Part 22

BAILEYS POV:

It is Monday today and that means... school. Ugh. I'm really not excited to go because Isac will tell me to make friends. And I don't want to make friends. I'm sure that they hate me. The door bell rings. That must be Isac. I can't cycle yet because of my back so he's picking me up. He'll do that anyways haha. I open the front door.

'Hey sweety.' He says and gives me a small peck on my mouth.

'Hey.' I reply and grab my bag and jacket. 'Let's go.' I sit down on his luggage carrier. He starts cycling.

'Did you have fun in the zoo yesterday?' He asks.

'Yess! There were many shows with different animals. And there were baby zebras. They were so cute!' I say and smile.

'I'm glad you had fun baby.' He says. I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his back. 'You make me smile, you know?' He asks. I giggle.

'And you make me smile.' I say and close my eyes.

-

'So are you gonna make friends today?' Isac asks when we arrive at school. Here we go....

'I don't know.' I say uncertainly.

'Just go talk to them.' He says and squeezes my hand. 'Look, there are some girls of our class.' He points at some girls. He let go of my hand and walks towards his friends.

'Okay let's do this Bailey.' I say to myself. I walk towards the little group of girls. 'Hi.' I say shyly.

'Hii!' A girl called Ally says. 'How are you?'

'I'm fine.' I reply. 'What about you?'

'Fine too.' She says simply. I see one of the girls looking at me like I'm poop or something.

'You're Isacs girlfriend right?' She asks.

'Uhm, yes.' I say and look down at my feet. She sighs.

'Wow, I never knew that he would really date someone like you.' She says and walks away.

'Don't take any notice of Stephanie. She's just jealous. She normally gets all the boys. And she thought that Isac would like her too but he's definitely in love with you.' Ally says and smiles at me.

'Thank you..' I say.

'Shall we hang out someday?' She asks. 'Maybe today? At my place?'

'Uhm, I don't know.' I say unsurely.

'Think about it.' Ally says and walks away. The school bell rings. I fastly put my books in my locker and grab the ones I need. I feel two arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

'Hi, did you make friends?' Isac asks and kisses my shoulder.

'Sort of.' I answer and turn around. I kiss his soft lips. Then we walk to our class holding hands.

-At lunch break-

I walk out of the history classroom. I hate that subject. I really don't understand it. I walk through the hallway when suddenly someone grabs my arm and pulls me into a classroom. I look up to see who it is. It's a boy who's like 16 I think? What the hell does he want?!

'What are you doing?!' I yell at him.

'Shh.' He says and holds a hand over my hand. He pulls me against the wall. I think he's drunk or something? Omg... 'You are really pretty you know?' He asks and smirks.

'Let me go!' I scream.

'Shut up you lil' bitch.' He says angrily. I'm really scared now. He leans in. No, not again. Then someone opens the door. I turn my head towards the door. A teacher... Thank god.