Part 47

ISACS POV:

'Wake up princess!' I say to Bailey and kiss her cheek. We're almost in Miami! Only one hour of flying and we're there. Bailey slowly opens her eyes.

'What?' She asks sleepy.

'We're almost there.' I reply and chuckle. She looks super cute.

'Oh, really?' She smiles and rubs her eyes. 'How long did I sleep?'

'Like 6 hours. Pretty long for in a plane.'

'Oh wow yeah.' She says and giggles. 'But I'll put the stuff in my backpack already.'

'I'm going to the toilet okay?' I say and stand up. Bailey nods and continues packing her bag. 'Sorry, mister.' I say to the man who was very curious. He moves his legs away so I can walk past him. Then I head over to the toilet.

BAILEYS POV:

I put my Ipad in my bag when the annoying man starts talking to me.

'Is he really your boyfriend?' He asks. I sigh and look up at him.

'Yes he is.' I say annoyed.

'He looks dangerous, look out for him.'

'What the hell is your problem?!' I ask angrily. 'Isac is the sweetest and you don't even know him so can you please shut up?' I know I'm being rude but this man doesn't have the right to say anything about Isac.

'Don't be so rude madam or I'll get a stewardess.' The man hisses.

'Go ahead. I didn't do anthing.' I reply and ignore him, packing the rest of my bag.

'Listen-' The man grabs my arm and pulls me up.

'Get your hands off me!' I yell and pull my arm back.

'What the hell is going on here?' Isac stands in the aisle and raises his eyebrows, looking at us.

'He is fucking annoying and talks nonsense about you.' I say angrily.

'Whatever. Can you please leave my girlfriend alone?!' He says and turns his face to the man. 'Why are you even talking to us? We don't want a conversation with you!'

'Whatever.' The man closes his eyes and pretends to go to sleep. Isac sits down next to me.

'Just ignore him.' He whispers in my ear. I nod.

"Please secure your seatbelts. We're going to land now" We hear through the speakers. Everybpdy secures their seatbelt and so do Isac and I.

-

'GRANNY!' Isac runs to his grandmother and hugs her tight. Awww. We just got off the plane and got our suitcases and stuff.

'Ikke, I missed you.' Isac's grandma says to Isac. I shyly walk towards them. They pull away. 'Bailey!' She opens her arms and hugs me tight too. 'Just call me granny or something.' She whispers in my ear and smiles. Then we pull away. 'Let's go home!' Isac nods and we start walking to the exit of the airport.

'Welcome in my Paradise!' Isac's grandma says when we enter her house.

'It looks so beautiful!' I say. It really does.

'It's really close to the beach so that's nice. There's a pool in the garden. And I'll show you your room, come!' She says and leads me to a nice, cozy room. 'Here is your room. Isac sleeps in the room right beside you.'

'Okay, thank you! It's so nice that we can stay here!' I put my suitcase on the bed.

'No problem, sweety!' Then she walks away. I start putting my clothes in the closet.