Parker's Plan and Juvia's Decision

Normal POV

After Alex attacked Fairy Tail, Juvia agreed to become his bride despite hating the thought about it. "In order to protect Fairy Tail, I must do this... Even if it means making me sad and miserable for the rest of my life!" Juvia said.

Juvia's POV

Alex led me to a large mansion with beautiful gardens, fountains and a lake nearby. Even though the house was beautiful inside and out, it was still lonely... Living in this place with a brutal fiance that will kill you for your own power...

Juvia sighed... Alex had a maid to lead me to my bedroom. "Ohayo gonsaimas Juvia-sama. I am Monica and from this day, I'll be your personal maid." she said. Juvia smiled at Monica-san and she led me to my bedroom.

Once we reached the door, Juvia asked her to leave and she did leave. As Juvia entered the room, everything was in the color black and white. There was not s single shade of blue. Juvia opened the wardrobe and all of the clothes there were black and white. Juvia sighed once more...

Juvia flopped down on the bed and began thinking on Fairy Tail... They were so injured when Juvia andv Gray-sama saw them and the guild was destroyed... Because of Juvia's curse, Juvia will only bring pain to them... What happened to my parents... is bound to happen to them...

Alex's POV

Now that Juvia's in place... I can prepare the entire process. There were five people in the room and they're the top mages of a dark guild, Black Blood. I've hired them to become guards until the wedding and I paid them 500 M Jewels. "You know what to do right..." I told them. They bowed down as a yes...

In the group, there were 2 males and 2 females. Their names are Lily, Lee, Gloria and the leader, Dusk...

Lily... She sports long pink hair, fair skin and pink eyes. She wears a black bonnet with cat ears, a black choker, a black sleeveless dress, pink and black stripped fingerless gloves that reaches above her elbow, a small black belt on both her arms above her elbows. She's quite quiet and always hugs a black cat plushy with uneven pink eyes...

Lee... He sports shaggy black hair, red eyes (with no visible pupils) and fair skin. He wears a black long sleeve shirt, a red vest, black pants and boots. He has a black wrist band on his left wrist and a tattoo on that arm. On his right hand, there are two silver rings. His nails are covered with black nail polish.

Gloria... She sports waist length silver hair with her bangs covering her left eye, black eyes and fair skin. She wears a brown whirt with a red tie with white trim, a long pale powder pink coat with red trimmings, loose pants and heels. On her head is a tall white hat with two cris-crossed red ribbons and three red roses.

Dusk... He sports long spiky red hair with (lots) of white strands hanging down and covering his right eye, pale skin and gray eyes. He wears a sleeveless black leather vest, long black leather gloves, black tight pants and boots. On his index and middle finger on the right hand, he wore a ring.

"If I may ask. What will we do if Juvia-sama tries to escape?" Gloria asked.

"What do you mean escape?"

"What IF she escaped?" she asked once more.

"Simple... Let me deal with my bride... I know that she won't do such a foolish thing..."

"Understood..." Gloria responded...

"Now go! I must prepare things..." I ordered...

After a quick nod, they disappeared... I sighed and looked at a portrait on the wall. My ancestor was painted on it. "You brought shame to the family Inferno,'' I stood up ", but I'll bring back nonur to this family... By getting Aqua Regina's powers... by killing her reincarnation."

Juvia's POV

Juvia was still in the bedroom... Windows locked and doors were locked... Juvia's trapped in here... Juvia sat up and looked at the mirror... On my neck was the necklace that Gray-sama gave me... Juvia touched the pendant and saw everything we did together... 

After seeing all of it... Juvia had tears streaming down my face... I wiped away the tears and sighed deeply. "In order to break the curse, Juvia must marry Alex... And once he kills Juvia... the curse will be broken..."

Juvia doesn't care to know what will happen to her but... Juvia's doing this for the others, for Fairy Tail and for Gray-sama...

Juvia... won't let anyone get hurt anymore! Juvia will end this once and for all!