Part 4

This is actually my second plane flight. So it's not very scary or something. I kinda like it. I've been on a vacation to England before. And i have to say: I loooovee England! But not right now.... 'Are you alright sweety? You look sick' my mom asks. 'Ofcourse I look sick! I have to miss my best friends because of you! I have to start a whole new life!' I yell at her. 'Honey, don't scream please! Everybody hears us...' my mom whispers. 'You know what?! I don't care! I hate you!' I scream. I start to cry. My mom wants to hug me but I push her away. I put my headphones on and start to listen to one of my favorite songs by Isac Elliot. 'Angel' I just love that song. It makes me feel so much stronger. I feel that the plane is going to land. Yay. We're in England... A couple of minutes later I walk out of the plane. It rains like super hard. 'Yay...' I whisper to myself. 'Nice wheater right?' I hear a unfamiliar voice. I turn around and look in the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. 'Hey, I'm Brandon.' says the guy in front of me. 'Hey, my name is Bailey.' I say shy. 'Beautiful name. Oh I have to go. Bye.' He says. 'Bye...' I say. Wow. That guy was pretty hot. But who cares? I'll probably never see him again. OK I know I have a boyfriend but I still can find guys hot right? 'Honey! Your bags are here!' my mom says. I get my bags. I have two pretty big bags with me. I wanted to bring almost everything from my old bedroom with me: pictures, clothes, posters, books, cd's, and all that stuff. So I needed pretty big bags. My sister and brother have pretty big bags aswell so yeah. 'Common guys we have to get a train before it is to late.' my mom says. We go to the trainstation which is pretty close to the airport. My mom buys tickets while me and my brother and sister are waiting with the bags. 'This sucks.' my sister says. 'yep.' my brother says. 'Hey. It's Bailey right?' Brandon. I turn around. 'Hey'I say. 'So, where are you going?' he asks. 'We're going to a very little town next to London.' I say. 'Maidstone maybe?' Brandon asks. 'Yes!' 'Really? I'm going to live there.' He says. 'Me too!' I say. 'Wow. That's great!' He laughs 'But you aren't from England or Holland, are you?' I ask him. 'No I'm from America.' He says. 'Oh cool! I'm from Holland and we're moving to Maidstone because of my moms work.' I explain. 'OK. Cool! Maybe we're on the same school too! I'm 16 by the way.' 'I'm 13...' I say shy. 'OK. Cool. Oh I have to go! See ya.' And he's gone. He's pretty cute. My phone rings. I grab my phone and see that it's Thomas. 'Hey baby! I'm sorry but I can't talk for so long. My train is here.' I say. "Oh okay then. I will speak to you later then. Love ya.' 'Love ya too.' I say. Than he hangs up. 'Come honey's! The train is here.' My mom says. We start to walk to the train. I sit down on a random chair. My sister sits next to me and puts her headphones on. I do the same. I listen to the whole album of Justin Bieber. 'Believe'. It's beautiful. Then I realise that I'm sitting in the train for an hour already. Wow that is pretty long. I listen to more songs when suddenly the train stops. 'We have to go out of the train now' my sister says. We walk out of the train with all our bags. It's hard to walk with all those bags. we're standing outside of the trainstation now. It's still raining very hard. My mom starts talking to us. 'OK sweeties. I just talked to a women who is our new neighbor! Isn't that awesome? We are just gonna walk with them to our new house. Linda? These are my children. Amy, Tristan and Bailey.' A women walks over to us. That must be Linda. 'Oh hey kids! This is my son Brandon.' Oh my god... Brandon is my neighbour... We just say hi to each other and talk for a while. 'Let's go to our houses!' Linda says. It's a pretty long walk. We walk through woods and busy roads. I have to say it's a beautiful surrounding. Finally we're there. 'This must be our house...' My mom says. I look at the house. Wow. It's huge! It's huge for me.... We had not such a big house in Holland so yeah. 'Let's go inside!'I say. My mom opens the door and we walk in. 'Wow...' Me and my brother and sister says. I go upstairs and look like everywhere. It's such a cool house! I put my bags in the room I want. We will see if I can have that room. I go downstairs and look around. This is like one of the most beautiful houses I've ever seen. I walk into the garden. It's so much bigger than our garden was in Holland. 'Oh mom I love this house.' I say to my mom. "I'm glad you like it sweety!' I look at my mobile. It's already 7 o'clock. 'We need to eat dinner mom.' I say. 'Yes I know. I'm gonna get some pizza.' she says and leaves the house. After dinner I'm so tired that I'm going to bed. I dream about weird things...

Author's note:

So this is the fourth part! Hope you'll like it :) Can you vote for my story and maybe tell people about it?

XOXO Noa