Part 24

ISACS POV:

'Bye baby. I'll miss you so much.' Bailey says and hugs me again. I'm leaving in 5 minutes to London.

'I'll miss you more. And I just got the news that I maybe have to go to Scandinavia too. Probably to Finland. Sony music wants me there...' I say carefully.

'What?! Really?' Bailey asks. I see the anger on her face already. 'And why are you telling me so late again?'

'Because I heard it yesterday evening.' I explain.

'Oh okay then.' She says and sighs.

'Isac we really have to go now!' My dad yells from inside the car.

'Coming!' I yell back. I pull Bailey in for a hug. I hear her sob. 'Don't cry.' I say with tears in my eyes. 'It's only one month or something.'

'I know but we're together like everyday and now I have to miss you for 30 days or something? I'll just miss you so badly.' She says and pulls away.

'Dont do stupid things.' I say and hit her nose with my finger. She giggles.

'You neither.' She says. I take her face in my hands and kiss her gently. I feel her tongue on my lips and let her in. We kiss like we're gonna die tomorrow. There's so many emotions in it. I feel her tears on my cheeks but I don't mind. I cry too.

'ISAC!' I hear my dad yell again. I pull away from Bailey. She smiles a little. I kiss her nose.

'See ya princess.' I say and kiss the top of her hand.

'See ya my prince.' She replies. I walk away and step into the car.

'Ugh.. Finally.' Dad says.

'Sorry, but can't I say goodbye to my girlfriend?!' I ask angrily. I lean my head against the window. I see Bailey waving at me. The car starts driving and I wave back to her till I can't see her anymore. Here we go....

-

BAILEYS POV:

I grab my bike and cycle back to my house. I'll miss Isac so much! He's not only my boyfriend, he's my best friend too. I can't see the pavement clearly. Tears are flowing down my cheeks.

'Hey, Bailey!' I hear someone yell. I stop cycling and see Max running towards me. 'Why are you crying?'

'Isac leaved today.' I say simply. Max pulls me into a hug.

'It's only a month.' He says.

'I know..' I'll just say that because nobody understands how much I will miss Isac. 'I have to go home now.'

'I'll go with you.' He says. I don't say anything. I'll just let him come with me. Maybe it's good to have some distraction. After 5 minutes of walking we arrive at my house. I put my bike against the garage door and walk to the front door.

'I'm home!' I yell when I walk in. My mom walks into the hallway and pulls me into a hug. 'It's okay mom.' I say and pull away.

'Who is this?' She asks when she sees Max.

'This is Max. He's a boy from my class. He's from Holland too.' I explain.

'Oh hello Max. I'm Jenny, Baileys mom.' Mom says and shakes his hand.

'Hello.' He says. Then my mom walks away.

'Shall we go upstairs?' I ask him.

'Sure.' We walk upstairs to my room. I sit down on my bed and Max sits next to me. 'Soo....'