Part 41

BAILEYS POV:

I wake up by hearing Isac cough. I turn around to look at him. His face is white and he's really sweaty. I sit up in the bed.

'Isac?' I shake his arm softly.

'Mmm.' He groans and opens his eyes.

'Are you okay?'

'I'm so cold.' He says and shivers.

'But you're sweating. Are you sick?' I ask worried.

'No no I'm fi-' He can't end his sentence and runs to the bathroom. After a couple minutes he comes out looking even more horrible. 'I'm sick.'

'Did you throw up?' I ask awkwardly.

'Yeah..'

'Ohh, honey. Come lay down. I'll take care of you.' I say and put the covers over him.

'But I can't be sick. I have a show tonight.' He says and coughs again.

'Health goes first.' I say strictly. 'Do you need something?'

'Water please, I'm so thirsty.'

I walk out of the bedroom and to the little hotel kitchen. Linda is there too.

'You two want breakfast?' She asks and chuckles. 'You slept pretty long.'

'Isac's not feeling well. Do you have water and some pills?' I ask, looking for a glass.

'What do you mean?' She asks and looks worried.

'He threw up.' I answer, pouring water into a glass.

'Ohh he must be so upset! He has a show tonight.'

'Yeah he is. But do you have a pill?'

'Yes, here.'

She hands me a pill. I thank her and go back to Isac. He's putting clothes on.

'Isac, what are you doing?!' I yell. He turns around.

'I'm not sick. It's only a little fever.'

'Look in the mirror dude! You ARE sick!' I say and push him back into bed. 'Get some sleep so you can maybe be better tonight. You must be smart now.'

'Okay, okay. Do you have water?' He asks. I hand him the water and the pill. He eats it.

'Good and now, sleep!' I kiss his forehead and leave the room, closing the door.

'Is he sleeping?' Linda asks.

'He was putting his clothes on but I pushed him back into bed. He needs some rest!' I reply.

'You're a smart girl Bailey.' Linda says and smiles at me.

'Thank you.' I reply and sit down on the couch. I put my headphones on and start watching youtube videos.

-couple hours later-

I hear a door opening and look up. Isac walks in. His face has a bit more color and he's not so sweaty anymore.

'Hey.' I say softly and tap on the couch. He sits next to me.

'Hey.' He replies.

'Are you feeling better?' I ask him. He lays down with his head on my lap.

'A bit. Not really. I only don't feel sick anymore. I'm cold and my throat hurts.' He says and coughs.

'I'm afraid you can't perform tonight honey.' I say carefully. He jumps up.