Part 37

ISACS POV:

'Isac you need to tell her. Today.' Mom says to me.

'She'll be sad.' I say and sigh.

'Yeah but you're leaving in two days.'

'I'll tell her now then...'

I'm having concerts in Finland and stuff the next few weeks. But Bailey can't come with me so I have to tell her now. As mom said, I'm leaving in two days...  I don't want to leave... I'll miss her.

I press the door bell and Bailey opens the door.

'Hey!' She says and pulls me in for a hug. 'Why are you here? I'm going shopping with my mom soon so..'

'I need to tell you something.'

BAILEYS POV:

'I need to tell you something.' Isac says on a serious tone. Oh my god. What now?

'Come.' I grab his hand and we go upstairs. We sit down on my bed. 'Tell me.'

'Uh, I have concerts the next few weeks. In Finland and stuff. But you can't come.' He says and looks down.

'Oh, will you be away for a long time?' I ask him.

'Like two months.' He says. 'Maybe even more.'

'Oh, but I could visit you?'

'But you have school.' He says and looks at me. I see tears in his eyes.

'Hey, we can skype and call.' I say to cheer him up. I don't like it that he's going away but it's his passion so I'm okay with it. I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his shoulder. 'I love you.' I say.

'I love you too and I don't want to leave you. You just came here a few weeks ago and now I have to leave already!' Isac says.

'I don't mind. If this is what you really love to do, I mean performing and singing, then you should do that. And I want you to have fun and don't think about me. I'll be alright.' I say and let out a small laugh. 'You can skype me after every show.'

'Okay. You know you're the best? You make me feel a lot better. Thanks.' He smiles to me and kisses my forehead. He lays down on the bed and pulls me with him. I lay down against his chest and start playing with his hair. It's so soft and fluffy.

After half an hour or something my mom yells to me.

'Bailey, are you ready?!'

'Yeah.' I yell back. 'She doesn't even know you're here.' I say to Isac and chuckle. 'You have to go babe.'

'Yep.' Isac sits up and goes off the bed. I follow him downstairs.

'You here?' Mom asks and looks confused.

'He came here about 30 minutes ago. He wanted to talk.' I explain. Mom still looks confused. 'I'll tell you later.' I say.

'Bye, honey.' Isac says and pulls me in for a hug. I place my hands on his chest and look up to his face. He gives me a small peck on my lips and then he leaves.

'So?' Mom asks when I close the door behind Isac.

'He has to go on tour in two days. He has concerts in Finland and stuff.' I explain.

'And he's saying that now? Little bit late don't you think?' Mom says a bit mad.

'He was afraid he would make me sad but I'm okay with it. It's his passion mom.'