Part 28

BAILEYS POV:

I pull away from Isac. I don't actually know why I jumped in his arms like that but I could not not do it. I know everything will be alright now.

'I forgive you. I can't live without you. I missed you so much. When you sent that text about me and Stephanie I thought you would never want me back. I just love you Bailey. I really do.' Isac says and looks into my eyes. He wipes my tears away.

'Isac...' I whisper. 'I don't know what to say. I love you too.' Tears start flowing down again. Happy tears. He smiles the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face. That makes me laugh. We just stand in front of each other, he still holds me, and we just laugh. Because of happiness and joy.

'You know everybody is looking at us?' Isac whispers in my ear and giggles.

'I don't really care actually.' I say and laugh.

'Bailey, your luggage.' Mom says and hands me my luggage. 'Can we go now?' She asks and looks at me and Isac.

'I think so.' I say and giggle.

'I'll carry your luggage, princess.' Isac says and grabs my suitcase.

'That's very kind of you mister.' I say and wink at him. I take hold of his free hand and we follow my mom. While walking, Isac is staring at me the whole time. 'Isac, don't stare like that. It's kind of creepy.' I say and turn his head forwards.

'It's not my fault that I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the universe.' He replies causing me to blush.

'I'm not the most beautiful girl in the universe.' I whisper to myself. Isac stops walking. I turn around. 'What?'

'I heard that.' He says. 'And you are beautiful Bailey. Like seriously. I've never seen a girl that's so beautiful like you and I'll never see one anymore because you are the most beautiful girl.' He says and takes a deep breath. I look down. He lifts my chin so I have to face him. Then he kisses me softly. I smile when Isac wants to deepen the kiss. I pull away.

'Isac not here...' I say and giggle.

'Why not?' He asks and kisses me again. I hit his chest softly with my fist. But he only pulls me closer. I smile during the kiss causing him to smile too.

'GUYS!' I hear mom yell at us. Finally he pulls away. He smiles cheeky at me. I toss his hair.

'Come.' I say and take his hand in mine. He grabs my suitcase and we run to my mom. 'Sorry, but mr. Lundén here didn't want to let me go.' I explain to my mom.

'Isac, calm down a bit. We're home in a hour or less.' Mom says and winks.

'Mom!' I say and start laughing. Isac laughs too. I see his face started to turn a light red color. How cute! I see Isacs mom standing in front of the starbucks. She waves at us.

'Linda!' My mom says and hugs Linda. They've become very good friends because of me and Isac.

'Heyy!' Linda says happily. She hugs me too. 'Is everything alright again?' She asks and looks at me and Isac.

'Totally.' I say and smile at him. He blushes and smiles. He looks so adorable with his messy hair and pink/red cheeks. He looks so happy! I kiss his cheek.

'I'm happy to see my boy happy again. He almost became depressed!' Linda says and kisses Isacs cheek.

'Mom!' Isac says sarcastically mad. 'She doesn't has to know that.' He whispers and pulls a face. I giggle.

'We can go now.' I say to change the subject.

'Yes!' Amy says. We start walking to the exit of the airport.