Gray's Vow

Normal POV

After Juvia has been taken away by Alex, Gray must go back to Aqua Palace to look for Aqua Regina's staff... But he's not going alone...

Lucy's POV

After telling us about the staff... Master gave us permission to go search for the staff... We went to the beach and I pulled out Aquarius' key... "Gate of  the water bearer, I open the! Aquarius!" I said and later on, Aquarius appeared...

She looked kinda sad and I'm guessing that she knows what happened to Juvia... "I know... what happened to her." she whispered... I didn't say anything about Juvia's departure but Gray explained the details to her.

After explaining it, She seems to understand the situation. She looked t me. "I understand. You can leave this to me, you should go back to your friends and help them. I'll e using my own power later on." Aquarius said.

I nodded at her then looked at the two. Gray dived in first then Aquarius followed him. Good luck you guys...

Gray's POV

We swam towards the Palace and once we reached there, there was a very troublesome aura around. On my wrist was a gold wristband tat Aquarius lent me, in order for me to swim deeper without running out of oxygen, being able talk and use my powers...

We went down the hidden door where I found the book and decided to look for clues. While looking, I can still remember what happened to Juvia and me... The moments we had together... Before I knew it, someone was tapping on my shoulder. "Hey! Gray! Gray! Snap out of it!" Aquarius called out.

I looked back and saw her and another hidden door... We went in and it was kinda a long way down.

"Why didn't you stop her?" she asked.

"I... couldn't..."

"You should have stopped her from leaving." she said again....

"I can't... Something was forcing me to stop."

"Listen Gray, I don't know if you have already noticed it but, Juvia has been in pain for a long time and she only felt happiness and ease being with the guild, especially with you..." she explained.

"..."

"I don't want her to feel the pain that Lucy felt during her childhood... being all alone, crying by herself..."

"..."

I know that Aquarius was right yet... I still failed to protect her. But, I will get her back... When we reached the bottom of the stairs, a girl was there... "Finally, you have come!" she said. The girl spun around and she was holding Aqua Regina's staff.

"Who are you?" Aquarius asked her.

"I'm Angelica Parker." she said...

Angelica had long white hair, yellow eyes and fair skin. She was clad in a white sleeveless dress, silver shoes, knee high white socks. On her neck was a silver ring and hanging down the ring is a silver cross pendant.

Angelica's POV

They're here! I smiled at them and handed Gray a rectangular book. "That's Julius-sama's final researched book before he... died." she said sadly. Gray and Aquarius looked surprised and they read the book.

Before Aqua Regina fought Lord Infrerno, she gave her staff to Angelica Parker. "When the reincarnation of my late fiance comes, he will hand the staff to my reincarnation." says Aqua Regina.

Angelica became Aqua Regina's trusted nakama since Angelica is the only one with a pure heart in the Parker Family. And thus, posses the power of an Angel.

Before the wedding of Lord Inferno's and Aqua Regina's reincarnation, the staff must be given to Aqua Regina's reincarnation. Together with the help of the fiance's reincarnation, they will be able to defeat Alex Parker. But they cannot do it alone.

 They looked at me then Gray bent down to my size. He was starring at me and he absolutely looked  like Aqua-sama's late fiance! "How... did you get this book? And what is your relationship with Aqua Regina and who is/are the reincarnations you are talking about?" he asked me.

I smiled and took a deep breathe... "Aqua-sama gave it to me before the battle. She saw me hidden in the forest 5 days after running away and took me in. Juvia-sama is Aqua-sama's reincarnation, Alex is Lord Inferno's reincarnation and you, Gray Fullbuster, are Joseph-sama's reincarnation" I said...

Gray's POV

If what Angelica's saying is true... then  Juvia needs my help! I thanked her and before Aquarius and I could leave the room, she tugged on my coat and I looked at her.

"What is it?"

"Take me with you..."

"What?!"

"Take me with you... I want to help Juvia-sama!"

"But-!"

"Onegai shimasu!" she pleaded.

Aquarius was looking at us the entire time and she spoke up. "Fine. You can come..." she said and swam up. I picked her up and followed her. After swimming up, we reached shore and Aquarius wished us good luck then disappeared...

After changing clothes (I brought extra), we went to the guild and explained everything to them. Angelica also helped me explain it to them...

time skip: after 20 minutes of explaining

Master seems to understand the situation. "We'll plan something then I'll send out rescue teams." he said as he took Angelica in while I was holding Aqua Regina's staff... Lucy approached me...

"So, what are you going to do?" she asked me.

"I'm going to find her..."

"And? What will happen after that?" she asked me again...

"I don't know..."

"Confess to her." she said..

"What?!" I asked her.

"C.O.N.F.E.S.S.  T.O  H.E.R...!" she stated...

"Why would I do that?"

"Cause you love her." she said with a smile...

"..."

How the helll ... did she know about my feelings for her?! Before I could tell say anything, she gave me a small white box with a dark blue ribbon. "Juvia wants you to have this... She gave it to me before all these happened..." she said.

I looked at the box then took it. In the box was the necklace I was always wearing and I didn't even notice that it fell off... A message was carved on the bottom of the box.   Gray mon amour

She left me and I looked at the ocean... I wore the necklace and read the message one more. "Gray mon amour..." I said... The staff glowed and a hologram of Aqua Regina appeared... "Protect Juvia with your life and she'll protect you with her life... You two are destined to be with one another... I'll be watching the both of you from the heavens above and from the deep blue sea." she said before disappearing....

I had hope... The hope that will help me save her, defeat that scumbag jerk and to be able to protect her once more... All I ever wanted was to see her smile, to laugh, to talk and most of all, to see her safe...

I stood up and took a deep breathe... I looked at the ocean and knew that Aqua Regina will always be looking after us.

"I vow... not only to you Aqua Regina, but to Juvia as well... I vow that no matter what happens, I'll protect her and defeat Alex!" I vowed... and I'll keep my vow.