I want to ask you something." I said. Mark and I walked outside. "What did you want to ask me?" Mark asked. "Sigh... I'm just going to get this off my chest." I said. "What is it, you know you can ask me anything." Mark said as he cupped my face. "Do you want to go to the winter formal with me tomorrow?" I asked. Mark stood there for a minute. "Of course I will." Mark said as he lifted me up off the ground in his hands. He brought me down to the ground and pulled me into his arms. "Thanks." I said. "I would go to the ends of the earth with you by my side and I would be honored to go to the winter formal with you." Mark said. "Should we get to school?" I asked. "Yeah we should." Mark said as we walked to his car holding hands. Later at The Rose High School.
—---------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - The Rose High School}
We arrived at the school and my sister and brother get out of the car to meet up with their friends. Mark and I go to park the car, before getting out, Mark turned to face me. "I'm excited for tomorrow. I knew you were going to ask me to go with you." Mark said. "You knew about me asking you?" I asked. "Yep, every day I can't stand thinking of you. I love you Cherrie." Mark said. "That car you got me, how much was it?" I asked. "The mustang convertible, oh it was $85,000 but my parents helped me get the car they both paid $20,000 and I paid $25,000 because they knew that I was dating you because they say that I talk about you all the time when I'm at home, so they pitched in to me that car for you." Mark said. I wrapped my arms around Mark. At first Mark was a little bit shocked and joined in hugging me. "I love you." I said quietly. "I love you too." Mark said as he kissed me on the forehead. "Can I ask you something?" I asked. "You can ask me anything." Mark said. "Would you leave if..." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. "Are you okay?" Mark asked. "No." I said as I started to cry. "Shh... your okay and the bright side is that you have me to turn to." Mark said as he pulled me into his chest. I'm trying to pull my self together but I can feel Matt getting closer to me. I shivered at the thought. "I can feel Matt getting closer to me." I said. "Your okay and Matt is out of your life now. You don't have to worry about him. Plus I won't let him get close to you." Mark said as he wiped the tear off of my face. "Thanks for always being here for me." I said. "Don't fret about it and you are welcome and plus I love you with all my heart." Mark said as we got out of his car. He walked over to me and put his left arm on my shoulder and he walked me to my first class. Later in mathematics.
—————--------------———————
{Scene 6 - Mathematics}
We walked into the mathematics classroom and we took our seats next to Max. "Who is that girl in front of us?" I asked. "Oh that girl is Sophie pearl daughter of Maggie pearl and Blaze pearl. Her family are witches and wizards maybe we could become friends with her." Mark said. "After class we will become friends with her." I said as class started. "More friends the merrier." Mark said. Our teacher passed out the textbooks to the class and we got on the first question. I took thirty minutes to finish my schoolwork and to get started on my homework. Mark looked over at me worried and put his hand on my back. "Are you okay?" Mark asked. "Yeah but I don't like this feeling of regret." I said. "Remember what I said in the car, I won't let him get close to you." Mark said. "You are the best boyfriend I ever had." I said. "Thanks and you are the best girlfriend I ever had." Mark said as the bell rang. Later in science class.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - Science class}
I walked into the science classroom and sat down at my desk next to Max, Levi, and Crystal. "Hi guys how your first class?" Levi asked. "It was good and I got all my work done on time. At least Mark was there for me." I said. "Of course he would because doesn't he love you with all his heart?" Levi asked. I nodded my head. "That's Mark for you. Always protecting his girlfriend from any situation." Max said. "Why do you say that?" I asked. "I say that because he had fallen deeply in love with you. He has been liking you since the beginning of middle school. Ever since he has been talking about you nonstop." Max said. The class started and it lasted for like an hour. Later at my locker.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - My locker}
I walked to my locker and my locker combination and put my mathematics and science notebooks into my locker and we head to the lunchroom. Later in the lunchroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - Lunch time}
We walked to the lunchroom with Mark and I holding hands. "Mark." I said. "Yeah Cherrie?" Mark asked. "I'm going to get my lunch be right back." I said as I walked to the front of the lunchroom and picked up my lunch and when I turned around I saw Matt towering over me. I rubbed my head and Matt put his hand on my shoulder, but I removed his hand from my shoulder and walked over to Mark and sat down. Once I got to table I didn't talk at first while looked over at me and put his hand on my back. "Are you okay?" Mark asked. "I had a run in with Matt." I said. "What did he do to you?" Mark asked. "He only put a hand on me." I said. "Just remember that you are going to the winter formal with me." Mark said. "Yeah, your right I'm not dating that jerk Matt anymore." I said as I finished eating my lunch. Mark and I went to throw away our lunches the reason why Mark came with me was to protect me from Matt. The bell rang and that was the end of the school day and we walked to the student council room to get decorating the school for the winter formal. Later after school.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - After school}
We walked into the student council meeting room and on the table there was decorations to decorate the school. My friends and I went to the courtyard to decorate the trees. "Mark could you please hand me the fairy lights." I asked. "Of course Cherrie, anything for you." Mark said as he handed me the fairy lights. "Thanks Mark." I said as I started to decorate the trees with the fairy lights. Mark helped me down off the ladder and moved on to the next tree. Mark and I worked on decorating the trees in the courtyard while the others were hard at work on getting the courtyard prepared for the winter formal tomorrow. An hour and a half went by and we finished decorating the courtyard and the whole school finished decorating the hallways. Sophie Pearl walked up to meI went to my house. Later at my house.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - Cherrie's house}
I arrived at my house and I walked in the front door leading to the great hall. I looked up at the giant fish tank that my parents had put into the great hall. I walked over to the living room to watch my favorite show, Inside The Armstrong House for an hour and I walked up to the horse room to get Snowflake so we can go to Mount Bobcat and I can do my homework for school. Later on Mount Bobcat.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - Mount Bobcat}
When Snowflake and I got to Mount Bobcat we saw a girl with wavy blonde hair wearing a Rose High School uniform. Does she go to our school? I thought to myself. She turned around and then I instantly recognized her she is my first childhood friend. "Hi my name is Sophie Berendsen." Sophie introduced herself. "Wait do you know Sonja Macuk?" I asked. "Yeah, because we are cousins on my moms side of the family." Sophie said. "Do you want to know where I live now?" I asked. "Yeah." Sophie said. Do you see that mansion over there?" I said as I pointed out my house. "You live in that mansion over there?" Sophie asked. "Yeah, because my family is one of the most elite families in our city." I said as we sat down to do our homework. One hour later and we finished our homework.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - The unicorn spotting}
We walked towards the cliff edge and I looked down at the forest and I saw a beautiful white unicorn. I teleported down into the forest below behind a tree. The unicorn could smell me but she didn't run, so I came out from behind the tree and carefully approached her. She walked over to me and I put my hand on her mussel. I went to meet up with Sophie and Snowflake. "I met the unicorn and her name was Sadie, she wasn't shy at all by me." I said as I got onto Snowflake. Later at my house.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - Cherrie's house}
We made it to the house and I looked at my phone. I saw that there was a text from Mark asking if I was excited for the winter formal tomorrow. There are so many styles of goth like pastel goth, goth, and bubble goth, I think I'm going to be a pastel goth. In my free time I love to play baseball with my friends at the nearby park. Even though I am a pastel goth girl my parents still let me play baseball and even though I'm on the school's cheerleading team I don't let the fact that I'm doing two sports get the way my school life and my out of school life. Later in the kitchen.
-——----------------------------————
{Scene 15 - The kitchen}
I walked into the kitchen and sat down next to Clara. "How was your day today sis?" Clara asked. "It was amazing." I said. "What did you do today?" Clara asked. "I went to school as usual and then went up to Mount Bobcat, I met a girl by the name of Sophie and I met this unicorn by the name of Sadie. We worked on our homework and I headed home and yours?" I asked. "My day was the normal day, I went to school and then went over to my friends house for a while and then I went home." Clara said. "Alright dinner is served, eat up." Dad said as he passed out dinner. Mom had a busy day at the coffee shop and she won't be home for three hours. I ate my dinner and walked over to the living room. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - The living room}
Once I walked into the living room I sat down on the couch and watched Inside The Armstrong House because there is a new episode that aired just last week and there's going to be another episode that airs next week Monday night. I finished watching my show and I walked to my bathroom. Later in my bathroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I entered into my room and walked over to my bed. I saw a get box on my bed, I sat down on my bed and opened the gift box. The contents of the box were a necklace that had a red stained Princess cut diamond, red velvet gloves with fur on the edges. "I can use these with my winter formal dress." I said as I took out the facial jewels. I put the present on my desk and went to get into my pajamas, and then I went to bed.