Part 14

ISACS POV:

I wake up and see that Bailey is still sleeping. I look at the time. 9AM?! We've been sleeping for so long! We didn't even eat dinner and she didn't go home. I go out of my bed without waking her up. I walk down the stairs very quietly. Then I walk into the kitchen.

'Good morning honey. Slept well?' my mom asks.

'Yes! But why didn't you wake us up?!' I ask her.

'You two were sleeping so cute so I didn't want to wake you up. I gave Baileys mom a call by the way.' She says and winks at me. 'But why were you guys sleeping?'

'We came here after school and then Bailey became sick so I made her some soup and then we fell asleep I think.' I say.  'I'm gonna make us some breakfast now. For me and Bailey I mean.'

'Oh not for me?' My mom asks and looks shocked at me.

'Mom...'

'I'm just kidding Isac. You should make her some yogurt and granola with fresh fruit. And there's fresh orange juice.' mom says and points at the fridge. 'Believe me, she would love that.''

'Okay, thanks mom.' I say and start making the food. After 15 minutes I'm done. I walk upstairs and into my room. Bailey is still sleeping. I put the food on the nightstand and kiss her forehead softly. She looks so peaceful and cute when she's sleeping. I kiss her on her mouth. That wakes her up. She opens her eyes.

'Hi Isac.' She says and smiles.

'Hi babe.'

'Wait, I supposed to be home!' she says shocked and shoots up.

'Don't worry babe. My mom called your mom and everything's alright.' I say and push her back. 'Now, eat some breakfast I made for you.' I smile at her and give her the bowl with yogurt and stuff.

'Mmmm, that looks delicious Isac.' She says and starts eating.

'Are you feeling better? Because you were sick.' I ask her.

'Yes, I fihfdfl wehejll.' She says.

'Hahaha, I can't hear what you're saying if you have all the food in your mouth!' I say and start laughing. She finishes her food.

'Sorry, I said that I feel well.' She says and giggles.

'Okay, haha. Shall we go downstairs now?'

'Yes. But can I take a shower and borrow some clothes? I've been sleeping in these clothes so I want some clean ones.' She asks and blushes.

'Ofcourse you can borrow some clothes!' I grab some sweatpants, a white long-sleeved shirt and a towel and give it to her. 'You know where the bathroom is right?'

She takes te clothes and towel from me. 'Yepp' And she walks to the bathroom. I walk down the stairs.

'Where's Bailey?' My mom asks.

'She's having a shower.' I say and sit down on the couch.

'You haven't been doing wrong things last night right?' My mom asks again.

'Mom! No ofcourse not. if you mean what I think you mean.' I say and look at her.

'I just wanted to be sure, honey. Since you're only 13.'

'Mom, stop OK? I know what I can do and what I can't do. And Bailey was sick, remember?' I say and look angry at her.

'Okay okay, I'm sorry! You should eat some breakfast by the way.' She says and walks into the kitchen.

BAILEYS POV:

I just finished the shower. I put the sweatpants on that Isac gave me. It's a little bit too big. But I'm almost as tall as Isac so I think it fits. The shirt is way too big but I don't care. It smells like him and I like that. When I'm done I walk down the stairs.