Part 11

ISACS POV:

I'm walking back home. I'm so happy that I have Bailey as my girlfriend now. I just love that girl. She does something very special with me. I arrive at my house and press the door bell.

'Isac where were you?!' My dad asks me when he opens the door.

'I was with Bailey. You know that girl I watched a movie with today?' I walk into the living room. My dad grabs my arm.

'Auch dad! That hurts! What?!' I turn around and look at him.

'You can't just sneak out! Next time you better say where you're going! Me and your mom were very worried about you! And it's already 9pm!' My father yells at me.

'I'm sorry okay? Bailey needed me!'

'I don't care! You have to say where you're going! What happened to Bailey then?'' My dad says.

'Her boyfriend broke up and her mom wasn't very nice to her so I just calmed her, OK? Can I go to my room now? I need to take a shower.' I explain to my dad.

'Okay. But the next time you will say where you're going!'

'YES' ughh... My dad is too worried about me! I'm almost 14 pfff. I think it's because I'm famous or something? He wants to protect me as much as he can. I walk upstairs and then to my room. I grab my pj's and walk to the shower. I will take a shower and then I'll go to bed. I'm actually pretty tired.

*after the shower*

I jump into my bed. I feel my phone vibrate. I got a text from Bailey.

Bailey : hey :)

Me: hey beauty :)

Bailey : are we going to school together tomorrow?

Me: yeah sure :) I will catch you when someone drives into you this time ;)

Bailey : haha funny -_-

Me: I'll pick you up at 8am OK?

Bailey : okay see ya tomorrow!

Me: goodnight princess I love you with all my heart xx

Bailey : love you tooo xxx I wish you were here

Me: see ya tomorrow! can't wait :)

I put my phone on the little table next to my bed. I think about Bailey and then slowly fall asleep.

*next morning*

BAILEYS POV:

'Bye mom! See ya !' I walk out of the front door. Isac is already there.

'Hi princess' He says and hugs me.

'Hi prince' I smile at him and kiss his cheek.

'Let's go!' He jumps on his bike.

'Wait I have to grab my bike!' I say and walk towards the garage.

'No no no. I will bring you to school! Jump on my luggage carrier.' He says and winks at me. He's so cute!

'Okay okay sir!' I laugh at him. I sit on his luggage carrier and he starts driving. I lay my head against his back and close my eyes. I put my earphones in and start listening to Parachute.

'When you're falling, You know I'll be there for you. Just take my hand, hold on I'll be there I'll be your parachute.' I sing softly. What I don't know is, that Isac can hear me.

'Falling down down down. I'll be your parachute. Before you fall down down. I'll catch you.' Isac sings with me. I put my  earphones out.

'Oh gosh Isac did you hear me?' I ask him