Part 27

-I'm skipping to the weekend before Baileys going to Holland because nothing special happens hehe-

BAILEYS POV:

'Bailey?' I hear my mom yell from downstairs.

'Yes?' I yell back. I hear her walking upstairs. She walks into my room.

'We're going to Holland earlier. I know you have school next week but we're leaving on monday. The school was okay with it because I told them the whole situation. So then we can stay 2 weeks!' My mom tells me happily.

'Yaayyy!' I say and smile. She smiles and leaves my room. These past weeks have been pretty bad. Isac still didn't forgive me and Max made it only worse. He flirted with me all the time. I didn't care though. I will never love him. And I saw Stephanie and Isac together a couple times. I think Stephanie just wants to make me jealous. I like it that we're leaving earlier because I don't have to see everybody here for two weeks. But at the other side, I'm scared that Stephanie and Isac will be ''a thing'' . And I'm still sad that I can't take him with me. It would be so cool if he got to know my friends. But, I'm just going to enjoy my time in Holland. Make fun with friends and family. I can't wait to see all my friends again. And I think I'm going to talk to Carmen. In real life this time. Oh, now I realize that this was my last day of school for two weeks! Since its friday today. Amy walks into my room.

'Someone's on the phone for you.' She says and hands me the phone. Okay...

'Hello?' I say on a questioning tone.

'Hello Bailey, Stephanie here.' I here her fake voice coming out of the phone. What the hell does she want?

'What do you want?' I ask annoyed.

'I just want to say that Isac's mine now. You can stop trying to get him back. Sorry.' She says and laughs bitchy. Then she hangs up. I sit down on the floor. What? They're together? Ok, I'll do what she says. I'll stop trying to get him back. She won.

ISACS POV:

I'm scrolling down my timeline on instagram. I see a photo of Stephanie and I. '' Love you my boy'' The caption says. What? We're not even together?! I call her.

'Yes my boy?' I hear Stephanie's voice almost yelling. Ugh she's such a drama queen.

'Delete that photo! We're not together ok?!' I yell angrily.

'Aw but sweety you deserve so much better than Bailey! I'm so much better for you!' She says and laughs fakely. Then she hangs up. What the hell? Ok, now I really hate her. My phone vibrates and I see I got a text from Bailey.

B: much happiness together. I hope she will do the right things.

Oh my god! Now I can never get her back. I've waited for too long. It's my own fault.

M: Bailey, me and Stephanie aren't together! She lied! Please believe me!

I text her back. She doesn't reply. She probably blocked me. Great... I have to talk to her on Monday!

-Sunday-

BAILEYS POV:

I start packing my suitcase. We're leaving tomorrow morning on 6 am or something. Well, our plane is leaving then so I have to get up really early! I grab 7 pair of jeans. That means all of them. 2 skirts, a dress, tights, a couple sweaters and shirts, a denim jacket and underwear of course. And some shoes. What did I forget? Accessories and swimwear of course! We're probably not going to swim but I'll take them with me. I pick out some comfy clothes for tomorrow and put my make-up bag in my backpack. I also put my diary, agenda, headphones, some chewing gum and some pills for if I'm going to feel sick on the plane. And ofcourse my Ipad! I just got it from my mom for a week ago. She knew I really wanted one. The last thing I put into my backpack is my charger. I will get my phone with me tomorrow. I look at the time. 8pm. It's better if I already go to sleep now. I change into pj's and crawl under the covers. Surprising I fall asleep very fast.