Le prince de patins à glace avec la princesse de l'eau

Gray's POV

Not bad Flame Brain, but Juvia and I will pull it off...

I looked at Juvia and could tell that she's absolutely nervous... I smiled and held her hand. Juvia looked at me with a pinkish face.

"You ready?"

"Y-Yes."

"We better not lose to them."

"Juvia knows. Everyone is watching and Chris-san worked so hard to teach us."

"I know... and Lady Mavis is watching us."

"..."

"Ikuso, Juvia!"

"Yeah!"

Lucy's POV

The lights dimmed....

Gray and Juvia were the last one to perform and Juvia does NOT like performing last. I hope that she wont let that affect her performance with Gray.

Natsu was watching with me and I could tell that he was curious on what they were gonna do. Erza, Mira-san, Levy-chan and Master were watching with us.

"Hey Lucy, what do you think they'll be presenting?"

"I don't know."

"Well, whatever it is, it wont match our performance."

"I cant say that for sure."

"What makes you say that?"

"Well.... We all did prepare for this so, they must have something that can equal our performance."

"Well, maybe."

"They're starting!"

Gray's POV

Once the lights were back on, we were standing on top of a water tower... Music played and we started to dance.

Juvia made several water blobs form into figures of mini 15 year old males and females with butterfly wings while my Ice magic made their outfits and shoes. The figures flew around and they were flying in pairs and once they stop they would perform a little dance then the females make small droplets and the males freeze them into the guild's symbol.

We slowly danced down and the tower slowly froze and the bottom part of our shoes now has some blades underneath it. The ice froze the tower and we were about to do a surprise...

Water  was flowing on the floor and my ice froze it... Juvia and I held hands and we skated down the tower and to the floor. There, we went from ballroom dancing to Ice skating...

We really did surprise them and we were kinda having fun and all... The water butterflies continued to flutter around but this time they were fluttering around the frozen ice tower.

We continued the iceskating and moments later, the Juvia made some mini 15 year old male and female fairies and my ice were their clothes, and they fluttered above us and once they collided, snow was falling.

We continued skating but this time, the butterflies flew around us and when they collided, Juvia and I had frozen water wings on our backs and it flew us to the top of the newly decorated tower.

From there, Juvia used her water to make the guild's symbol and I froze it. Below the symbol, was the name of the guild sculptured out of ice and was floating on water.

To finish it off, Juvia shot up water and I froze it and it became frozen butterflies. But, the butterflies were fluttering around the palace.

We stopped and bowed down.

Juvia's POV

Juvia felt very happy! So happy that Juvia cannot describe it in words... Both the King and the Princess stood up and applauded along with the others...

But... Gray-sama is still holding Juvia's hand... KYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    >///<  

Juvia is soo happy!!!!

Makarov's POV

Well done my children. That was a wonderful performance. In a a blink of an eye, I saw Lady Mavis smiling at me and at the rest of the guild members. And said,

"A beautiful dance from an Ice and Water mage should be given a wonderful name. For that, their dance will be known as Le prince de patins à glace avec la princesse de l'eau. I will remember both representatives performance forever. Sayonara, 3rd Master..."

With that, she left...

Le prince de patins à glace avec la princesse de l'eau, a perfect name for the said dance...

Normal POV

The party began and everyone was having fun... Juvia decided to have some fresh air and went out to the royal garden...

Juvia's POV

Today was amazing. But, Juvia is very happy that Gray-sama and Juvia performed tonight. Juvia sighed... Juvia is so happy...

Something rustled behind me, I looked back and saw no one. Was someone watching me? Who?

Juvia slowly walked to the bush she thought that was shaking and...

"Juvia!"

Juvia looked back and saw Lucy and Erza. They were waving at me and wanted me in the palace. I forgot about the shaking bush and ran to them.

??? POV

My love...

We will meet again...

But someone has to die first...