Part 38

BAILEYS POV:

'Ready?' I ask Ally.

'Yep.' She replies and smiles. We put our jackets on and walk out of my house.

'Let's walk.' I say. The soccer fields aren't that far away so walking is okay.

'Sure.'

Ally and I start walking and after 10 minutes we arrive at the soccer fields.

'Omg, that's him.' Ally whispers and points at a guy in the middle of the field.

'Yep, that's him.' I say and chuckle. 'Let's sit over there so we can watch the game.'

We walk to a little bench next to the field and sit down. We are just in time because they start the first half of the game.

'He's so hot.' Ally says and giggles.

'I agree with that, wow.' I reply and laugh. 'But, no one's hotter than my boy.'

'Hahahha. But omg he plays so well.' Ally says and stares at him.

'Uhm, Ally you're staring.' I whisper and giggle.

'I don't give a shit.' She says and keeps looking at him.

-

The first half of the game is played and the players walk to the changing rooms.

'Go to him.' I say to Ally and push her off the bench.

'Auch.' She falls on the ground and groans. Ben walks over to us and sticks a hand out to Ally.

'Are you okay?'

Ally grabs his hand.

'Uh ye-yeah.' She stutters and pulls herself up.

'Did you just fell off or?' He asks and chuckles.

'Well, my lovely friend over here pushed me.' Ally replies and laughs.

'Oh, hey you're Isac's girl right?' He turns towards me.

'Uhm, yeah.' I say and blush. Isac's girl, I love when people say that.

'Cool guy.' Ben says. 'But hey, do you want to go to a cafe after the game or something?' He asks Ally.

'Omg yes! I mean sure, cool.' Ally says. Her cheeks turn a rosy red color.

'Okay, see ya.' And Ben leaves.

'OMG DID HE JUST ASK ME OUT?!' Ally screams when Ben's in the changing room.

'YES HE DID AND HE TOTALLY FANCIES YOU!' I scream back and then we both burst into laughter.

-

When all the players are done showering and stuff, Ben walks towards us.

'Shall we?' He asks Ally.

'Yeah. You don't mind, do you?' She asks me.

'No ofcourse not! Have fun! You can get your stuff later.' I reply and smile.

'Okay, bye.' She says and gives me a hug.

'Bye.' Ben says and then they walk away. Ben grabs Ally's hand. I totally ship them. I start walking to my house. Maybe I can bake something or make homework. We'll see.

I open my front door and notice that my mom isn't here. She left a note on the kitchen table.

''I'm out with a friend. There's pizza for you. X mom''

Well, okay then... Suddenly my phone starts vibrating. Isac's facetime calling me. I accept it.

'Heeeey!' I say happily when I see his cute little face.