Aqua Palace

Gomenasai minna-san if I haven't updated for a while.... :'(

Any way, here's the next chapter and I hope you'll love it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gray's POV

I stopped by Juvia's place today... Once I went to the cliff I saw her standing on the edge. "Juvia!" I screamed. She looked back and walked to me...

"I thought that you wont kill yourself anymore!"

"Juvia wont..."

"Then what the hell are you doing there?!"

"I'm going back to my kingdom..."

"You mean... your home."

"Yes... Aqua Palace."

"Why?"

"There's a book that contains the complete history pf Alex's family."

Juvia's POV

Juvia's so stupid... How can Juvia forget about the book?! That book will end everything once and for all. Gray-sama and I were swimming deeper in the ocean and moments later, we reached my kingdom, Aqua Palace. Everything was the same when I left it, that includes the people...

Gray-sama shook me and we contimued swimming in.

location: somewhere inside Aqua Palace

Gray-sama helped me look in every room and before Juvia knew it, we were inside the throne room... On a wall, a portrait of my deceased parents hung...

"That's the only portrait I have with my family..."

"Really?"

"..."

"You certainly look a lot like your mother."

"Aregato."

"Who's that guy beside your dad?"

"Him?" Juvia looks at the portrait and saw the person Gray-sama was asking.

"Yeah, he kinda looks a year or two older than you."

"He's my older brother..."

"B-Brother?"

"Jasper Lockser... He disappeared when I was still young. They presumed him to be dead but I didn't give up believing that he is still alive."

Gray's POV

I didn't knew that Juvia had a brother nor his current status... I grabbed her hand and smiled at her then we continued looking for the book... We went in several rooms but no luck, no book... I saw a weird looking symbol on the wall...

Not knowing why, I pressed it and the wall slid open. Great, even Juvia's home has hidden doors and such. "Juvia never knew that door was hidden..." she said... Even the princess didn't knew about the door?!

I held her hand and we went down stairs. Once we reached the bottom, there were two book shelves and a portrait of Jasper. There was a message engraved on the wall underneath the portrait... "In this library, I kept all the records that you may need... Especially for Juvia..." I read.

Juviahad a smile on her face and we started looking for the book. Her brother searched so many things and all of them seem to be important. I pulled out a book and sawsomething behind it. I pulled out three more books and saw a rectagular green book. Why would that book be hidden all the way there? Unless...