Part 25

ISACS POV:

I walk upstairs in Baileys house. I'm so happy that I could come back earlier. Amy let me into the house and said that Bailey was upstairs. So now I'm going to surprise her. I brought some presents too. I walk as quiet as I can to her room. I open the door slowly and see... HER AND MAX KISSING?! WHAT THE HELL?!

'Bailey?' I say shocked.

'Isac..' She says and stands up from the bed. 'I- I'm so-'

'DON'T SAY ANYTHING!' I scream and run down the stairs. Bailey runs after me.

'Isac please listen!' She says and starts crying.

'I DON'T THINK YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING! YOU DON'T WANT ME ANYMORE RIGHT? GO BACK TO HIM AND KISS HIM THEN! THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT RIGHT? YOU SLUT!' I scream and run out of the house.

BAILEYS POV:

I keep running after Isac. Why did he have to see that? When I saw his face I knew I was wrong. I still love him. What the hell was I thinking?!

'ISAC PLEASE?!' I scream and and try to catch him but he runs too fast. I fall down on my knees on the street and start crying. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I see Max.

'Bailey I-'

'Shut up and leave! We're not together if you were thinking that! I HATE YOU!' I scream to Max. He's the only one I don't want to see right now. I really messed up. Max leaves and I walk back to my house. I walk in and go to my room. I lie down on my bed. I hate my life. Why did I think I liked Max? I still like Isac. Max made me blind... Amy walks into my room.

'Why were you and Isac yelling at each other?' She asks. I start crying.

'I messed up Amy. I really did.' I say and bury my face in my pillow. She lies down next to me.

'Tell me?' She says with a questioning face.

'I cheated on Isac...' I say almost whispering.

'You did what?' Amy asks shocked.

'I kissed Max. Two times. And Isac saw it.' I explain.

'Bailey...' Amy says and sighs.

'I KNOW I'M A BITCH OK?' I yell.

'Come here.' Amy says. I move closer to her. She hugs me tightly. 'Maybe you have to explain it to him.'

'He won't listen.' I say.

'Yeah, but maybe in a week he'll listen to you. I never thought you would do this Bailey.' Amy says while still holding me.

'I didn't know I would do this either.' I say. 'I'm so disappointed in myself. Max just made me think that I liked him. He was so sweet for me while I was missing Isac. I hate him!'

'Isac?' Amy asks.

'No Max ofcourse!' I yell.

'But it wasn't Max fault. It was yours. Remember that. Just let Isac think about this Bailey. Isac is not just someone who gives up so fast. I saw he really loved you. A lot. I know he still does. He's crazy about you! He won't give up on you because of this.' Amy says and rubs my back.

'Okay...' I whisper. Then she leaves my room. I just stay in my room and think. What if Isac will never forgive me? It hurts to think about seeing him with another girl. I have to make it up to him. But how? I'll just do what Amy said. Let him think. Mom walks into my room.

'Hey I have amazing news!' She says. I'll just don't tell her about me and Isac yet.

'What is it?' I ask curiously.