Part 42

ISACS POV:

'Finally!' My dad says when Bailey and I are back in the hotel room. 'We're going to be late! Come!'

We all walk to the elevator and step in. Dad's sort of right. We are kind of late. I have a concert in like 5 hours and we have to do the sound check and stuff. Normally we would be at the venue at like 8AM. It's 10 now. Uups.

Bailey grabs my hand and squeezes it. I smile at her. She smiles back.

'Nervous?' She asks.

'Of course not.' I reply and chuckle. I'm never really nervous for a concert. I would be more nervous if I had to sing for Usher or something. 

'Good.' Bailey says.

The elevator arrives on the ground floor so we all step out.

'ISAAAAC!'

Oh god, so many fans outside the hotel. Bailey squeezes my hand again and tightens her grip.

'Can we take a back door?' I ask my dad.

'The car is here. At the front. We must take the front door. Your bodyguards will help.' Dad replies.

I know that Bailey is scared. I see it on her facial expression. But I understand because what happened last time was kind of scary.

 'Okay.' I say to my dad. Then I turn my head to Bailey. 'Don't be scared baby. I will take care of you. They won't hurt you.'

'Well, you didn't do it last time.' She snaps. Ouch, she's right. I should've protected her.

'Sorry.' I say and look down. I take hold of both of her hands. 'But now I will. Grab my hand and don't let go.'

I let one of her hands go and tighten my grip on the other. Then we walk outside into the big ellioteer crowd.

'I LOVE YOU.' 'ISAAAC!' 'EW BAILEY!'

I hear them screaming. A fan next to me says something mean about Bailey again. That she's a slut.

'SHE FUCKING IS NOT A SLUT OKAY?!' I scream to her. I guess everyone heard that because they all shut up. 'Stop offending Bailey! Seriously!' I yell and run to the car with Bailey. We all step in and the car starts driving.

'Thank you.' Bailey says quietly.

'No point. They fucking need to stop.' I reply.

'Isac, words.' Mom says causing me to sigh. I just needed to swear. Bailey lays her head on my shoulder. We drive to the venue in silence.