The day the two people met.

Past the trees, past the bushes, she ran and ran. She looked back and she could it see it clearly. She was panting. She has already ran for miles and yet it keeps on chasing her. "Why wont it leave me alone?" the girl asked herself.

She kept on running and running. Unexpectadly, she tripped. She looked up and was shocked and scarred. The monster was on top of her. She could not move. She was paralized with fear. "Someone help me!" she said.

The monster opened its mouth to devour her when suddenly, "Ice-Make: Lance! " a voice said. The girl looked up and saw a lance (carved or) made out of ice was pierced on the monster's neck. She looked at her side and saw a man. The man was about to approach her but the monster suddenly got up and charged at the girl once more. Paralized with fear, she could not run. Before the monster could reach the girl, the man snatched her up and carried her to a far distance.

The girl and the man stopped in the middle of the forest. The man put her down and the girl looked at him.

"Good. We lost them."

"Thank you."

"No problem. Hey, what's your name?

 "Juvia, Juvia Lockser. "

"Nice meeting you Juvia. The name's Gray, Gray Fullbuster."

Eversince that day, Juvia owes her life to Gray.