Part 43

ISACS POV:

'I ain't got time to save the world, but I got time to save you girl.' I sing into the microphone while running onto stage. I look around the venue. So many girls screaming for me.

'Hey everyone!' I say after I finish Save A Girl. They all scream. 'How's everyone doing?' I ask. Screams again. Well I guess they're okay. Then I start singing the next song.

The concert is going well. Now I need to change clothes. I change my black harem pants for white jeans and I change my jacket and shirt for a white shirt. Then I grab my microphone and run back onto stage.

-

'So guys now we'll slow it down a bit. Here's parachute!' I say. Everyone put the lights on their phones on, giving me a beautiful view.

'I know you've been scared. Let me, hold you...' I sing. I see girls smiling through their tears. It makes me happy to see them so happy because of me.

'When you're falling, you know I'll be there for you. Just take my hand. Hold on, I'll be there. I'll be your parachute. Falling down down down. I'll be your parachute. Before you fall down down, I'll catch you.' I sing the chorus. Everybody sings along causing me to smile. I love this.

- skip to after the concert -

'Hey you did amazing!' Bailey comes and hugs me.

'Thank you!' I reply and hug her back. 'But I'm sooo tired and hungry now!'

Bailey chuckles.

'Let's get some food then.'

The dancers, Bailey and I run outside to the tourbus. We have to hurry because otherwise all the fans will come. The bus drives to the hotel where we quickly leave to our rooms.

'Shall I get us some food?' Bailey asks. 'You can shower then.'

I nod. She leaves and I start putting my sweaty clothes off. Mom, dad and Ava will come a little later since they wouldn't come with the tour bus. I grab a towel and put the shower on. I let the hot water stream over my body. That feels so nice when you're tired. I take a long shower. After 30 minutes I put it off and dry myself with the towel. I put some comfy sweatpants and a t-shirt on. I walk into the hotel 'living room' and see that Bailey's already there.

'What did you get?' I ask her.

'Pizza duh.' She replies and giggles.

'Uuu, nice!' I open the pizza box and get a piece out. 'Mmmm.' I mumble, enjoying the pizza. Bailey chuckles. When we finish the pizza, I lay down on the couch. 'Come.' I say to Bailey. She lays down in front of me. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer. I kiss her cheek.

'You know I'm leaving tomorrow right?' She asks.

'Yeah I know. I'll miss you. But not long until summer vacation.' I reply.

'Yeah, I know! And then we'll go to Miami right?'

'Yeah! I'm so excited to go with you!' I say excitingly.

'Couldn't you take more friends? Your grandma said like 4 right?' Bailey asks.

'Yeah but some private time with you would be nice too.' I reply.

BAILEYS POV:

I think about what Isac just said. It's nice to go on a holiday with him but I want to spend time with my friends too. I said I would never let my friends down when I would have a boyfriend. Carmen and Elissa need to come to England or I want to go to Holland.