Part 2

After a few days we have a family talk thing again. My dad is here too. 'So let's start with it.' My mom says. 'I already made the decision. We are gonna move to England. I'm sorry guys.' 'What?! No, are you serious?' My sister screams. 'Be quiet and listen to your mom.' My dad says. 'You can go to Holland every vacation honey.' My mom says quietly. 'But when are we gonna move?' I ask my mom. 'Pretty fast actually. In 3 weeks.' 'Omg...' My brother whispers. He runs upstairs. 'I hate you I hate you I hate you!!!' Screams my sister and she leaves the house. I'm the only one who still sits there quietly with my mom and dad. I hear my brother crying. 'Are you OK with it?' Asks my father. 'I guess so. I only don't wanna leave my friends but if we get a better life there, then I'm OK with it. I'm going upstairs.' I say. My mom and dad just sit there. It's an awkward silence. I decide to call my boyfriend. Yes I have a boyfriend. His name is Thomas. Tuuuut tuuuut tuuuutt 'Hello sweety how are you?' I hear his beautiful voice and I just start to cry. 'I'm coming for you baby.' He says and hangs up. A few minutes later I hear the door bell ring. I open the door en see Thomas. He pulls me in for a tight hug. 'What's wrong baby?' He asks. 'I-I'm gon-gonna move.' I say while crying. 'To to England.' 'What?!' He says. 'But why? I don't wanna lose you.' 'Because of my moms work. It's a little difficult you know.' I say. 'Let's go upstairs.' He says. We sit down on my bed and talk for like more than an hour. 'So when are you gonna move?' He asks. 'In 3 weeks' I answer him. 'We are gonna stay together right?!' I ask him. 'No matter what.' 'Of course sweety, i love you.' He says. After a couple of hours he leaves my house. I see that it's already 7 o'clock. I eat with my mom because my brother sleeps and my sister is still with her friends. I feel I'm so tired so I decide to go to sleep. I have this horrible dream about England and Thomas and that al my friends leave me. I wake up screaming...

Author's note:

So this is the second part of my story. Hope you like it :) If something's wrong about the grammer or something or if I made a fault, just say it.

Xoxo Noa