S3 E5: The Blackpink concert - Friday - Dec 29

{Scene 1 - Cherrie's bedroom}
That morning I woke up at 8:00 and I looked through my window. What does that dream mean? Maybe a danger is coming. No no no thats not true. I looked down at my arm and I saw a faint scratch on my arm. The same scratch I saw on my mom in the dream. I touched the scratch and it did hurt a little bit but not too bad of a scratch so it drew blood. Ari was the first one to wake up and she walked over to me. "How was your sleep?" Ari said with a tired grimmis on her face. "It was good, can you please get me my curches?" I asked. "Of course." Ari said as she went to get my crutches. "Thanks." I said tiredly. "Here you go." Ari said as she handed me my curches. Ari helped me out of bed as the others woke up. I walked over to the bathroom and entered. Later in my bathroom.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 2 - Cherrie's bathroom}
I entered my bathroom and went to the bathroom. After going I went over to my mirror to brush my teeth and my hair. I wonder if I could be able to cheer again. I saw Ari standing at the door of my bathroom. I turned around as Ari was walking over to me. "Can I help you do your hair?" Ari asked. "You would." I said ecstatically. "Of course." Ari said. "I have an idea for what I can add." I said. "What did you have in mind?" Ari asked. "I could add a corset to spice up my outfit." I said as Ari was doing my hair. "Oh that would look cute on you." Ari said as she put the bow in my hair. Sage walked into the bathroom and did my makeup. "After I do your makeup you will stand out against the crowd." Sage said as she did my makeup. "I should go get dressed because I told Ari that I was going to add a corset to my look." I said as I walked to my closet. Later in my closet.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 3 - Cherrie's closet}
I walked into the closet and got my clothes down from where they were laying on the shelf. I took off my shirt and put on my Blackpink sweatshirt. I took off my shorts and put on my pink and black plaid pleated skirt. I put on my special tights for when I get hit. "Hey Ari." I said. "Yeah Cherrie?" Ari asked. "I need help getting on my corset." I said. Ari walked into the closet and put the corset on me and laced it up in the back. I turned around to face Ari. "Thanks Ari, you are a big help." I said as I hugged Ari. "Of course, that's what friends are for, Cherrie." Ari said as we walked out of my closet. "Should we go eat something?" I asked. "Yeah, Cherrie." Emma said. "What do you guys think of my outfit?" I asked. "Your outfit is beautiful, you are most definitely ready for the concert." Lenna said. My friends all got in their outfits for the concert and we head down to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 4 - The Kitchen}
We walked into the kitchen and we sat down at the table. My mother brought me her famous french toast with extra powdered sugar. She placed the plate in front of me and in front everyone. "Now eat up girls." Mom said. "Thanks mom." I said. I finished eating my french toast and we talked about how excited we are for going to the Blackpink concert in four hours. "So what's everyone's favorite Blackpink song?" I asked. "Mine is Lovesick Girls." Ella said. "Mine is Pretty Savage." I said. "Mine is Boombayah." Paige said. The rest of us finished sharing our favorite songs from Blackpink. "I want to go watch TV." I said. "Alright, Cherrie here's your crutches." Sage said. "Thanks Sage." I said as I took my crutches from Sage and we walked to the living room. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 5 - The living room}
We walked into the living room. Ari and Tauri helped me onto the couch and Lenna put a pillow under my leg. I picked up the remote and put on the winx club. "This was the show that inspired me to make friends instead of being a weird loner girl." I said. "But you aren't a weird loner girl thats beside the point you are a fantastic person, you make everyone feel welcome. Even though you are the most popular girl in our school the whole reason you make friends is to make them popular." Lenna explained. "I'm going to check up on Snowflake." I said as I went up the stairs to the horse room. Later in the horse room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 6 - The horse room}
I walked into the horse room and Snowflake rolled over to me. "Do you want to hear a legend about your aunt Icicle?" I asked Snowflake. I sat down on the chair with Snowflake's head on my leg. "Legends state that your aunt Icicle had been captured by the humans who wanted her for slave labor. But before she was captured she used to live in the very forest that is north of our city. After years of slave labor your aunt icicle ran away from her captors to return back to her home in the forest. It was the actions of your aunt that your mother rain passed down your aunt's trait to return to freedom." I explained. Ari walked into the room and walked over to me. "What were you telling Snowflake?" Ari asked. "I was just telling Snowflkake about her mother and her aunt." I said. "We are going to go to the park before we go to the concert if you want to join us." Ari said. Later at the park.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 7 - The park}
We arrived at the park. "Should we have a snowball fight?" Lenna asked. "That's a great idea Lenna, but not to hard on me because of my leg." I said. "We will go easy on you." Sienna said. "Thanks Sienna." I said as we started our snowball fight. The 26 of us were split into two teams. Crystal, Ella, Nancy, Paige, Lenna, Ari, Claire, Sage, Chia, Tauri, Harlie, Clara, and I were on team 1 and the other 15 were on team 2. We walked over to our side of the field. "So the rules are who is ever left on one team is the winner." I explained. We played our snowball fight and I was the only one left on my team and I'm facing off against Mark. I threw a finishing snowball at Mark and he was out of the game and I won the game for the girls. Later in the front yard.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 8 - The frontyard}
Went to the porch to wait to go to the concert. "You did a good job hun." Mark said as he put his arm on both of my shoulders. Mark kissed my forehead as we waited for the limo to arrive so we can go to the concert. My cheeks blushed a rosy red color. The limo arrived in front of my house. We head for the limo and we got into the limo. Later in the limo.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 9 - The limo}
"Hi, Mr. Alex can you please take us to the Blackpink concert?" I asked. "Of course, the Blackpink here we come." Mr. Alex said. We arrived at the location of the concert and we got out of the limo and walked up to the front doors. Later at the Blackpink concert.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 10 - The Blackpink concert}
We took our seats in the front row and the rest of the people filtered into the auditorium. The concert has officially started. "The day has finally arrived." Rose said. "Before we start we want to shoutout the people who really meant the world to us." Lisa said. Jennie shoutout the 26 of us. "So let's get this concert started." Jisoo said. The concert took at least two hours. We went backstage to congratulate our four friends. Later backstage.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 11 - Backstage}
"You guys did fantastic today." Lenna said. "Thanks Lenna." Rose said. The 30 of us hugged Jennie grabbed something to give me. "Here's a little something for being here." Jennie said as she handed me a gift basket. "Thanks." I said. "It's a Blackpink gift basket." Jisoo said. I hugged the four girls. "What happened to your leg?" Lisa asked. "I was in a car accident and it left my leg fractured, but it will heal in a few days." I said looking down at my leg. "Come and sit down, I think you are in pain when you stand up." Jennie said. One hour later. Later at home.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 12 - Cherrie's house}
I walked up to the house and knocked on the door. My mom opened the door and I walked in on my crutches. "How was the concert?" Mom asked. We walked to the kitchen. Later in the kitchen.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 13 - The kitchen}
We entered the kitchen and we walked over to the counter. "It was great I even got to go backstage ever the concert. I even got this Blackpink gift basket." I said as I put the gift basket on the counter. "I could tell, what's in the gift basket?" Mom asked. I opened the gift basket and found a Blackpink poster, a Blackpink light stick, a Blackpink blanket, a Blackpink pillow, a Blackpink T-shirt, and a Blackpink album. I went to get some food to eat. Luckily my mom baked Blackpink cupcakes. I took the cupcake to the living room. Later in the living room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 14 - The living room}
I walked into the living room and laid down on the couch and Clara put a pillow under my leg. "So how was the concert, sis?" Clara asked. "The concert was amazing because I even got to go backstage after the concert." I said. "Cool." Clara said. "And I got a gift basket from Blackpink. Anyways I'm going to bed." I said. "I'll help you up the stairs." Clara said. "Thanks Clara." I said as we went the stairs to my room. Later in my room.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 15 - Cherrie's bedroom}
Clara opened my door and we walked into my room. Clara and I walked to my bed and she
helped me get into bed. Clara put my crutches by my bedside table. "Thanks Clara, you are the best sister I ever had." I said as Clara left my room. "You too." Clara said as she turned off the lights and closed my door. I looked through my window at the moon. I fell asleep and I entered the Dreamscape. Later in the dreamscape.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 16 - The dreamscape}
"Hi, Elsie." I said. "Hi Cherrie." Elsie said. "What does the dreamscape have in store for me tonight?" I asked. "Do you want to start where you left off or start a new dream?" Elsie asked. "The last dream from where I left off." I said. "Alright, I will teleport you to where left off." Elsie said as she teleported me to where I left off. Later in Evil King Revana's castle.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 17 - Evil King Ravana's castle}
The guards were on both sides of me tightly grasping my arms. "Put her in that chair." Evil king Revana demanded. The guards forced me into the chair. "You will be my empress and there is nothing you can do about it." Evil King Revana said as he lifted up my head to look at him. "I will never join you." I screamed. "Oh yes you will." Evil King Revana demanded. "You will never win, my mother will come and save me from you." I said. Me feeling more scared by the minute. My mom burst through the door. "Mom." I said relieved. "I'm here. Now you Evil King Revana I will banish you to the end of the earth far away from the kingdom." Mom said as she banished him to the end of the earth. My mom walked over to me and she untied me. "Thanks for saving me." I said. "No problem, let's go home." Mom said. Later at the Dreamtopia castle.
------------------------------------------
{Scene 18 - The dreamtopia castle}
My mom and I walked into the castle. "Thanks again for saving me from him." I said as I hugged Mom. "We are so lucky to have you back." Crystal said. "Now go get some sleep." Mom said. I went to my room and I went to bed.