Part 12

BAILEYS POV:

'Mom get out!!!!' I jump off my bed and push my mom out of my room. OMG that was so embarrassing! I look at Isac. He's still lying on my bed. He has his hands over his face and his shoulders are shaking.

'Isac are you crying?' I ask worried.

'No.... Well, sort of.' He removes his hands from his face and looks at me. Tears are streaming down his cheeks. But he isn't crying... He's laughing!

'What the hell? Why are you laughing so hard? There's nothing funny!' I say angry.

'Sorry Bailey but it was funny!' Isac is still laughing. I really don't understand him.

'No it isn't! My mom just walked in when we were making out with each other! That's not funny at all! I think it's better when you go home Isac.' I grab his hand and pull him off of my bed.

'Why? Did I do something wrong?' He wipes the tears from his cheeks and looks at me.

'No but I have to talk to my mom and since you are so annoying it's better that you go home I think. I really don't think that it's funny Isac.' I wrap my arms around each other and look mad at him. His smile disappears.

'Okay okay I'm sorry.' He walks out of my room and then downstairs. I follow him. He opens the front door. 'Bye princess.' He kisses me. I kiss him back.

'Bye.' I say and close the door behind him. Then I walk into the living room. My mom sits on the couch.

'Oh hey honey! I'm really sorry that I ruined your perfect moment....' She hugs me. I push her away.

'Mom you can't just walk in my room without knocking on the door! This was so embarrassing! And the worst thing was that Isac just laughed at me!' I yell at my mom.

'I'm really sorry but I didn't know that you were kissing and stuff.' My mom giggles.

'Wow what's going on here?!' Amy walks into the living room.

'Bailey has a boyfriend!' My mom says and giggles again.

'OMG you are so annoying jesus.' I run upstairs and lie down on my bed. I feel my phone vibrate. I got a text from Elissa!

Elissa:  Hi! Do you wanna call?

Me: Yeah sure!

Beep beep beep! My phone starts ringing. I see it's Elissa.

'Hey! I miss you Elissa!' I scream into the phone.

'I miss you even more!' I hear Elissa scream back. A tear escapes my eye. I just miss my bestie :(

'Elissa I have a boyfriend!' I scream again.

'WHO?!' Haha she's really curious.

'ISAC FREAKING ELLIOT!' Omg it feels so weird to say.

'No, you are kidding me right?' I hear that Elissa really doesn't believe me. Haha.

'No I'm actually very serious.' I say.

'Wow. Wait. You have a relationship with Isac Elliot? The famous singer from Finland who we're obsessed with?' She asks.

'Yep.' I reply.

'But how? Explain please!.'

'He moved to England just like me. And I fell down the street while I was running to school. And he helped me with everything and we fell in love with each other.' I explain to her.

'You lucky bitch! But I want a picture of you two lovebirds. Hehehe.' She laughs.

'Okay. But actually I am angry with him because my mother saw us kissing and he just laughed at me! It was so embarrassing!' I say.

'OMG seriously?! That's so awkward!' Elissa says. Finally someone who understands my feelings.

'Yes! Elissa, you really have to come to me with Christmas! I need you!' I say.

'I'm coming! You can count on me! But I have to go now. Don't forget the selfie, haha. Bye babe!'

'Bye love you.' I say and the i hang up. Oh I love Elissa so much! She's like the only one who understands me! First that person was Carmen but I don't like her anymore. After what she did. I know I have Isac now but I'm still mad at her. I feel my phone vibrate again. Who is it this time?!

Isac: Hey, I'm sorry I was laughing at you. I didn't want to make you angry! :(

Me: It's OK.

Isac: Really?

Me: yes.

Isac: Oh OK. Can I come over to your house after dinner?

Me: I don't know

Isac: Please? I miss you my little princess xx

Me: Well okay then. see ya  x

Isac: See you tonight my love xxxx

I don't really want him to come but yeah. He has apologized.

* After dinner*

I hear the door bell ring.

'I'll open the door!' I hear Tristan scream from the hall. 'Isac? Elliot?' I hear him say surprised. Haha, he doesnt know about me and Isac. I already told my sister before dinner but he doesn't know anything. Isac walks into the living room. 'What is he doing here?' Tristan asks.

'Isac is here because he's my boyfriend.' I smile to Isac. He kisses my cheek.

'Wait what? But you're a huge fan of him! And he's your boyfriend? Cool!' Tristan says happily and smiles at me. Sometimes he's really annoying but now he's really sweet.

'Yes.' I say and toss his hair. 'Oh Isac, We have to take a selfie together for my friend. She doesn't believe you're my boyfriend.' I giggle.

'That's okay I think, haha.' Isac says and laughs. I take my phone out of my pocket and we make a couple selfies. One that we just smile, one that he kisses my cheek, one that we're kissing each other on our mouth and one with silly faces. I send them all to Elissa.

'So what are we gonna do?' Isac asks.

'Can we play fifa?' Tristan asks.

'Yeah sure!' Isac says and smiles to him. That's sweet. While I'm grabbing some drinks. Isac and my brother start playing fifa. I hear them scream. I think Tristan is winning, haha. I smile. Then I walk back into the living room.

' So who's winning?''  I ask.

'Tristan just won from me.' Isac says and acts like he's upset.

'Can I play too?' I ask.

'Yes!' Tristan says and the rest of the evening we only play fifa.

Authors note:

Hey cutieeess!

Part 12 is here yay! So it's a bit short maybe but I don't really feel like I want to write more so yeah. :)

Oh can you say your name and where you're from in the comments? I'm just interested haha :)

luv ya beauties!

XOXO Noa