Part 13

*skipping to 2 weeks before christmas*

BAILEYS POV:

'Isac I'm gonna go to the toilet. I'll be back in ten minutes.' I kiss his cheek and walk to the toilets. We're on school and it's lunch break. After lunch we only have gymnastics and then we can go home yay! I look in the mirror. I still don't understand why Isac thinks I'm so beautiful. I'm not. I'm just a normal girl. I fix my hair a little and put a bit of lipgloss on. Then I walk into a toilet cabin and you know, just do what I have to do ;) . After 10 minutes I walk back to the school cantine. I see Isac talking with some boys from our class. Isac has already made a lot of friends but I didn't. I don't know why. It's hard to make friends. I'm really shy with new people and after what Carmen did to me, it's really hard to trust people. I'm just staring at him. He is looking so hot. He's  wearing black jeans and a plain white t-shirt. And of course his gold watch and a necklace. The t-shirt is really thin so you can see a little of his abs through it. You know what I mean right? That's just very hot. :) I actually don't understand why he's only wearing a thin t- shirt. It's december and it's very cold outside. I'm wearing a really thick sweater. But yeah... I'm always cold haha. Isac sees I'm staring at him

ISACS POV:

I see that Bailey is staring at me. I smile and wink at her. She blushes.

'Boys, I have to go.' I say to the boys I was talking with.

'Haha, you have to go to your 'princess' right?' says a boy named Connor. He hits me friendly on my shoulder.

'Yup. bye.' I say and walk towards Bailey. She's standing there all alone. She doesn't have friends except me. I don't know why because she's really kind. But I'll say that anyways, I'm her boyfriend.

'Are you alright baby?' I ask and hug her.

'I'm feeling a bit sick...' She replies. We're still hugging each other. I let go of her and kiss her forehead.

'Do you wanna go home?' I ask worried.

'No, I'm fine. We only have gymnastics left so I'll survive that I guess.' She says and laughs.

'Well, okay. Let's go then. 10 minutes till the lessons starts.' I say and grab her hand. We walk to our lockers and grab our bags with or gym clothes in it. Then we walk out of school to the sport hall. I go to the boys dressing room and she goes to the girls dressing room.

'Can't you come to my dressing room?' I say and smirk at her.

'No! Are you crazy?' She says and starts laughing. I blush and then we both walk in our dressing rooms. After all the students are in the sport hall, the teacher tells us what we're gonna do.

'So boys and girls, today we are going to play soccer. We are going to have teams with boys and girls in it so I don't want to see teams with only boys in it! You can make teams by your own. I'm going to get the goals and a ball.' Í walk towards Bailey.

'I'm with you in a team right?' I ask and smile at her.

'If you wan't to.' She says and looks at her feet.

'Of course I want to!' I grab her hand and kiss it.

'Isac? Come here! We want you in our team!' A couple boys and girls yell at me.

'OK! But Bailey is in our team too then! She's really good at playing soccer.' I say and take Bailey with me to the group of boys and girls.

'Oh that's alright I think.' A girl says and looks disapprovingly at Bailey.

'Alright then! We're going to win this!' I say. Then the teacher walks in with two goals and a ball.

'You guys can start playing now! As I can see you made good teams so go your game!' He says and kicks the ball into the 'field'. After 10 minutes the other team made one goal and we made 0. I have the ball now. I see Bailey standing in front of the goal.

'Bailey!' I scream and pass the ball to her. She gets it and kicks it into the goals. 'Yeah!' I scream and run towards her. I give her a hug and whisper: 'Good shot baby.'  We play soccer for 2 hours or something and then we can go home. Bailey and I walk to the bike shed.

'Can you come over to my place?' I ask her.

'Yeah sure.' She says. We cycle to my house. I open the door and we walk in the hallway.

'I'm home!' I scream. Nobody answers. 'I guess nobody's home.' I wink at Bailey. She knows what I mean and start blushing. 'Aww you're cute when you're blushing!'

'Isac, shut up!' She says and beats my cheek softly.

'Auchh! That hurts!'' I say and start to tickle her.

'No-no Isa-ac don't don't do that.' She stutters and tries to push me away. But I'm stronger. I kiss her cheek.

'I'm sorry but I'm stronger than you so I won!' I wink at her. She covers her mouth with her hand. 'What's wrong?!' I ask worried. 'Did I beat you?!' She runs to the toilet. I run after her. Now I see what's wrong: she's puking.

'Ughh..' She says and drinks some water. 'I'm sorry Isac but I really don't feel well.

'It's okay honey! Come here.' I hug her and bring her upstairs. I lay her down on my bed. 'Do you want some tea or soup or something?'' I ask and kiss her forehead. Her face is really warm.

'Chicken soup would be nice but I think it's better if I go home.' She says and tries to get off my bed. I push her back.

'No no no. You're not going anywhere. I'm going to make you soup and you will get some rest.' I go downstairs and make her some soup. Yes, I can cook. When the soup is done, I bring it upstairs. 'Here's your soup sweety.'

'Thank you Isac you're the sweetest.' She smiles a little at me. She pulls herself up and eats the soup. I lie down next to her. When she finished her soup she lies her head on my chest and closes her eyes. I play with her hair. Slowly, We both fall asleep.

Auhtors note:

Heyhey cutiess!

Sorry for not updating but I was busy with school :(

But here's the next part so I hope you like it! Thank you so much for reading my story it means a lot! I never knew that so many people would like it :)

Luv youuu allll!

XOXO Meeeee <3