Season 5: The fifth week of school - Rest day - Jan 31

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's bedroom}
I woke up that morning with my towel still on my head from last night. I touched my hair and found out that it's dry, thanks to the towel. I walked into my bathroom and took off the towel and saw that it has soft bouncy curls. "Wow these curls are beautiful." I said as I looked at my hair. Later in my bathroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - Cherrie's bathroom}
I looked in the mirror at the beautiful young lady looking back at me. "I have to brush my hair." I said as I looked for my hair brush. "Okay here it is." I said as I picked up my hair brush. My phone rings and it's my cousin Bella Strong. "Hey, girl." Bella said. "Hey, Bella." I said. "Where do you want to meet up at?" Bella asked. "I know this amazing new bakery that just opened up in the city, do you guys want to meet up there?" I asked. "Sure, do you mind if I bring my friends." Bella asked. "Of course you can, could you please tell me their names?" I asked. "Sure, their names are Sophie Pearl, Marinette Song, Sofia Song, Evan Forest, and Glory Fisher." Bella explained. "Alright, they can come." I said. "Cherrie?" Bella said. "Yes, Bella?" I asked. "Could I tell you something about Sophie?" Bella asked. "Yeah, what is it?" I asked. "Sophie Pearl is a witch." Bella said. "Alright, I'm not scared of witches." I said calmly. "Alright." Bella said as she hung up the call. "Luckily I'm already dressed before she called." I said as I brushed my hair. I walked down to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - The Kitchen}
I can't wait to see Bella and to meet up her friends. We really don't get to see each other that often since she moved to the other side of the city. Well we do get to see each other at school but not on the weekends. I walked into the kitchen and sat down next to Clara. "Hey, girl." Clara said as I sat down next to her. "Clara, do you want to join me for a little get together at the new bakery this afternoon?" I asked. "I would love to. I wanted to try their sweet treats. Especially their banana bread." Clara said with excitement. I finished eating my breakfast and headed to the living room. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - The living room}
I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch to watch my favorite show In The Armstrong House. There's a new episode of In The Armstrong House that's airing right now. "Hey Cherrie." Mom said. "Yeah mom." I said. "Do you want to have Wahlburgers for dinner tonight?" Mom asked. "Sure mom." I said. My mom walked into the living room and sat down next to me. "Mom." I said. "Yes Cherrie?" Mom asked. "I'm meeting up with my friends at the newest bakery that just opened up in the city." I said. "Are you taking Clara with you?" Mom asked. "Yes, I am and she wanted to go try the banana bread that they are selling. I'm going to be in my treehouse." I said. Later in the treehouse.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - The treehouse and the front porch}
I called up my friends to see if they wanted to join us at the newest bakery that just opened up in the city and they were down to join us. My sister is excited about going to the new bakery this afternoon. Personally I'm excited about going to the bakery this afternoon with my boyfriend and my friends to see my cousin's friends. "Cherrie." Mom said. "Yeah mom." I said. "Your friends are here." Mom said. "Okay, but is Mark here?" I asked. "Yes he is." Mom said. "Okay coming." I said. "Hey Cherrie. Are we ready to go to the new bakery?" Mark asked. "Yes I am, Clara!!" I said. "Okay I'm coming." Clara said. Later at the bakery.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - The bakery}
"So this is the new bakery in the city?" Crystal asked. "Bella!!!" I said as we ran to each other. "How are you Cherrie?" Bella asked. "I'm good and you?" I asked. "I'm amazing and these are my friends." Bella said. Mark walked over to me and put his arm on my shoulder. "Who is this?" Mark asked calmly. "This is Bella my cousin on my dad's side." I told Mark. "Okay, remember that I love you." Mark whispered. I blushed as he said that. "I love you too Mark." I said. "I know you do." Mark said. "This is Sophie the witch." Bella said. "Hi, and this is my boyfriend Evan." Sophie said. "It's very nice to meet you." Evan said. "Nice to meet you guys too." Crystal said. After we introduced each other we sat down at the nearest table and ordered our food. But I sat next to my boyfriend Mark. My cousin's friend Sophie had shown us her magic but it was controlled, so she doesn't scare off the civilians of Armstrong city. "Should we start a magic festival?" I asked. "Oh my gosh, yes!" Sophie said using her happy magic. Evan smiled at his girlfriend seeing her use her magic. Instead of afraid of using it. My sister got the banana bread and a banana smoothie. I got the banana bread pudding with a chocolate smoothie. Our meeting is coming to a close so me and Mark went back to my house. Later at my house.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - Cherrie's house}
As we arrived at my house, my parents were waiting for me with a gift for me. "Hi mom." I said. "Hey Cherrie." Mom said. "Hey Mr. and Mrs. Armstrong." Mark said. "Hi Mark, how are you treating our daughter?" Dad asked. "With the up-most respect, sir." Mark said. "Alright, you can continue dating our daughter." Dad said. My sister walked up to me and whispered in my ear. "Can we talk?" Clara asked. "Yeah, Mark." I said. "Yeah, Cherrie." Mark said. "I'll be right back." I said. "Okay Cherrie." Mark said. Clara and I walked into the great hall and sat down on the stairs and we started to talk. "I'm lesbian, I have a crush on a girl in my grade." Clara said. "That's great, even though I'm straight but it doesn't matter what identity you have, I will be here for you." I said as Clara starting to cry. "Come here." I said as Clara leaned in. "I wasn't comfortable enough to tell anyone about this, but I knew that you would understand." Clara said as Mark came in and sat down next to me. "What's wrong with Clara?" Mark asked. "Clara came out with her identity." I said. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - The Kitchen}
"Is everyone ready to go to Wahlburgers for lunch?" Mom asked. "I am." I said. "I'm ready Mr. and Mrs. Armstrong." Mark said. "Okay Mark." Mom said. Later at Wahlburgers.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - Wahlburgers}
"Hey welcome to Wahlburgers." Donnie Wahlberg said. "You must be the Armstrong's, right?" Donnie asked. "Yes, actually we are." Mom said. "Do you guys want a tour around the restaurant?" Donnie asked. "Sure." Dad said. "So, let's start the tour." Donnie said. My ex-ex- boyfriend is having dinner with his family and noticed me. Mark could see that I was bothered by someone or someone else. "Are you okay, Cherrie?" Mark asked worried. "My ex-ex-boyfriend is here." I said. "Just try not to even notice him." Mark said. "Okay Mark." I said. Mark embraced me in his arms trying to comfort me. "Are you okay now, Cherrie." Mark asked. "Yeah, thanks Mark." I said. "Anytime." Mark said smiling. "So, should we get started with the tour?" Donnie asked. "Yes." Mom said. "Alright, follow me." Donnie said as we walked towards the kitchen. We finished the tour in a hour and we sat down at a empty table and of Mark sat down next to me and we ordered our food. I got a burger with only ketchup and Mark got the same thing I did. We ate our dinner, but Mark and I were the first ones done eating, now Mark is rubbing my back, I knew that Mark is doing this to comfort me after seeing Matt here. Thirty minutes later and the rest of my family has finished eating. Mark and I went to Mount Bobcat. Later on Mount Bobcat.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - Mount Bobcat}
We arrived on Mount Bobcat to see the view of the city. "This view is amazing right Mark?" I asked. "This is beautiful because you're right here next to me." Mark said. "Awww thanks Mark." I said blushing. "Your welcome, and I love you Cherrie." Mark said. "I love you too. Mark." I said. "Should we had over to my house?" Mark asked. "I'm up to that, Mark." I said as we walked to Mark's house. Later at Mark's house.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - Mark's house}
We arrived at Mark's house, Mark turned to face me and cupped his hands on my face and asked me. "Could I kiss you?" Mark asked. "Of course you can Mark." I said. Mark kissed me on the forehead and we walked into his house. "Hey mom." Mark said to his mother. "Hi Mark said hi Cherrie." His mother said. "Hi Mrs. Opal." I said. "My son treating you well?" Mrs. Opal asked. "Your son had been treating me so well as I was dating him." I said. "That's so nice to hear that my son had treated you with care and respect you since your family is the most elite family in the city." Mrs. Opal said. I looked at Mark and whispered in his ear. "I love you, Mark." I whispered. "I love you too Cherrie." Mark said blushing at the comment. "Mrs. Opal?" I asked. "Yes Cherrie?" Mrs. Opal. "Where is Mr. Opal?" I asked. "He has passed away from cancer." Mrs. Opal said beginning to cry. "I'm sorry to hear that." I reassured them. Mark hugged me crying. "It's okay Mark." I said as I rubbed his back. "You are the best boyfriend I could ever ask for." I said. Mark hugged me tightly in his arms. "I am?" Mark asked through his tears. "Yes you are, Mark." I said. "Thanks Cherrie, I needed to hear that." Mark said as he let me go and took a breath. Mrs. Opal calmed herself down. "Alright, are hungry Cherrie?" Mrs. Opal asked. "Yes, actually I am." I said as we walked into the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - Mark's kitchen}
We sat down at the table and Mark sat down next to me and put his hand on my back. Mark's mom put two plates of food in front of me and Mark. "Alright, eat up." Mrs. Opal said as she sat down on the other side of the table. It looks like she made Chicken and waffles, my favorite. I ate my dinner with a smile on my face and I finished eating my dinner and waited for Mark and his mother to finish eating. Mark finished eating his dinner. We head into the living room. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - Mark's living room}
We walked into the living room and sat down on the couch to watch a movie. Mark put his arm on my shoulder and rested his head on my mine as we watched the movie. Even though my boyfriend's family isn't that rich I still love him. One hour later. Mark drove me home and he kissed me on the forehead as I got out of his car and started for the front door. While I was walking up to the front, a mysterious bullet came out of nowhere shot me in the leg. I fell down to the ground and all I can see is white. Mark got out of his car and started running towards me crying, I could feel Mark bring me into his chest. "Cherrie, please wake up, please wake up." Mark said in a panic while me parents came running out of the house. Blood was pouring out of the wound and my dad wrapped it up in a cloth. "Mark, what happened." Mom said. "She was walking up to the front door and she fell to the ground not moving, I wasn't the one that did it, I promise." Mark said through his tears. "We know you didn't do this..." My mother said trying to comfort him. "...this isn't your fault, Mark. We know you would never do anything like this." My mother finished. "Cherrie, please wake up, please wake up." Mark said as he hugged me tighter to his chest crying. "All wanted was to protect her." Mark said. "We know you do." Dad said to Mark. "Let's get her to the hospital." Mark said. "Okay Mark." Mom said as we got in the car heading to the hospital. Later at the hospital.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - Armstrong hospital}
The last thing I could remember was Mark holding me in his arms with my arms on my stomach. "You are going to be okay." Mark said. I could feel Mark putting me into the hospital bed and holding my hand crying. "Cherrie, please wake up, please don't leave me." Mark said through his tears. My mother walked over to Mark. "It isn't your fault..." My mother started. "...John and I don't blame this on you, you loved her with all your heart." My mother finished. "I know it isn't my fault, but all I wanted was to protect her." Mark said through his tears. "We know, do you want us to call your mother to see if she could come to comfort you?" Dad asked. "That would be fantastic." Mark said as a tear or two rolled down his face. "Alright , your mother is on her way here." My mother said. The doctor walked into my hospital room. "We will be able to save your daughter." The doctor said to my mother. "Okay." Mom said. "But we need to perform a emergency surgery to get the bullet out of her leg." The doctor said. The surgery went smoothly. "She should wake up in the late afternoon." The doctor said. Mark turned to face my unconscious body and grasped my hand. Later in my bedroom.
——-------------------------------
{Scene 15 - Cherrie's bedroom}
Mark carried me over to my bed and my mother moved the blanket so he could put me into bed and put my arms on the top of my blanket. Mark put hand on my hand and said sadly. "Please wake up, wake up. Remember that I will always love you." Mark said as he turned to leave. The next day.